mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Caz 25 Mar 2004 11:40

Why not Heli ..... welcome to the confused club :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Heli 25 Mar 2004 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Hi Heli!!!!!!

By time I get back online tonight I expect your post total to be hitting the 900 mark!! :lmao: :roll:

Oh heck!! 900 is a big number!! 8O 8O Ihad no idea!!!

Heli 25 Mar 2004 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Why not Heli ..... welcome to the confused club :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WOW!!! wooohoo!! do i get a membership card with my name on it??!! :bunny:

Chris 25 Mar 2004 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Why not Heli ..... welcome to the confused club :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WOW!!! wooohoo!! do i get a membership card with my name on it??!! :bunny:

No, you get a card with someone elses name on it - just to confuse you!!

Heli 25 Mar 2004 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Why not Heli ..... welcome to the confused club :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WOW!!! wooohoo!! do i get a membership card with my name on it??!! :bunny:

No, you get a card with someone elses name on it - just to confuse you!!

:lmao:

Hee heehee!!

black dog 25 Mar 2004 14:33

I'm even more confused now.

black dog 25 Mar 2004 14:34

Only 2 more to go Heli

Heli 25 Mar 2004 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Only 2 more to go Heli


Right my 900th post is going to be in the Bat!!! It's my faveourite place and it's gonna have to be special!!

black dog 25 Mar 2004 14:49

Congratulations Heli.

Heli 25 Mar 2004 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Congratulations Heli.

Woohoooo!!!! I'm heading for the sky!!!

airhead 25 Mar 2004 16:06

Betty botter bought some butter
but the butter betty bought was bitter
so betty botter bought some better butter
better than the bitter butter betty bought before

Get your nan to say that when you've hid her teeth!

Heli 25 Mar 2004 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Betty botter bought some butter
but the butter betty bought was bitter
so betty botter bought some better butter
better than the bitter butter betty bought before

Get your nan to say that when you've hid her teeth!

*cracks up in histerics*!!!!!


heeheehee sounds like something we have to sing in our singing lessons!!

Heli 25 Mar 2004 20:16

I'm sooo sleepy!!! And i'm tired!!! And I'm drowsy!!! :cry: :cry:

sleeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Caz 25 Mar 2004 22:10

It's all that postwhoring Heli .... really tires you out :lmao:

You really should take a break .... a nice long break ... too much time on the puter not good for you you know :lmao: :lol:

Heli 25 Mar 2004 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
It's all that postwhoring Heli .... really tires you out :lmao:

You really should take a break .... a nice long break ... too much time on the puter not good for you you know :lmao: :lol:

Only coz you want to over take me!!!!

Your against me arn't you!! *Backs into corner* YOUR ALL AGAINST ME!!!

*crouches in corner and whimpers*

Caz 25 Mar 2004 23:11

Noooooooooooooo Heli we don't want to take over you :lmao:

Now .... gerroutta that corner and stop whimpering :D

Caz 25 Mar 2004 23:16

Ok, she's heading for the sky .... quick who's got the parachute :lmao:

Can't have Heli heading for the sky without a chute

airhead 25 Mar 2004 23:20

Four more to gooooooo........

airhead 25 Mar 2004 23:21

three....

airhead 25 Mar 2004 23:22

two... (theres gonna be a party)

airhead 25 Mar 2004 23:23

ONE MORE!!!!!!!!!

(party poppers on standby)

Caz 25 Mar 2004 23:24

Slowly works her way nearer and nearer to the 400 mark. It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it :lol:

w_baskerville 25 Mar 2004 23:41

Hello there everyone!

w_baskerville 25 Mar 2004 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Oh the joys of being 14.

