mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New arrival (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12334)

Battybarb 24 Oct 2008 18:48

last lot of photos are brilliant Michael,Jasmine is getting more beautiful by the day..

~Helen~ 24 Oct 2008 20:53

aw love the pic with sean! they both look so happy! love jasmine's expressions!

vrg 24 Oct 2008 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 443275)
aw love the pic with sean! they both look so happy! love jasmine's expressions!


Me. too. Such peace and comfort from Jasmine's look. And Sean is sure hooked to her.

24K 24 Oct 2008 21:37

Great pics M, thanks for sharing them:))

Cpl Mickey 25 Oct 2008 00:58

Love the last lot of pics, especially where M is feeding Jasmine, they both look contented, brought a lump to my throat. I love the one of Sean with Jasmine. keep them coming xx

Monstro 07 Nov 2008 03:14

It was pointed out to me over a game of online Scrabble tonight that I hadn't updated everyone on Jasmine's wellbeing etc, so, here we go.........

Jazz had her six week check on Wednesday (the pedantics will note that this is 7 weeks since her birth lol) and she's doing great, her weight is up to 10lb 11oz and she's 23.5" tall (or in reality terms she's outgrown her bath as her feet kick the end!!!!!)

So here's some recent pics.....

YET another forum member wanted to join the "I've visited Jazz" club,

Cathie has a cuddle...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a1111.jpg

Another really cute "Casey Loves Her Sis" pic, I'm still amazed by how cool Casey's been with all of this, she's always telling us when Jazz is crying and always wants to hold her, hats off to this kid, she's amazing...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a111a.jpg

And yet another "Where's my bloody camera" moment lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a111b.jpg

mszee 07 Nov 2008 03:16

Great pictures...the last one is simply precious!

Monstro 07 Nov 2008 03:18

I know, this is one photogenic kid lol

mszee 07 Nov 2008 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 445119)
I know, this is one photogenic kid lol

That's cause she is starting to look like Anji...:lmao:

Monstro 07 Nov 2008 03:27

can go off people you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mszee 07 Nov 2008 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 445124)
can go off people you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't....I didn't understand what you just said...foreign...remember??? LOL...

Monstro 07 Nov 2008 03:43

We're detracting from the new pics!!!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 445117)
It was pointed out to me over a game of online Scrabble tonight that I hadn't updated everyone on Jasmine's wellbeing etc, so, here we go.........

Jazz had her six week check on Wednesday (the pedantics will note that this is 7 weeks since her birth lol) and she's doing great, her weight is up to 10lb 11oz and she's 23.5" tall (or in reality terms she's outgrown her bath as her feet kick the end!!!!!)

So here's some recent pics.....

YET another forum member wanted to join the "I've visited Jazz" club,

Cathie has a cuddle...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a1111.jpg

Another really cute "Casey Loves Her Sis" pic, I'm still amazed by how cool Casey's been with all of this, she's always telling us when Jazz is crying and always wants to hold her, hats off to this kid, she's amazing...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a111a.jpg

And yet another "Where's my bloody camera" moment lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/a111b.jpg


mszee 07 Nov 2008 03:59

Alright, alright...I don't know who she looks like...and who cares...the baby is a doll...

MeatGrl1 07 Nov 2008 04:25

Thanks Michael,
Absolutely adore the last one :heart:.

AndyK 07 Nov 2008 11:09

About bloody time! Slacker!! :lmao:

Great pics!

Hope that that love from Casey for her little sister continues through the teenage years!

~Helen~ 09 Nov 2008 00:31

*pops*
am speechless this time. don't know what to say other than repeating 'adorable' over and over.

*mutters something about being jealous*

thanks for update - all lovely!

djfierce 09 Nov 2008 06:43

you dont need to be jealous Helen lol i will let you have M :p you just have to say the word ;)

24K 09 Nov 2008 19:16

Last pic is simply breathtaking! Thanks:))

Battybarb 09 Nov 2008 19:24

last picture is so lovely..she is gonna be a model

Cpl Mickey 09 Nov 2008 20:12

Great pics as ever M. that last one is sooooo cute, Jasmine gets more beautiful every time you post a pic, and as for Casey, she is adorable, she loves her little sis, you only have to look at that second pic to see that. xx

Ankie 09 Nov 2008 22:58

CHSIB, reagarding all previous posts ;):D

Thanks again for posting, Michael, and yes.... keep them coming!

I hope daily life allows you guys to enjoy this to the full.

vrg 10 Nov 2008 21:19

Absolutely beautiful! Adorable! etcetera, etcetera....

Wish I could steal away in Zina's trunk (pressurized and gravity-pull proof) in December so I could see you'all.

~Helen~ 12 Nov 2008 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 445335)
you dont need to be jealous Helen lol i will let you have M :p you just have to say the word ;)

...but can I have jasmine??

naaah didn't think you'd part with such a perfect baby!

sexyeyes_jo 13 Nov 2008 20:26

awww great photos michael jasmine looks so cute in those photos she is definately gonna be a heart breaker when she is older

Monstro 20 Nov 2008 23:34

Now at nine weeks and a day old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov1aaa.jpg

All dressed up with somewhere to go...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov1bbb.jpg

angelica 20 Nov 2008 23:59

Wow is she that old lol!

