mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

airhead 03 Apr 2004 00:21

Mum says I'm a natural at it. I can play A D C E in eight up and down strums each bar of four beats. I am very proud of myself :mrgreen:

KebLou 03 Apr 2004 00:26

Cool, I can play Everybreath you take. Quite difficult still though, but practice makes perfect. Night for now I'm so tired.

Heli 03 Apr 2004 00:30

I love listening to my brother play the guitar. He is really good!

black dog 03 Apr 2004 10:56

I used to play flute but haven't picked it up for ages.

Heli 03 Apr 2004 11:07

Wow! I love the flute!!

black dog 03 Apr 2004 11:09

I wish I still played it Heli but I don't get the time to practice it

Heli 03 Apr 2004 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
I wish I still played it Heli but I don't get the time to practice it


This is the closest I could get!!

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoti...ic/musik02.gif

Lol!!

black dog 03 Apr 2004 11:40

Sorry had to post this. Tony is mad keen on Scooby Doo and we've just been trawling the web for pictures

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...com/scooby.jpg

Heli 03 Apr 2004 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Sorry had to post this. Tony is mad keen on Scooby Doo and we've just been trawling the web for pictures

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...com/scooby.jpg

I love Scooby Doo!

black dog 03 Apr 2004 14:36

Have you seen the films Heli?

We went last Sunday to see Scooby Doo 2. It was really good

Heli 03 Apr 2004 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Have you seen the films Heli?

We went last Sunday to see Scooby Doo 2. It was really good

I've seen the first one, but not the second but it looks fab!!

I love the first one though!

black dog 03 Apr 2004 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Have you seen the films Heli?

We went last Sunday to see Scooby Doo 2. It was really good

I've seen the first one, but not the second but it looks fab!!

I love the first one though!

We went to the advance screening :D . I'm still in shock that we managed to get one of those in the local cinema 8O . It's usually a few weeks behind with the films :evil:

Caz 04 Apr 2004 01:13

Scooby dooby doooooooooooo where are youuuuuuuuuuu :lmao:

Caz 04 Apr 2004 01:16

Awwwww well done to him Black Dog

*has yet another trophy coming from my son as well ... he got second place in 10 pin bowling league ... missed out on first by half a point* :evil:

KebLou 04 Apr 2004 01:17

I've seen the first one as well, would like to see the second one but looks like I'll have to wait and get in on DVD when it comes out.

KebLou 04 Apr 2004 01:21

Thats a shame Caz, I've never won anything trophy wise apart from the karoke one, but I my footie team I play for came fourth in the Womens reserve team, we beat Rhona Camerons side like 8-0 I was so pleased esp. as I was playing.

Caz 04 Apr 2004 01:25

I know, but he's happy that he got 2nd place plus there is always next session to aim for first place

black dog 04 Apr 2004 08:51

Congrtulations to your son Caz. It's nice when they get something for their hard work

Caz 04 Apr 2004 20:54

It certainly is Black Dog, and he is happy so that is all that matters to me

Caz 04 Apr 2004 20:57

I love Scooby Doooooooooo that dog just cracks me right up :lmao:

KebLou 04 Apr 2004 21:01

I like Scrapy, he is soo funny he always wants to have a fight.

Caz 04 Apr 2004 21:09

Scooby actually reminds me of Yoda, my dog, scared of everything :lmao:
My dog is the biggest wimp that ever walked on four paws

Gez 04 Apr 2004 21:14

Just saw Scooby2 todaY :D Not bad 8O Woof....or even a little Ruff :roll:

Caz 04 Apr 2004 21:22

LOL Gerry ... nice one

OMG i just been looking for a cd to listen to .... and guess what I just found .... Jim Steinmans Bad For Good ... I didn't even know we had it in the collection :oops:

black dog 04 Apr 2004 21:32

Today though his team lost 6-2 at football

KebLou 04 Apr 2004 21:49

yeah I did that once, I didn't realise my dad had booh so I bought 2 copies of it one for me and one for me again

black dog 04 Apr 2004 21:58

I remember years ago buying a Sting record when I was away on holiday in France,When I got back my brother had got it for my birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd already got it so I still have two copies of it.