Who's 14? I am 20 :P

Caz 26 Mar 2004 00:08

And I'm .... OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER :lol: :lol:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 00:14

Hello Baskerville ..... catch up would you :lol:

AndyK 26 Mar 2004 00:16

But us oldies can show the youngsters a thing or two huh Caz? :D

Caz 26 Mar 2004 00:19

Definitely Andy ... we can give the young ones a run for their money :lmao: :lol:

evil nickname 26 Mar 2004 08:16

Quote:

This thread will have 10000 posts
and how's that getting along?

KebLou 26 Mar 2004 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Betty botter bought some butter
but the butter betty bought was bitter
so betty botter bought some better butter
better than the bitter butter betty bought before

Get your nan to say that when you've hid her teeth!

*cracks up in histerics*!!!!!


heeheehee sounds like something we have to sing in our singing lessons!!

We have to sing 'Little Arabella Miller ate a hairy Caterpillar' When I first heard I cracked up but I don't know why but hey.

KebLou 26 Mar 2004 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Definitely Andy ... we can give the young ones a run for their money :lmao: :lol:

My nan thinks differently, she was saying we probably (sp?) have more interesting stories to tell but, it all depends who you are.

Caz 26 Mar 2004 11:54

That's true Keb .... although maybe some of us older ones should keep out interesting stories to ourselves :lmao: :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:05

deee da dee dee dum!!!

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
deee da dee dee dum!!!

And morning to you too Heli :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
deee da dee dee dum!!!

And morning to you too Heli :lmao:



How are you doodling today?? :lol:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:10

Boinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Just a little postwhoring to get the count up again :lmao: :lmao:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:12

Still choked with cold but I'm alive and boss told me no overtime today as he'd rather have me in work on Saturday that going in today and having to phone in sick *oh i love my boss* :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Boinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Just a little postwhoring to get the count up again :lmao: :lmao:

CHEATER!!!! CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAATERRRRRRR!!!!

:lmao:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Boinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Just a little postwhoring to get the count up again :lmao: :lmao:

CHEATER!!!! CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAATERRRRRRR!!!!

:lmao:

:lmao: every little helps Heli :lmao: :devil:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Still choked with cold but I'm alive and boss told me no overtime today as he'd rather have me in work on Saturday that going in today and having to phone in sick *oh i love my boss* :lmao:


I love your boss too!!!! :lol: :lol:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:26

Yep, got to agree he's a good boss :lol:

Told me to rest and i was like yes i will .... but when you have house to yourself and a puter and laptop sitting there staring at you .... what can a girl do :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:26

heeheehee

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:30

And yes ...... she sneaks in and adds yet another random post to move ever closer to the magical 400 mark :lmao: :devil: :twisted: :evil:

Weezy 26 Mar 2004 12:36

I just became a Super Loafer! :D 8)

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
.... what can a girl do :lmao:

Talk to me!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weezy
I just became a Super Loafer! :D 8)

Well done Weezy .... keep going you'll catch us up eventually :lmao:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
.... what can a girl do :lmao:

Talk to me!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

I thought i was talking to you :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
.... what can a girl do :lmao:

Talk to me!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

I thought i was talking to you :lmao:

Oh yea!!!


Anyway where was we....??

Oh yeah i remember!!

Today I set off the alarm 3 times in T K Max and I got myself on my local television channel and that was all in under 20 mins!!!!

:mrgreen:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:50

Heeeeee Heeeeeeee only you Heli, only you :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Heeeeee Heeeeeeee only you Heli, only you :lmao:

*Dusts hands*

Job well done for today!!! :lol: :lol:

Right, Caz, you have 20-30 minutes to cath up your posts! I've bits and bobs to do! Cya soon!!

Caz 26 Mar 2004 12:57

Hmmmmm okay Heli .... think i've lost count now *posts this one to check total so far*

Caz 26 Mar 2004 13:00

DAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lmao:

Post Number .......... 400 .......... *heads on to next milestone*

:bunny: :mrgreen: :bunny:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 14:11

wow you have over 400 now!! Congrats!!

