mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meat Loaf on Twitter (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13098)

clpmss 15 Jun 2009 23:48

like having a thread of questions, he can read the questions, then twitter the answers...I thought that would be something different that Meat can do...right????

Pudding 15 Jun 2009 23:50

Meat must have an inbox 10 times the normal size to cope with the countless PM's he get.

AndrewG 15 Jun 2009 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464419)
Meat must have an inbox 10 times the normal size to cope with the countless PM's he get.

And it must be irritating for him to get that pop up everytime he logs in, unless it is maybe disabled for him??? I sure hope so...

MeatGrl1 16 Jun 2009 01:36

The latest vid;


:)) :cool:

Wario 16 Jun 2009 01:40

ha the whole thing that we were talking about with his writing just got dunked in the canister XD

clpmss 16 Jun 2009 01:46

I liked this video...getting a hair cut and talking...can do 2 things at once...lol

Sarge 16 Jun 2009 02:18

That's amusing. :)) I'm looking forward for the next one, I believe it's gonna be interesting.

By the way, I hope he'll keep the stubble, it suits him. :cool:

MissAsh 16 Jun 2009 02:22

That latest clip has just cheered me right up after a rather rubbish day, so thanks Meat!

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464448)
I liked this video...getting a hair cut and talking...can do 2 things at once...lol

I can have a shit and read a Time magazine at the same time and I don't get an applause :))

OK, so cowboy IS Meat...LOL They say the proof is in the pudding, but in this case the proof was in the twitter :))

To be fair to Meat his spelling and grammar isn't as bad as some around here and I don't mean from those who aren't native English speakers.

I'm still waiting on my poem about daffodils and info on when he's coming to New Zealand to cook me a meal :))

Pud :twisted:

Vickip 16 Jun 2009 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464451)
I can have a shit and read a Time magazine at the same time and I don't get an applause :))

OK, so cowboy IS Meat...LOL They say the proof is in the pudding, but in this case the proof was in the twitter :))

To be fair to Meat his spelling and grammar isn't as bad as some around here and I don't mean from those who aren't native English speakers.

I'm still waiting on my poem about daffodils and info on when he's coming to New Zealand to cook me a meal :))

Pud :twisted:

:lmao:

Wario 16 Jun 2009 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464451)
To be fair to Meat his spelling and grammar isn't as bad as some around here and I don't mean from those who aren't native English speakers.

Grammer is my best subject :D

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Sarge 16 Jun 2009 07:19

LOL, I just saw the new videos. Maybe the album should come along with a cookbook. :)) I shouldn't watch those videos before breakfast.

Sarge
(who urgently has to go to the nearest snack bar now)

Fire Ball 16 Jun 2009 08:03

That is what I'm thinking. All the dishes we cook during recording.
M

daveake 16 Jun 2009 08:25

Followed perhaps by a TV series ... "Bat Out Of Hell's Kitchen" :-)

Dave

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464470)
That is what I'm thinking. All the dishes we cook during recording.
M

Please don't :)) Out of interest, the sausage dish that was made, was it a sausage, peppers and onions dish from Giada De Laurentis?

RadioMaster 16 Jun 2009 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464417)
like having a thread of questions, he can read the questions, then twitter the answers...I thought that would be something different that Meat can do...right????

I actually think that's a good idea. As you as it's really interesting question, not stuff like 'how did you get your name' or 'what does "that" mean'

Mr Fire Ball, are you reading this??

Monstro 16 Jun 2009 09:50

It really does look as if Meat's having a blast with this album

CarylB 16 Jun 2009 10:52

I'm looking forward to his being on Wm Shatner's talk show, Raw Nerve :) I guess it's being recorded as today's show features Kelsey Grammer .. but it's apparently a good show, and Shatner a sharp interviewer who gets the best out of his guests ..

And for those with Sky or cable in the UK it's aired on Sky 156, Sky HC 211, and Virgin 242 .. the Biography Channel.

It says:
Shatner's Raw Nerve will be his own edgy and off-beat celebrity interview series, showcasing his unique sensibility, from the satirical to the sublime to the serious. The show will capture intriguing people at their most unexpected.

Guests will include an array of fascinating figures from the pop culture universe to be chosen for their potential as engaging and explosive interview subjects.

Caryl

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 11:02

I saw the first series of Raw Nerve and it's not bad, obviously it depends on who's the guest on the show, it should be good.