She's a little cutie-pie

AndyK 21 Nov 2008 00:03

You really should have called Jasmine "Forum" ... I an imagine everyone fighting to adopt that cutey!!

MeatGrl1 21 Nov 2008 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 446977)
Now at nine weeks and a day old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov1aaa.jpg

All dressed up with somewhere to go...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov1bbb.jpg

Thanks Michael,
She is a gem :cool:.

Battybarb 22 Nov 2008 10:26

Pictures are beautiful,Anji and Michael you most definately have two little princesses on your hands there....you will have to fight the boys from the door as they both grow up..lol

mszee 22 Nov 2008 17:25

Beautiful pictures, Michael!!! Keep them coming!

(You would be so proud of me...re-read your signature and deleted half of my comments concerning you...LOL)

Cpl Mickey 23 Nov 2008 14:57

Love the last pics, she is sooo gorgeous, just like the rest of the Family xxx

Monstro 23 Nov 2008 21:26

The list of forum members who Jasmine's met continues to grow!!!!!!!

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/picture...&pictureid=203

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/picture...&pictureid=202

And Smoggy's definitely got a new best friend!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov3c.jpg

mszee 23 Nov 2008 21:55

This is SO great!!!

RadioMaster 23 Nov 2008 22:08

absolutely cute!

AndyK 24 Nov 2008 19:44

All I've heard since Sunday afternoon is "I want Casey so much!" It's official Casey and Jasmine are the cutest two little girls in the world!

Anji is now officially the best forum member in the world ever, after the birthday cake was finally shared. Thanks guys!!

mszee 24 Nov 2008 19:53

*Mental note to self: it's easy to buy Andy's loyalty - bring cake for the next meet up*

RadioMaster 24 Nov 2008 19:59

can I skip the next infraction by sending Andy a piece of cake? :))

allrevvedup 24 Nov 2008 20:00

and beer

Monstro 24 Nov 2008 20:15

Casey's said nothing but Smoggy Smoggy Smoogy since lol

Check out the video!!!!!!!

YouTube Video

AndyK 24 Nov 2008 20:19

:lmao:

All we need now is the video clip of Anji teaching Michael everyone's names ...

Battybarb 25 Nov 2008 02:45

That is just so great,the pics with Andy and Lucy are lovely too..

mszee 25 Nov 2008 03:00

Finally saw video...what a brilliant child!!!

~Helen~ 25 Nov 2008 13:31

awesome video, awesome kid!

...next time you are updating us with pics can we have videos too? i am melting here!! :-)

Cpl Mickey 25 Nov 2008 19:16

CHSIB xx

LucyK! 25 Nov 2008 20:41

If you ever can't find Casey, don't panic, she's in Cheshire with us! :lol: That girl is superb, espressive in every way and clearly very much in love with her baby sister!

MeatGrl1 25 Nov 2008 22:26

Aww that's so adorable :heart:.

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 447517)
If you ever can't find Casey, don't panic, she's in Cheshire with us! :lol: That girl is superb, espressive in every way and clearly very much in love with her baby sister!

When I play the video she runs up to the computer shouting "Smoggy Smoggy Smoggy"!!!!!!!!

mszee 25 Nov 2008 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447576)
When I play the video she runs up to the computer shouting "Smoggy Smoggy Smoggy"!!!!!!!!

They say that children can feel a person...does she ever say "Andy"??? :lmao:

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 22:41

Actually she does, when she looks at the photo of him with Jazz

mszee 25 Nov 2008 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447585)
Actually she does, when she looks at the photo of him with Jazz

Very cute...do you have like an album of all MLUKers with kids?

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 22:49

It's on my profile on here, there's two albums, a Jasmine one and a forum members and Jasmine one. Doesn't cost much to get on it and I'll want payment up front from you lot come new year lol

LucyK! 25 Nov 2008 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447576)
When I play the video she runs up to the computer shouting "Smoggy Smoggy Smoggy"!!!!!!!!

TOO CUTE!!! It's not even my name but i'm not arguing with her! :lol:

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 22:50

As far as Casey's concerned (and me) you'll always be Smoggy lol

mszee 25 Nov 2008 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447594)
It's on my profile on here, there's two albums, a Jasmine one and a forum members and Jasmine one. Doesn't cost much to get on it and I'll want payment up front from you lot come new year lol

I was actually talking about old fashioned one...paper and stuff...

I don't want the picture taken - you know how much I love THAT...but something at duty free might have your name on it...

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 23:04

You've GOT to have a pic with Jasmine, I'm afraid you're nobody on this site now without it, it's the site's bling lol

AndyK 25 Nov 2008 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447612)
bling


You really need to get out of London!!

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 23:06

It's a shame that Rear View Mirror mag isn't done anymore, we could've had a Jazz meet and greet section lol

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 447613)
You really need to get out of London!!

