mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Caz 11 Mar 2004 21:04

Ooooooooooooo eeeeeeerrrrrrrr Andy :wink: 8O

Caz 11 Mar 2004 23:20

My brain hurtssssssssssss :lmao: :nuts: :bunny:

black dog 12 Mar 2004 08:17

My brain nearly always hurts Caz

black dog 12 Mar 2004 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Beating me as well ...... good grief, don't you have homework or something to do Heli :lol: :lol:

Just shows how little homework they must get these days. :lol:

Tamsin 12 Mar 2004 14:31

how cum they got the big bat thing in their concer and we didnt.....

MEAT.............. :evil:

black dog 12 Mar 2004 14:35

I really liked that bat when we saw him on Welcome to the Neighbourhood Tour

Heli 12 Mar 2004 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
I really liked that bat when we saw him on Welcome to the Neighbourhood Tour

I would have loved to have been at that tour!!

LostSoul 13 Mar 2004 01:53

So, how long does it take? 8O


Patricia

black dog 13 Mar 2004 09:02

A long time from the look of things

Heli 13 Mar 2004 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Beating me as well ...... good grief, don't you have homework or something to do Heli :lol: :lol:

Just shows how little homework they must get these days. :lol:

Trust me we get alot!!

Heli 13 Mar 2004 13:19

The phrase

"A wasted youth is better by far, than a wise and productive old age"

had a pretty big effect on me!! :lol: :lol:

Heli 13 Mar 2004 14:26

here we have it


MY 600 POST

I want to say something cool!! Ok here we go.....Thanks for passing the sweet 'n' low!!!

Meat said it to John, so its godda count for something!!

Rob The Badger 13 Mar 2004 14:29

P-O-S-T-W-H-O-R-E!

airhead 13 Mar 2004 15:14

I herby make a funeral for the thread.

LostSoul 13 Mar 2004 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
P-O-S-T-W-H-O-R-E!

CHSIBM. 8)


Patricia

R. 13 Mar 2004 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
I herby make a funeral for the thread.

Not yet ... :p

AndyK 13 Mar 2004 16:56

You just refuse to accept when you're beaten don't you R? :)) Face it the Bat and Belfry thread will have 10000 posts before this one, people always prefer a bar :lmao:

R. 13 Mar 2004 16:59

Wait ... I can always execute that special script I made for this one .... :))

AndyK 13 Mar 2004 17:01

that's cheating... but I like your way of thinking :lmao:

Heli 13 Mar 2004 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
P-O-S-T-W-H-O-R-E!

Aww your too kind, all of you!! :lol:

R. 13 Mar 2004 17:57

How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

AndyK 13 Mar 2004 18:48

We'll just move the bar to somewhere else :mrgreen:

Rob The Badger 13 Mar 2004 19:51

BLARGH

R. 13 Mar 2004 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
BLARGH

Mmmh ... looking for a new custom title? :p

black dog 13 Mar 2004 22:09

How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

black dog 13 Mar 2004 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
BLARGH

Mmmh ... looking for a new custom title? :p

Looks like it doesn't it R

Heli 13 Mar 2004 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

lets say i'll be in ur shadow anytime soon!

black dog 13 Mar 2004 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

lets say i'll be in ur shadow anytime soon!

I can already sense you right behind me Heli. At least I've got past Satan though. You still have that to go

Heli 13 Mar 2004 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

lets say i'll be in ur shadow anytime soon!

I can already sense you right behind me Heli. At least I've got past Satan though. You still have that to go

I'm not annoying anyone with my posts though am i??? :oops:

black dog 13 Mar 2004 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

lets say i'll be in ur shadow anytime soon!

I can already sense you right behind me Heli. At least I've got past Satan though. You still have that to go

I'm not annoying anyone with my posts though am i??? :oops:

How could you Heli. You're always very polite.

Heli 13 Mar 2004 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How much longer till you're ahead of me Heli?

lets say i'll be in ur shadow anytime soon!