Heli 26 Mar 2004 14:13

WOOOOHOOO! WELCOME TO THE TRAIN TO THE TOP!!

black dog 26 Mar 2004 14:48

Are you on hols at the moment Heli? Noticed the sudden daytime posts

Heli 26 Mar 2004 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Are you on hols at the moment Heli? Noticed the sudden daytime posts

No I'm on work experience and i'm working at a before and after school club so i only work before and after school hours!!! :mrgreen:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WOOOOHOOO! WELCOME TO THE TRAIN TO THE TOP!!

Yayyyyyyy i wanna be the engine driver :lmao:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 15:48

Yep ..... tis amazing what a few hours in an empty house can do :lmao: :lmao:

but now i'm being dragged off as leanne and her friend have just run upstairs with MY laptop so I have to get off main pc :cry:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Yep ..... tis amazing what a few hours in an empty house can do :lmao: :lmao:

but now i'm being dragged off as leanne and her friend have just run upstairs with MY laptop so I have to get off main pc :cry:


awwww well that sux!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WOOOOHOOO! WELCOME TO THE TRAIN TO THE TOP!!

Yayyyyyyy i wanna be the engine driver :lmao:


No I want to be the engine driver....... you can be the old fat lady who pushes the trolly down the isle and knocks everyone over with her big bum!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WOOOOHOOO! WELCOME TO THE TRAIN TO THE TOP!!

Yayyyyyyy i wanna be the engine driver :lmao:


No I want to be the engine driver....... you can be the old fat lady who pushes the trolly down the isle and knocks everyone over with her big bum!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oi You!!! I resemble that remark :lmao:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 21:47

Yep it does .... but i reclaimed the big puter for a little while ... so i'm back and i'm bad mwahahahahahaha :devil: :twisted: :evil: :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WOOOOHOOO! WELCOME TO THE TRAIN TO THE TOP!!

Yayyyyyyy i wanna be the engine driver :lmao:


No I want to be the engine driver....... you can be the old fat lady who pushes the trolly down the isle and knocks everyone over with her big bum!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oi You!!! I resemble that remark :lmao:


:lmao: heeheeheehee

Caz 26 Mar 2004 21:54

wait a mo ... do they still have the trolleys on the trains :lmao:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Yep it does .... but i reclaimed the big puter for a little while ... so i'm back and i'm bad mwahahahahahaha :devil: :twisted: :evil: :lmao:


lolol, of course you are Caz!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Heli 26 Mar 2004 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
wait a mo ... do they still have the trolleys on the trains :lmao:


Yup yup!!

Caz 26 Mar 2004 22:03

Mind you, way i'm feeling at moment not sure i got the energy to be bad :cry:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 22:06

Heh just shows how long it is since i been on a train :lmao:

black dog 26 Mar 2004 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Yep it does .... but i reclaimed the big puter for a little while ... so i'm back and i'm bad mwahahahahahaha :devil: :twisted: :evil: :lmao:


lolol, of course you are Caz!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I've reclaimed my comp as well. Hubby's been hogging it the last couple of nights. :evil:

Caz 26 Mar 2004 22:11

that's the joys of having a puter and a laptop, only disadvantage is we haven't got broadband in our area yet :cry:

black dog 26 Mar 2004 22:11

I haven't been on a train for ages. Last time I was on one it was for a 10 minute journey. Long enough so that Tony could say he'd been on one but no more

Heli 26 Mar 2004 22:14

i have a computer and laptop and it share broadband but the laptop has to stay next to the puter or it can't have connection!

black dog 26 Mar 2004 22:28

I've just got the one so we have to share which can sometimes cause problems

Caz 27 Mar 2004 00:59

Well once i see about broadband, next step is networking the two together so that they can both be connected at same time *oh the joy* :lmao:

Caz 27 Mar 2004 01:03

Think the last train i was on was one from Edinburgh to Uphall Station, near Broxburn, when my friend was up from Exmouth and we had a jaunt into Edinburgh :lmao:

black dog 27 Mar 2004 08:43

Your post count will go up quickly then Caz

black dog 27 Mar 2004 08:44

Is that the same friend you're visiting in June?