RadioMaster 16 Jun 2009 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 464481)
I'm looking forward to his being on Wm Shatner's talk show, Raw Nerve :) I guess it's being recorded as today's show features Kelsey Grammer .. but it's apparently a good show, and Shatner a sharp interviewer who gets the best out of his guests ..

And for those with Sky or cable in the UK it's aired on Sky 156, Sky HC 211, and Virgin 242 .. the Biography Channel.

It says:
Shatner's Raw Nerve will be his own edgy and off-beat celebrity interview series, showcasing his unique sensibility, from the satirical to the sublime to the serious. The show will capture intriguing people at their most unexpected.

Guests will include an array of fascinating figures from the pop culture universe to be chosen for their potential as engaging and explosive interview subjects.

Caryl

should all be good as long as he doesnt start singing :)) (Cpt Kirk that is)

clpmss 16 Jun 2009 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464470)
That is what I'm thinking. All the dishes we cook during recording.
M

oh good more cooking...can't wait to see that...love watching men cook...lol:-P

For crying out loud 16 Jun 2009 12:40

hee hee that was fun. just got back from the download festival, what used to be the old "monsters of rock" and caught up on all meats tweets. gonna sound sad now, but how cool is it that MEAT LOAF!!!! is chatting on the forums with us?!? um, not that im talking about you like your not here, its cool your here, but if i said you, people wouldnt know who i was talking about...ok now my head hurts, cant write this post any less confusingly. :oops:

MeatGrl1 16 Jun 2009 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464470)
That is what I'm thinking. All the dishes we cook during recording.
M

:lol: That would rock :metal:.


:lol:

And quite possibly the shortest video so far...


:lmao: !!

carole 16 Jun 2009 15:13

Yeah that sounds great Meat being on William Shatner's show. I like him, but we don't have that show on here. Hopefully some kind soul will post a link so we get to see it too. It was a nice surprise to get home from work today and find 3 new videos.

Carole

sexyeyes_jo 16 Jun 2009 17:17

the videos are great and interesting keep them coming and i think the stubble does suit meat deffiantely

Devil's Son 16 Jun 2009 19:16

they are and i wish i could watch the show, bill and meaty ....
@sarge: it really suits him ;)

nikox1 16 Jun 2009 19:41

good to see meat so happy:D, and great to see him prove some people wrong:D,, he seems far more relaxed recording this album [ rob cavallo ] looks very easy going, maybe this is why?

Vickip 16 Jun 2009 20:18

Quote:


And quite possibly the shortest video so far...


:lmao: !!
Any video of Randy is fine with me :))

Vickip 16 Jun 2009 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464485)
should all be good as long as he doesnt start singing :)) (Cpt Kirk that is)

I was thinking exactly the same thing :lol:
It sounds like it's going to be a great show, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Meat and William Shatner together :-)

Vickip 16 Jun 2009 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464470)
That is what I'm thinking. All the dishes we cook during recording.
M

Sounds like a great idea Meat :))
But all this talk about food is really making me hungry again .. :lmao:

RadioMaster 16 Jun 2009 20:52

<<< imagines William Shatner singing Bat out of Hell :shock:

For crying out loud 16 Jun 2009 21:19

just watched the hair cut tweet and he's definatly talking to you when he says pudding, now you have to sorry for doubting the meat, lol

AndrewG 16 Jun 2009 21:45

Meat Loaf and William Shatner together is probably going to be absolutely mental!! :)) :))

Saw Bill on Jonathan Ross a few months ago and I thought he was brilliant!

daveake 16 Jun 2009 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 464577)
Saw Bill on Jonathan Ross a few months ago and I thought he was brilliant!

Saw that too, and he was very sharp and very funny.

RadioMaster 16 Jun 2009 22:04

IMO Meat and Bill Shatner both have the ability of not taking themselves too seriously, which is quite rare among 'stars'. Should be fun.

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by For crying out loud (Post 464575)
just watched the hair cut tweet and he's definatly talking to you when he says pudding, now you have to sorry for doubting the meat, lol

No I don't :devil:

clpmss 16 Jun 2009 22:43

that eggplant parm looked real yummy...

Sarge 16 Jun 2009 22:59

You must have supernatural powers, all I saw was an empty pan with little leftovers. :lawl:

clpmss 16 Jun 2009 23:07

whatever it was looked good to me

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 23:31

It was an empty dish with burnt bits at the bottom. I know the sucking-up level reaches its peak when Meat posts on the board but this is nuts :nuts:

THERE WAS NOTHING THERE BUT BURNT BITS

clpmss 16 Jun 2009 23:35

my sucking up to Meat Loaf is done privately. I saw food.