Caz 04 Apr 2004 22:45

awwwww bless him black dog, but it's the taking part that counts, not the winning.

One more to go after this and it's 500 *does a happy dance*

AndyK 04 Apr 2004 22:56

Congrats Caz! A rising star!! :)

Caz 04 Apr 2004 23:00

Hee, thanks Andy .... at least I'm not a falling star :lmao:

black dog 04 Apr 2004 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
awwwww bless him black dog, but it's the taking part that counts, not the winning.

One more to go after this and it's 500 *does a happy dance*

He enjoys taking part so it's worth the outing.

Congratulations on the 500th post

KebLou 04 Apr 2004 23:41

Well I think thats all that counts, I enjoy playing football, but then I don't like losing, its quite funny whenever I played for my team we won by stupid amounts like 8-0 and stuff like that

Testify 04 Apr 2004 23:46

cg's


same in my old team, some teams dropped out the league cos the didnt wanna play us, hehe :D

Bren 04 Apr 2004 23:47

The Bat says hello to you all

Bren

black dog 04 Apr 2004 23:48

We just go and have a good time. They've got used to losing so they half expect it before they start playing which is a shame

Bren 05 Apr 2004 00:01

ok ...so no one wants to talk to me :lol: ...either that or i'm invisible :lol:


good night folks...have fun :D

invisible Bat flies away ............

Bren

AndyK 05 Apr 2004 00:03

who said that?
8)

Bren 05 Apr 2004 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
who said that?
8)

:lol:

at least you heard me :lol:

Bren
The Bat

black dog 05 Apr 2004 00:12

It's nice to see you Bren. How are you keeping

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:20

I

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:21

want

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:23

to

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:24

find

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:31

out

Gez 05 Apr 2004 11:31

Who said what?? Was someone saying something, somewhere 8O

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:33

what

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:36

happens

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:36

when

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:37

this

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:38

thread

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:39

reaches

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:40

1000

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:41

posts

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:44

So don't mind me contrubuting a few posts!!

Heli 05 Apr 2004 11:47

if I say something, you won't here me!!mwhahahahaha

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 12:19

lol, I will help you Heli

Heli 05 Apr 2004 12:21

Yey!! Good good!!

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 12:28

lets talk about something though, how about. have you read Captain underpants, I'm just about to read my little brothers books, he's at school and my nan has given me this day off of revision so I have to find something to do.

Heli 05 Apr 2004 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
lets talk about something though, how about. have you read Captain underpants, I'm just about to read my little brothers books, he's at school and my nan has given me this day off of revision so I have to find something to do.

No I havnt!

I've read the potter books though!! That was my crazy before Meat Loaf helped me grow up!!

Fab books though!!

Gez 05 Apr 2004 12:41

What about the MR Men books :D Riviting 8O

Gez 05 Apr 2004 12:42

Talking about that......what Mr Man/Lady would any of youz be??

Myself......if not Mr Drunk....probably Mr Messy :D

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 12:42

Yeah I've read the Harry Potter books they good, but why does everyone go mad over them, the film is rubbish,

Heli 05 Apr 2004 12:46

I LOVE THE MR MEN BOOKS!!

I loved them all equally!! If i was gonna be a Little Miss, I would probably be Little Miss Postwhore! lol!! :lol:

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 12:47

Little miss Hyper, or can it be Little miss second best performer in the world (after Meat of course)

Heli 05 Apr 2004 12:52

Or Little Miss Slow

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 12:53

Why Little Miss slow?

Heli 05 Apr 2004 13:08

because i'm slow at everything!

I'm slow at coming up with witty comments, i'm slow at getting jokes, i'm slow at reading, I'm even slow at talking! :roll:

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 13:12

oh ok, I don't think your slow

Heli 05 Apr 2004 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
oh ok, I don't think your slow

In real life i am! :roll:

black dog 05 Apr 2004 14:15

I'd be Miss Talkative

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 14:26

I would be that to or Miss can't shut up, because I can't.