I can already sense you right behind me Heli. At least I've got past Satan though. You still have that to go

I'm not annoying anyone with my posts though am i??? :oops:

How could you Heli. You're always very polite.

Well if your sure then that makes me feel better!! :mrgreen: :wink:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 00:05

Aaaarrgghhhhhh starts making random comments everywhere to catch up :lol: :lol:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 00:08

And yet again ..... another random comment :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Aaaarrgghhhhhh starts making random comments everywhere to catch up :lol: :lol:

heehee, i'll help you if you want :lol: :lol: !!!

Heli 14 Mar 2004 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
And yet again ..... another random comment :lol:

Lol keep it up young grasshopper :wink:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 00:19

Lmao Heli ... no tis ok, i have a better plan

*takes R to one side .. how's about we block Heli and Andy for like a week or so just so they can't post and give everyone else a chance* :twisted: :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Lmao Heli ... no tis ok, i have a better plan

*takes R to one side .. how's about we block Heli and Andy for like a week or so just so they can't post and give everyone else a chance* :twisted: :lol:

*cough cough* I heard that!! nyway he's working with me! mwhwhahahahahahahahaha *chokes* **cough cough**

Caz 14 Mar 2004 00:26

LOL Heli, so you have a finger in every pie so to speak :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
LOL Heli, so you have a finger in every pie so to speak :lol:

Mmmm Chicken and Mushroom pie!!!

Caz 14 Mar 2004 00:40

Grrrrrrrrr you had to mention food didn't u Heli :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Grrrrrrrrr you had to mention food didn't u Heli :lol:

Mmmmmm, Chicken and mushroom pie, with baked beans and hash browns!! lol!!

Or pasta and chciken with dolemio sauce

or chicken pasties!!

I guess i like chicken!! :? i didnt notice that before!!

LostSoul 14 Mar 2004 01:33

Heli ----> http://mirrorofthesoul.com/shoutout/...smiles/117.gif


Patricia

Heli 14 Mar 2004 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul

Heeheeheehee!! I'll have to start keeping them in the Bat along with the rabbits!! :lol: :lol:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 02:06

Thank you young master, you have taught me well :lol: :lol:

Em 14 Mar 2004 02:46

sleepless

Heli 14 Mar 2004 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Thank you young master, you have taught me well :lol: :lol:

Heehee, I feel like yoda!!

Em 14 Mar 2004 02:52

still sleepless

Heli 14 Mar 2004 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Em
still sleepless

Aww, well if you stay on here long enough you might be able to fall asleep!

black dog 14 Mar 2004 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Thank you young master, you have taught me well :lol: :lol:

Heehee, I feel like yoda!!

May The Force Be With You

black dog 14 Mar 2004 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Em
still sleepless

Aww, well if you stay on here long enough you might be able to fall asleep!

So did you fall asleep at the computer?

The Flying Mouse 14 Mar 2004 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

:twisted: Love it :lmao:

I'm gonna wait until this thread has 9999 posts.......



















......then lock it :mrgreen:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 13:17

Or join us in the postwhoring competition :lol: :lol:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 13:21

Lol my dog is called Yoda .... floppy ears the lot :lol: :lol: only she does not come out with pearls of wisdom just barks a lot

black dog 14 Mar 2004 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Lol my dog is called Yoda .... floppy ears the lot :lol: :lol: only she does not come out with pearls of wisdom just barks a lot

Maybe she is imparting pearls of wisdom. You just don't understand them 8O

black dog 14 Mar 2004 14:18

Theres a few of us out here Caz

Heli 14 Mar 2004 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Em
still sleepless

Aww, well if you stay on here long enough you might be able to fall asleep!

So did you fall asleep at the computer?