Trust me, we're working on it lol

AndyK 25 Nov 2008 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447614)
It's a shame that Rear View Mirror mag isn't done anymore, we could've had a Jazz meet and greet section lol

We might have to consider another special edition, just so you can embarass the poor child on her 18th birthday!

samurai7 25 Nov 2008 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447258)

ooh look, Jasmine's got more hair than... :twisted:

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 23:29

I'm sooooo glad you said that, I was resisting it lol

samurai7 25 Nov 2008 23:32

why would you resist? you're frightnened? :twisted:

anyway, someone had to say it! :cool:

AndyK 25 Nov 2008 23:33

My money was on Sean ... you're too predictable :lol:

Monstro 25 Nov 2008 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 447622)
My money was on Sean ... you're too predictable :lol:

I'm more subtle lol

samurai7 25 Nov 2008 23:40

my money was on you having your money on me, so who's the winner now? :twisted:

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 00:08

me, I was taking a percentage of all bets lol

mszee 26 Nov 2008 00:11

Well, I was good and resisted...so there...sometimes it pays to kiss up to admins/mods...

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 00:13

just give them cake, putty in your hands lol

mszee 26 Nov 2008 00:16

I just hope to get an occasion to give him a cake...

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 00:19

trust me, he'd eat it and forget about you, he's that kinda guy

mszee 26 Nov 2008 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447640)
trust me, he'd eat it and forget about you, he's that kinda guy

Oh boy, you're on a roll...he will forget me anyway...cake or no cake...might as well have cake then...

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 00:55

and eat it?

mszee 26 Nov 2008 00:59

EXACTLY!

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 01:01

need to be bloody quick about it if he's around lol

mszee 26 Nov 2008 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447668)
need to be bloody quick about it if he's around lol

Andy + cake...do you remember those eyes from that Scooby dog???

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 01:13

buqqer ate them after the photo lol

mszee 26 Nov 2008 01:17

Cruel and unusual...

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 447677)
Cruel and unusual...

Now THAT should be Andy's signature lol

mszee 26 Nov 2008 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447682)
Now THAT should be Andy's signature lol

You gonna regret mucking up this thread in the morning...

Monstro 26 Nov 2008 01:33

best thread on the site lol

Battybarb 26 Nov 2008 09:04

you are most definately right there Michael,i am gonna have to try and get over to meet the lovely Jasmine and Casey as soon as xmas is over

AndyK 26 Nov 2008 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447676)
buqqer ate them after the photo lol

Them? There was only one slice offerd my way. And very good it was too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 447682)
Now THAT should be Andy's signature lol

I may consider it

mszee 26 Nov 2008 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 447772)
Them? There was only one slice offerd my way. And very good it was too!



I may consider it

He was talking about you eating that poor dogs eyes out...thus, cruel and unusual...even for you...

AndyK 26 Nov 2008 14:21

If I remember correctly I only ate one, not sure where the other ended up.

Hypnobabe 26 Nov 2008 15:20

*quietly mutters something about people having short memories and decides not to bring any more cake to MLUKFC meetups*

mszee 26 Nov 2008 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 447808)
*quietly mutters something about people having short memories and decides not to bring any more cake to MLUKFC meetups*

He may not be there...why should we all suffer, I ask you???

MeatGrl1 30 Nov 2008 00:17

I think an update is due.... M ?!?

vrg 07 Dec 2008 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 448092)
I think an update is due.... M ?!?


Yes, how are those beautiful, sweet little ones?

Monstro 07 Dec 2008 21:53

By popular demand lol

Couple of Jazz taken yesterday...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov 5 a.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov 4 aaaaaa.jpg

and one of Casey in her first dressing gown, she loves it!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Nov 4 bbbbb.jpg

Battybarb 07 Dec 2008 21:55

such lovely pictures again Michael...is Casey getting excited about xmas yet ?

mszee 07 Dec 2008 23:37

Great pictures, Michael...thanks!!!

MeatGrl1 07 Dec 2008 23:49

Thanks Michael, those are fantastic photos :cool:.

angelica 08 Dec 2008 11:41

Lovely photo's thanks for the update

~Helen~ 08 Dec 2008 14:01

Such adorable girls! They are both stunning, thanks for these :-) xx

belladonna-took 13 Dec 2008 18:07

Thanks Michael and Anji!

Monstro 13 Dec 2008 23:26

Check out my blog for link and password to family photo's we had professionally done at a local studio, there's a few of Jazz and Casey that are incredible, well worth a read lol

mszee 13 Dec 2008 23:47

Oh my god those are some pictures...simply unbelievable...

MeatGrl1 14 Dec 2008 02:16

Think it's time for an update.. Michael ?

Monstro 14 Dec 2008 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 449901)
Think it's time for an update.. Michael ?

See two posts above your one

~Helen~ 14 Dec 2008 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 449905)
See two posts above your one

...and then prepare to melt!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.07080 seconds with 11 queries.