Pudding 16 Jun 2009 23:40

THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE DISH. We should get Warioloaf to do a poll.

Vickip 16 Jun 2009 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464581)
IMO Meat and Bill Shatner both have the ability of not taking themselves too seriously, which is quite rare among 'stars'. Should be fun.

Exactly :))

allrevvedup 16 Jun 2009 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464602)
THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE DISH. We should get Warioloaf to do a poll.



Please don't we'll never hear the end of it...

regardless of whether there was food or not and god knows how anyone could tell what that blurred image at a distance was (apart from eaten) I'm starting to get into the these video updates...which is surprising since i said I didn't think i'd care about them.

Like Pud's honourable mention as well as the bits of music i've heard...

raw nerve is good, watched the tim allen one recently which was v good...though 30 mins might not be enough time to meat:D

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 464605)
regardless of whether there was food or not and god knows how anyone could tell what that blurred image at a distance

It was a blurred image if your monitor was 10 feet away from where you're sitting. It's a clear dish as you can see Meat Loaf through it when he picks it up. This could end up being a joke:

How many people with glaucoma does it take to watch a Meat Loaf twitter video?

MeatGrl1 17 Jun 2009 00:34


:cool:

AndrewG 17 Jun 2009 00:42

Great vid. Hope I'm able to catch the interview somewhere???

Fire Ball 17 Jun 2009 01:57

Nothing was in the glass dish. That was the point . Empty because it was good.
No , IT KILLED.
M

MeatGrl1 17 Jun 2009 02:05

LOL

Thought I had missed something because all I saw was an empty dish :roll:.

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464626)
Nothing was in the glass dish. That was the point . Empty because it was good.
No , IT KILLED.
M

Well I thought it was empty because it was shit and burnt and you threw it in the bin, it looked burnt to me. However, it's an empty dish and that's that :))

In the wise words of Tigga - "This mystery is history"

CarylB 17 Jun 2009 02:41

And imo it would be nice if the comments about "sucking up levels" aimed at people who are simply fans of the performer this site is dedicated to, and who get excited when Meat posts and want to take the opportunity to thank him and welcome him, could also be relegated to history.

Caryl

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 03:37

Own up, who rattled her cage? :nuts:

clpmss 17 Jun 2009 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 464630)
And imo it would be nice if the comments about "sucking up levels" aimed at people who are simply fans of the performer this site is dedicated to, and who get excited when Meat posts and want to take the opportunity to thank him and welcome him, could also be relegated to history.

Caryl


Caryl say your breathe, it's not worth it. I'm just going to watch the videos and keep the comments to myself again.

Chris

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464632)
Caryl say your breathe,

It's 'save your breath' ;) don't thank me, I'm just happy to help :))

MeatGrl1 17 Jun 2009 03:46


:lmao: !!!!!!!

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 464635)
The other vid currently doesn't work.

And that's the important one.

Reminds me of some wise words for aging men I was once give.

1. Don't pass a bathroom.
2. Don't waste an erection.
3. Never, ever trust a fart.

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 03:59

The other vid is working now http://yttwt.com/eqnon

Vickip 17 Jun 2009 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464636)
And that's the important one.

Reminds me of some wise words for aging men I was once give.

1. Don't pass a bathroom.
2. Don't waste an erection.
3. Never, ever trust a fart.

:lmao:

Vickip 17 Jun 2009 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464626)
Nothing was in the glass dish. That was the point . Empty because it was good.
No , IT KILLED.
M


:lol: Glad you enjoyed it !

carole 17 Jun 2009 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 464630)
And imo it would be nice if the comments about "sucking up levels" aimed at people who are simply fans of the performer this site is dedicated to, and who get excited when Meat posts and want to take the opportunity to thank him and welcome him, could also be relegated to history.

Caryl

I agree Caryl, this is Meat's site, so of course we get excited when he says something to us, not matter what it is.

Carole

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by carole (Post 464640)
I agree Caryl, this is Meat's site

No it isn't Meats' site, .net is Meats' site, this is a Meat fan site, probably the best out there by the way, and it IS great when he posts...OMG I'm a suck up too :shock: :))

Anyway, did everyone see me get mentioned by Meat Loaf yesterday? I think he likes me, obviously, we should do a song together and call it the Meat Pudding or something :lmao:

RadioMaster 17 Jun 2009 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464608)
It was a blurred image if your monitor was 10 feet away from where you're sitting. It's a clear dish as you can see Meat Loaf through it when he picks it up. This could end up being a joke:

How many people with glaucoma does it take to watch a Meat Loaf twitter video?