I've been close to falling asleep on here, but my dads fallen asleep on the desk too many times to count!! It's really funny!!!! :lol: :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Lol my dog is called Yoda .... floppy ears the lot :lol: :lol: only she does not come out with pearls of wisdom just barks a lot

Maybe she is imparting pearls of wisdom. You just don't understand them 8O

Maybe she's trying to give you this weeks lottery numbers!! 8O heehee

Heli 14 Mar 2004 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

:twisted: Love it :lmao:

I'm gonna wait until this thread has 9999 posts.......



















......then lock it :mrgreen:

I would wet my self laughing if you do that!!! :lmao:

black dog 14 Mar 2004 16:34

Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

black dog 14 Mar 2004 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Lol my dog is called Yoda .... floppy ears the lot :lol: :lol: only she does not come out with pearls of wisdom just barks a lot

Maybe she is imparting pearls of wisdom. You just don't understand them 8O

Maybe she's trying to give you this weeks lottery numbers!! 8O heehee

We wish!!!

Heli 14 Mar 2004 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

Not anymore :twisted: :twisted:

black dog 14 Mar 2004 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

Not anymore :twisted: :twisted:

You Postwhore :evil: :lol:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

Not anymore :twisted: :twisted:

You Postwhore :evil: :lol:

Oh stop, your making me blush!! :oops:

black dog 14 Mar 2004 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

Not anymore :twisted: :twisted:

You Postwhore :evil: :lol:

Oh stop, your making me blush!! :oops:

Sorry Heli. Didn't mean to embarass you :wink:

Heli 14 Mar 2004 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Just noticed Heli 666 posts. The same as Satan!!!

Not anymore :twisted: :twisted:

You Postwhore :evil: :lol:

Oh stop, your making me blush!! :oops:

Sorry Heli. Didn't mean to embarass you :wink:

Oh it's ok]

you can carry on if you want!! :D

black dog 14 Mar 2004 16:57

I'd better not tease you too much. You might put something in my food at The Bat and Belfry :devil:

AndyK 14 Mar 2004 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

:twisted: Love it :lmao:

I'm gonna wait until this thread has 9999 posts.......



















......then lock it :mrgreen:

I would wet my self laughing if you do that!!! :lmao:

Mousie... we're going to have to arrange 12 hour shifts between us when this happens, just to make sure it stays locked :D

black dog 14 Mar 2004 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

:twisted: Love it :lmao:

I'm gonna wait until this thread has 9999 posts.......



















......then lock it :mrgreen:

I would wet my self laughing if you do that!!! :lmao:

Mousie... we're going to have to arrange 12 hour shifts between us when this happens, just to make sure it stays locked :D

I bet R would manage to do it anyway

Caz 14 Mar 2004 22:58

Hmmmmm next weeks lottery numbers eh??? I could be so lucky :roll:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 23:01

Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh someone mentioned food again :cry:

airhead 14 Mar 2004 23:10

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD HOT SUASAGE AND MUSTARD.....

black dog 14 Mar 2004 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Hmmmmm next weeks lottery numbers eh??? I could be so lucky :roll:

If he does tell you could you pass it on. I could do with a windfall

Heli 14 Mar 2004 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Hmmmmm next weeks lottery numbers eh??? I could be so lucky :roll:

Dont blame me if you find your dog missing during the week!!! :twisted:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 23:15

WHILE WE'RE IN THE MOOD, COLD JELLY AND CUSTARD

black dog 14 Mar 2004 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh someone mentioned food again :cry:

Sorry Caz. Shouldn't mention it as I'm supposed to be dieting but this weekend has been a disaster

airhead 14 Mar 2004 23:19

heeeheeee thats because i will nick him!!!! :lol:

Caz 14 Mar 2004 23:19

I know ... i'm supposed to be on a diet, but it seems to be a see food diet ..... I see food and I eat it :lol:

black dog 14 Mar 2004 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
heeeheeee thats because i will nick him!!!! :lol:

I'll keep well out your way incase you mistake me for the clever dog

Caz 14 Mar 2004 23:23

LOL ... Yoda is a her and knowing that big woosie dog of mine, she'd go with you as well :lol:

black dog 14 Mar 2004 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
I know ... i'm supposed to be on a diet, but it seems to be a see food diet ..... I see food and I eat it :lol:

Same as my diet this weekend

black dog 14 Mar 2004 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
LOL ... Yoda is a her and knowing that big woosie dog of mine, she'd go with you as well :lol:

As long as she's not Black I'll be alright :lol:

Caz 15 Mar 2004 01:09

Mind you i'm always on a see food diet lol ....

black dog 15 Mar 2004 09:38

I think I'm on a starvation diet today to make up for what I ate yesterday.