Heli 27 Mar 2004 11:04

The last train i went on was steam train!!

WooooWooooo chuka chuka chuka chuka chuka

Steve 27 Mar 2004 11:53

Don't you believe it - broadband just means that you can send nothing faster!!!

KebLou 27 Mar 2004 12:02

My mums had broadband for nearly two weeks and she only realised what it meant last night when I went round and told her, her sisters been hogging the computer for the last two weeks, oh well. I'm always on the internet, ASDL connection and wireless network, although our router doesn't like me, lets say the feelings mutual, esp. when your in the middle of a conversation.

Heli 27 Mar 2004 12:09

i like broadband

black dog 27 Mar 2004 12:15

I'm sticking to my good old modem for a while.

black dog 27 Mar 2004 12:16

We quite often go to a steam rally in Blandford Forum. It's amazing. The fair is huge and powered by steam engines. We might be going this year as we haven't been for a couple of years

Heli 27 Mar 2004 12:19

I like Broadband

black dog 27 Mar 2004 12:28

I think you said that already Heli

Heli 27 Mar 2004 12:57

No i didnt.

First time round I said

Quote:

i like broadband
and then the second time i said

Quote:

I like Broadband

Heeheehee!!

Steve 27 Mar 2004 14:10

Heli's both a pop-tart AND a pedant :lmao:

KebLou 27 Mar 2004 14:12

Heli you could have edited it, instead of posting it twice, I can't talk I did the same thing on the Bed and Breakfast thread but that was by accident. Thats my excuse anyway.

Heli 27 Mar 2004 14:15

My excuse is to get this thread one step closer to 1000 and also to get me closer to 1000!!

heeheehheeeee

Heli 27 Mar 2004 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Heli's both a pop-tart AND a pedant :lmao:

whats a pedant??

KebLou 27 Mar 2004 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Heli's both a pop-tart AND a pedant :lmao:

whats a pedant??

Thats what I'm thinking. Thats a good excuse but I would say the last part quieter like this. Lets get this thread up to 1000 and me up to 100 not that I'm worried about my post count.

black dog 27 Mar 2004 21:01

Congratulations, Heli, you're over the 1000 :lol: and ahead of me. :evil:

Heli 27 Mar 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Congratulations, Heli, you're over the 1000 :lol: and ahead of me. :evil:

My god!! I better try and keep it up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caz 28 Mar 2004 01:19

Good grief ...... she's over 1000 posts *does that girl have nothing better to do* :lmao: :lmao:

Caz 28 Mar 2004 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Is that the same friend you're visiting in June?

Yes Black Dog the very same one .... Edinburgh and West Lothian survived us being together, and so did Exmouth last year ... just wonder if they are ready for me this year :lmao: :evil:

AndyK 28 Mar 2004 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Good grief ...... she's over 1000 posts *does that girl have nothing better to do* :lmao: :lmao:

In a word ...................... NO :mrgreen:

Caz 28 Mar 2004 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Good grief ...... she's over 1000 posts *does that girl have nothing better to do* :lmao: :lmao:

In a word ...................... NO :mrgreen:

:lmao: wish i was her age again :lmao:

black dog 28 Mar 2004 13:53

[quote="Caz"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Good grief ...... she's over 1000 posts *does that girl have nothing better to do* :lmao: :lmao:

In a word ...................... NO :mrgreen:

Mind you nor have a lot of us. :lol:

Heli 28 Mar 2004 14:12

I wouldn't say i have better things to do, but i have more important things to do which I just try to avoid. Plus I feel that if i come off here, I'm gonna miss something really improtant!! :? :?

black dog 28 Mar 2004 14:18

Sure it's not a chance at postwhoring you'd miss Heli


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.15447 seconds with 11 queries.