I've lost an eye through glaucoma.
Feel bad now? :))

Sarahdk23 17 Jun 2009 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464641)
Anyway, did everyone see me get mentioned by Meat Loaf yesterday? I think he likes me, obviously, we should do a song together and call it the Meat Pudding or something :lmao:

LOL! I love your sense of humor, Pudding!

Im really enjoying the videos! Kasim has gotten some serious competition to his Backstage passes though!

I for one think Meat should do a cookbook AND a book with pick-up lines..."Do you like my keys? I wish I had one for your heart"...Never heard that one before ;-)
Im sure it will be a big hit to all the single men out there who have no clue about women :-) Any suggestions for a title??

Sarah:-)

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahdk23 (Post 464650)
Any suggestions for a title??

How to put your Meat in her Loaf ? :shock:

Sarahdk23 17 Jun 2009 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464651)
How to put your Meat in her Loaf ? :shock:

Ewwwww!!!

RadioMaster 17 Jun 2009 09:23

technical question: is there any way of downloading youtube videos in a proper format? like avi or mpeg?

Sarge 17 Jun 2009 09:30

No, I think they are in FLV or MP4 format only.

daveake 17 Jun 2009 09:40

They are FLV (Flash Video) format. Lots of sites offer ways to download the files. You would then need either a Flash Video Player (there's a free one called Riva, if I remember correctly) or you can get the file converted. I can recommend http://media-convert.com/ which is a site for converting just about any format of video or audio file into any other format.

daveake 17 Jun 2009 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464641)
Anyway, did everyone see me get mentioned by Meat Loaf yesterday? I think he likes me, obviously, we should do a song together and call it the Meat Pudding or something :lmao:

Nah, you should form a group called "Meat Pudding and the Vegetables". Any volunteers for the vegetables ...? ;-)

Dave

RadioMaster 17 Jun 2009 09:43

I'd have a few in mind pmsl

Jayd 17 Jun 2009 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464653)
technical question: is there any way of downloading youtube videos in a proper format? like avi or mpeg?

They are FLV, MP4 format, and 3GP for mobile, usually heavily compressed, and small resolution sizes, so there would be no use to even converting them back to avi, crap quality. If you have an iphone or ipod touch (you can use other video capble ipods, but too small of screen I think), save videos to that, at least watchable.
:D

RadioMaster 17 Jun 2009 09:57

I actually wanted to put those vids on DVD, and I dont think I can burn flv files onto a watchable video dvd.... or can I?

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 09:57

You could download VLC for free and watch the vids on that.

Jayd 17 Jun 2009 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464661)
I actually wanted to put those vids on DVD, and I dont think I can burn flv files onto a watchable video dvd.... or can I?

No, VOB files MPEG 2 format must be created for DVD, so they need converting to that, but they will look terrible due to the compression made when thet were converted to be used on youtube. Like Pud said, just use VLC player to play them back from your hard drive, VLC usually plays anything you throw at it.

Sarge 17 Jun 2009 10:20

If you have enough time on your hands and a good video editing software, you might be able to improve the quality in some cases but the videos will always remain a little blurred. It also depends on the quality of the original video whether it will look okay in MPEG format or not.

nikox1 17 Jun 2009 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464641)
No it isn't Meats' site, .net is Meats' site, this is a Meat fan site, probably the best out there by the way, and it IS great when he posts...OMG I'm a suck up too :shock: :))

Anyway, did everyone see me get mentioned by Meat Loaf yesterday? I think he likes me, obviously, we should do a song together and call it the Meat Pudding or something :lmao:

SUCK:D

nikox1 17 Jun 2009 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 464630)
And imo it would be nice if the comments about "sucking up levels" aimed at people who are simply fans of the performer this site is dedicated to, and who get excited when Meat posts and want to take the opportunity to thank him and welcome him, could also be relegated to history.

Caryl

dont get annoyed! you should see them anytime jim steinman posts over on
hes site [ which is never ] they wet themselves:D
whatever makes you happy:D its great meat is taken time out to do these videos

Devil's Son 17 Jun 2009 18:52

yep and looking forward to the next cooking show.
some have hunger, but no meat;
some have Meat, but no hunger;
I have both.;)

loaferman61 17 Jun 2009 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 464694)
dont get annoyed! you should see them anytime jim steinman posts over on
hes site [ which is never ] they wet themselves:D
whatever makes you happy:D its great meat is taken time out to do these videos

Has Jim posted since 1968?