Bren 15 Mar 2004 17:20

Greetings :D

....just postwhoring :lol: ....well you have to now and again....

Bren

Heli 15 Mar 2004 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
Greetings :D

....just postwhoring :lol: ....well you have to now and again....

Bren

Of course you do!! Just to get it out of your system!! :lol:

Chris 15 Mar 2004 20:03

As everyone is dieting,

can i just say that I am on a balanced diet - I hold a bacon butty in each hand!!!

Heli 15 Mar 2004 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
As everyone is dieting,

can i just say that I am on a balanced diet - I hold a bacon butty in each hand!!!

:lmao:

No!! No no no no no no!! Some please stop me!! I can't post anymore untill my homeworks finished!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't help myself!!

Chris 15 Mar 2004 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
No!! No no no no no no!! Some please stop me!! I can't post anymore untill my homeworks finished!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't help myself!!

OK,

Unless Heli goes and does all her homework before continuing to post, I shall leave permenantly and never ever ever come back!!

Heli 15 Mar 2004 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
No!! No no no no no no!! Some please stop me!! I can't post anymore untill my homeworks finished!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't help myself!!

OK,

Unless Heli goes and does all her homework before continuing to post, I shall leave permenantly and never ever ever come back!!

Now thats how you get someone to do her course work!! I shall be back as soon as pos!!!!! 8O 8O 8O

black dog 15 Mar 2004 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
No!! No no no no no no!! Some please stop me!! I can't post anymore untill my homeworks finished!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't help myself!!

OK,

Unless Heli goes and does all her homework before continuing to post, I shall leave permenantly and never ever ever come back!!

Now thats how you get someone to do her course work!! I shall be back as soon as pos!!!!! 8O 8O 8O

And don't cheat and get someone else to do it for you. :twisted: :lol:

Caz 15 Mar 2004 22:16

ooooooooooohhhhhhh I wonder if that would work with Leanne?? :lol:

Caz 15 Mar 2004 22:21

LOL she's not black .... she's a labrador cross breed ... tho crossed with what i have no idea :lol:

R. 17 Mar 2004 22:36


airhead 18 Mar 2004 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

:bicker:

R, admit it, the THREAD IS DEAD!

black dog 18 Mar 2004 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

:bicker:

R, admit it, the THREAD IS DEAD!

Keep it going R. We want to stop it at 9999 posts

The Flying Mouse 18 Mar 2004 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
How about disabling post count increases for the whole Off Topic area, except this thread? :))

:twisted: Love it :lmao:

I'm gonna wait until this thread has 9999 posts.......



















......then lock it :mrgreen:

I would wet my self laughing if you do that!!! :lmao:

Mousie... we're going to have to arrange 12 hour shifts between us when this happens, just to make sure it stays locked :D

I bet R would manage to do it anyway

:twisted: Good point :?
Luckily I also have a "Delete Thread" button :devil:

R. 18 Mar 2004 19:59

http://www.antoniogenna.net/doppiagg...4%20magnum.jpg

A man's got to know his limitations. :p

The Flying Mouse 18 Mar 2004 20:08

:twisted: Is that a threat R.? :lmao:
You feel lucky? :mrgreen:

Caz 19 Mar 2004 02:24

Wow .... that's a big one .... gun I mean

Okay shuts up now :lol: :lol:

Gez 19 Mar 2004 13:45

*PUNK* 8O


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.13225 seconds with 11 queries.