Heli 05 Apr 2004 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
I'd be Miss Talkative

Well thats far too true!! Your way ahead of me again!! I don't like it!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Gez 05 Apr 2004 19:26

R youz 2 married...or something 8O

That would be a little Miss-take :lol:

Gez 05 Apr 2004 19:28

eh :?

Heli 05 Apr 2004 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
R youz 2 married...or something 8O

That would be a little Miss-take :lol:

Lmao!! Are we married?????? :lmao:

Heli 05 Apr 2004 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
eh :?

My voice has gone!! lolol!!!

Gez 05 Apr 2004 19:38

Horraaaaaaaayyyyyyy......Silence is Golden :wink:

Heli 05 Apr 2004 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Horraaaaaaaayyyyyyy......Silence is Golden :wink:

LUCKYILY I SITLL HAVE MY FINGERS!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gez 05 Apr 2004 19:44

:devil: Evil comes in many forms 8O

Heli 05 Apr 2004 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
:devil: Evil comes in many forms 8O

Lmao!! I'm not evil...I'm just a woman!! :twisted:

Gez 05 Apr 2004 19:58

EXACTLY :mrgreen:

Heli 05 Apr 2004 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
EXACTLY :mrgreen:


you smell!!!

:twisted:

stoopid men!!!

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 20:31

Gerry thats a good one, wish I thought of it.

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 20:33

Generalisation should not be allowed its not fair, its how sexism comes about. Oh I can't be bothered with all that rubbish Gerry has a way with words thats just funny.

Heli 05 Apr 2004 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Generalisation should not be allowed its not fair, its how sexism comes about. Oh I can't be bothered with all that rubbish Gerry has a way with words thats just funny.

Lmao!!!! You buckled Keb!! You were doing so well!!

lol

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 20:47

I know, I was trying to sound clever :roll: and show that the money my dad pays for my education isn't wasted but I was laughing my head of so hey. :lmao: I think I'm a bit :nuts:

black dog 05 Apr 2004 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
R youz 2 married...or something 8O

That would be a little Miss-take :lol:

Great one Gerry. :lmao:

black dog 05 Apr 2004 21:53

I thought you were sounding very educated there Keb. Shame it didn't last :twisted:

Heli 05 Apr 2004 22:03

Lol!! It's alright Keb hunni!!

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 22:11

I can last a bit longer than that just not when its something so funny. I can even do the posh voice but that just makes me crack up after 30 mins.

black dog 05 Apr 2004 22:47

lets have the posh voice then Keb
[/i]

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 22:52

No, I'll wet myself, when I go up to Dorset with my friend and her mum, we always end up doing silly voices in the car and well, I'm the one who needs the loo really badly half way up the motorway because I'm laughing so much.

black dog 05 Apr 2004 23:02

I'll warn them to put one of those special pads on your seat then Keb, just in case you have an accident

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 23:06

I don't actually wet myself, but if you want a really posh voice you have to talk to my dog, shes the posh one around.

black dog 05 Apr 2004 23:08

When will you be in Dorset Keb?

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 23:18

Don't know really, just whenever my friend goes she'll ask if I want to go and I'll tag along. Its great fun though.

black dog 05 Apr 2004 23:31

I quite often go to a steam fair that they have in Blandford Forum, Dorset at the End of August. It's a great day out. We usually camp so that we can enjoy the fair and entertainment that they have in the evening

KebLou 05 Apr 2004 23:33

Cool, well my friends mum has a house down there, its quite nice, its different from the hustle and bustle of city life, I just love taking a walk on the beach.

Caz 05 Apr 2004 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
because i'm slow at everything!

I'm slow at coming up with witty comments, i'm slow at getting jokes, i'm slow at reading, I'm even slow at talking! :roll:

definitely not slow at postwhoring tho heli :lmao:

black dog 05 Apr 2004 23:54

Heli's got the fastest hands around


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:54.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.13350 seconds with 11 queries.