RSG 17 Jun 2009 20:43

What we've heard from the clips so far, is there's alot of guitar going on.

Pudding 17 Jun 2009 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 464694)
dont get annoyed! you should see them anytime jim steinman posts over on
hes site [ which is never ] they wet themselves:D

That's true and I've mentioned it a few times on Rockman, there's butt-munchers wherever you go.

lisa01 18 Jun 2009 00:22

Meat loaf on twitter
 
I love meat loafs videos on twitter i think its a great way for any meat loaf fan to keep up to date on what meat loaf is doing i cant wait until the album comes out.

MeatGrl1 18 Jun 2009 01:48


:cool:

Wario 18 Jun 2009 02:03

Citizen jane may not be as bad as many may have suggested.

MeatGrl1 18 Jun 2009 02:06

Unfortunatly I do not get Sky :(...

Pudding 18 Jun 2009 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 464739)
Citizen jane may not be as bad as many may have suggested.

From someone who did a poll on what animal they'd like to see as President, that's not really a good recommendation :))

I'll give the movie a whirl, it has Ally Sheedy in it after all :heart:

Vickip 18 Jun 2009 02:33

I'm really looking forward to it :-)

I love how Meat is keeping us up to date with everything that's going on, not just in the studio.

Wario 18 Jun 2009 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464741)
From someone who did a poll on what animal they'd like to see as President

I'm never gonna live that down, will I?

Sarge 18 Jun 2009 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 464739)
Citizen jane may not be as bad as many may have suggested.

How do you know? From that video? :lol: I hope you're right and it's gonna be better than the plot summary on IMDB makes it appear.

Short but interesting video, he's pretty busy. :-) I like the more "serious" videos that provide some info on his actual work.

Sarge 18 Jun 2009 04:57

The music I just heard in that video in which Meat is "playing" bass, sounds a little like a classic Bruce Springsteen song! :D Oh, I'm getting extremely curious, I'm really looking forward to that album.

Fire Ball 18 Jun 2009 05:11

Let me add this . Citizen Jane is a ture story. You can't make this stuff up.
M

Wario 18 Jun 2009 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464754)
Let me add this . Citizen Jane is a ture story. You can't make this stuff up.
M

yea, I guess. and the IMBD summary was beefed up for those who are interested. just read it again and it looks delightful.

also like the fact jane's last name is that of a certain pianist whose first name escapes me at the moment

Pudding 18 Jun 2009 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464754)
Let me add this . Citizen Jane is a ture story. You can't make this stuff up.
M

A true story doesn't automatically make it a good film though ;)

Jayd 18 Jun 2009 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464758)
A true story doesn't automatically make it a good film though ;)

One word TITANIC, this proves your point. ;)

meatloaf-unofficial 18 Jun 2009 10:28

Looking good so far! In my opinion I think that the record will be a great success from what I've heard so far from the vids. The Music sounds good and catchy - a good feel to it and also Meat seems alot happier. Plus if you feel comfortable in the studio surroundings, then your gonna be relaxed and hence give a better vocal recording because your chords are relaxed whereas if you hated, no wait, hated is a stronger term, I mean to say 'didn't like' your sorroundings, then I think you'll feel uptight and you'd laydown a good vocal track but not as good as it could be... Also I love the humour the band and crew give. Positive atmosphere :-)

I dont know... Just reading this back makes me wonder if I'm being a technical geek this morning :lol:

AndrewG 18 Jun 2009 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayd (Post 464769)
One word TITANIC, this proves your point. ;)

No way.

RadioMaster 18 Jun 2009 10:41

even though i like what weve already heard, i think its way too early to make conclusions about the whole album. We've heard what? about 60 seconds so far, of an album that'll probably be approx. 80 mins.

AndyK 18 Jun 2009 10:48

And how much of that 60 seconds will be cut? Re-recorded? Buried in the final mix?

MeatGrl1 18 Jun 2009 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464754)
Let me add this . Citizen Jane is a ture story. You can't make this stuff up.
M

Thanks Meat,
True stories are the best.
I like many films that are based on real truth and lives, personally I find it interesting.

::EDIT::

Three new vids :cool:.


:cool:

Sarahdk23 18 Jun 2009 13:13

I donīt get what Kasim does in that band! Meat is way better at playing the bass than he is..LOL Actually why does Meat even need all those band members for? He could play it all himself...A 2 hour show, would be really busy for him though :-)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:19.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05753 seconds with 11 queries.