mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

jcmoorehead 16 Apr 2004 15:13

w00tage

Caz 16 Apr 2004 22:44

Yes .... just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water *cue Jaws music* .... I return :lmao:

Heli 16 Apr 2004 22:49

Your like a gold fish compared to me Caz!! mwhahahahahahahaahahahahah!!!! :twisted:

Caz 16 Apr 2004 22:53

Well, i may be a goldfish but some of us have had to work all week Heli :lmao:

Been too tired to wander on here at night but i'm back :twisted:

KebLou 16 Apr 2004 22:55

I'm guessing there will be trouble then.

Gez 16 Apr 2004 23:00

Who's a postwhore :D

airhead 16 Apr 2004 23:28

I am!

Bren 17 Apr 2004 17:53

i was once :lol:


good evening one and all :D

Bren
The Bat

airhead 17 Apr 2004 17:57

Who remembers tis song (I shouldn't but mum dug it out of her LP collection)

Hey Fatty bum bum
Sweet sugar dumpling
Hey fatty bum bum
let me tell you some'ting

just because your so big and fat
don't belive i'm afraid of that

(sing it in a jamaican accent mon!)

Caz 18 Apr 2004 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Who remembers tis song (I shouldn't but mum dug it out of her LP collection)

Hey Fatty bum bum
Sweet sugar dumpling
Hey fatty bum bum
let me tell you some'ting

just because your so big and fat
don't belive i'm afraid of that

(sing it in a jamaican accent mon!)

OMG ........... I REMEMBER THAT *goes into hiding* :lmao:

How old and ancient am I :oops: :oops:

black dog 19 Apr 2004 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Who's a postwhore :D

I am :!:

black dog 19 Apr 2004 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
I aways seem to miss BD, oh well I enjoyed the film I always do, my cousins hair is all gone :?

Heli here you go,

*hands Heli some food*

Hope you like, I can't cook :oops:

I'm back again Keb. Hopefully should be in chat tonight. Glad you enjoyed the film.

Heli 19 Apr 2004 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Who's a postwhore :D

I prefer the term Post-tart, thank you!! :D

black dog 20 Apr 2004 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Who's a postwhore :D

I prefer the term Post-tart, thank you!! :D

No you're a Helihound

Caz 20 Apr 2004 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Who's a postwhore :D

I prefer the term Post-tart, thank you!! :D

I was thinking more along the lines of Pop Tart :lmao:

KebLou 20 Apr 2004 17:24

I like the Helihound one,

Caz 21 Apr 2004 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
I like the Helihound one,

*Feels all proud and stuff coz I named her a Helihound* :lmao:

Caz 21 Apr 2004 12:05

*Makes mental note - come in here more often as i'm now starting to lose the plot*

Yes, yes, I know, I never had theplot in the first place :lmao:

black dog 21 Apr 2004 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
I like the Helihound one,

*Feels all proud and stuff coz I named her a Helihound* :lmao:

Proves we're all in agreement here

airhead 21 Apr 2004 17:50

helihound is on your trail... kinda catchy, dontcha think!

airhead 21 Apr 2004 18:00

Five more posts...

KebLou 21 Apr 2004 18:12

Yes very, need nicknames for others now, :twisted:

KebLou 21 Apr 2004 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
*Makes mental note - come in here more often as i'm now starting to lose the plot*

Yes, yes, I know, I never had theplot in the first place :lmao:

You did have some of the plot in the first place.

Airhead- I have another 401 posts to go.

airhead 21 Apr 2004 18:23

what about meeeee?

Caz 22 Apr 2004 01:27

Hmmmmmm we'll need to think on that one *consults with bd on this*

Caz 22 Apr 2004 01:40

Waaaaaa hooooooo I did have a plot *does a happy dance* thing is ... I just need to find it again :lmao:

airhead 22 Apr 2004 16:13

I have never had the plot, even as a toddler.... (recalls some very scary yet funny memories)

Crystal Eyes 22 Apr 2004 19:14

I've got a plot! :D

http://schools.bcsd.com/franklin/alb...rden1/plot.jpg

It's not very good though is it? :cry:

Gez 22 Apr 2004 19:16

....bitta Cabbage then..... :wink:

Bren 22 Apr 2004 19:24

hello blackdog, keb, airhead, caz......

and postwhores all :D

how are you all this lovely sunny evening?

Bren
The Bat

airhead 22 Apr 2004 22:05

cabbage tastes like bin water. i hate it.

Caz 22 Apr 2004 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
I've got a plot! :D

http://schools.bcsd.com/franklin/alb...rden1/plot.jpg

It's not very good though is it? :cry:

It's okay for a plot ... tho i can't help wondering .... who you got buried in there :??: :lmao:

KebLou 22 Apr 2004 23:21

Hi Bren,
I don't think I'm a postwhore yet.
I have nothing random to say right now.

Caz 22 Apr 2004 23:25

Hiya Bren,

I'm fine ... but my god ... is it really Thursday??

I need a day off to get my postwhoring total a little higher :lmao:

KebLou 22 Apr 2004 23:32

Its a nice plot of land, I suppose someone could've jsut explained a plot of a story and then you would have a plot.

Caz 22 Apr 2004 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Its a nice plot of land, I suppose someone could've jsut explained a plot of a story and then you would have a plot.

:lmao: that's way too simple for us lot, isn't it :lmao:

KebLou 22 Apr 2004 23:38

I thought of that ages ago but I was waiting for someone else to come up with it, so what story would you like to have the plot of?

Chris 23 Apr 2004 01:35

Miserable Life
Falls in love
Betrayed by woman
brainwashed in a famous room
cage of rats on the face
becomes a regular drone

There you go, you now have the plot to 1984!!!

Chris 23 Apr 2004 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Hiya Bren,

I'm fine ... but my god ... is it really Thursday??

I need a day off to get my postwhoring total a little higher :lmao:

Actually it is friday!!!

KebLou 23 Apr 2004 08:59

Hmm, not sure thats the knid of plot I wanted to give Caz, but it will have to do.

black dog 23 Apr 2004 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Miserable Life
Falls in love
Betrayed by woman
brainwashed in a famous room
cage of rats on the face
becomes a regular drone

There you go, you now have the plot to 1984!!!

At least I won't have to read the book now. I've never fancied reading it somehow.

Caz 23 Apr 2004 10:52

:roll: it was thursday when i posted that message chris :lmao:

Modern Girl 23 Apr 2004 10:57

:lmao:

Caz 23 Apr 2004 10:58

Never fancied reading it myself Black Dog, taking me long enough to read Lord of the Rings :lmao:

Modern Girl 23 Apr 2004 11:04

Caz Wrote
Quote:

taking me long enough to read Lord of the Rings
I know what you mean. Its taking me forever :lol:

Caz 23 Apr 2004 11:19

I'm a little postwhore, small and stout,
Here's my handle, here's my spout.

Okay, it was random but I got to do something to up the total :lmao:

KebLou 23 Apr 2004 11:35

I've started reading it about three times, and then I realise I don't know what I've just read, gots to run lesson bells just rung.

Caz 23 Apr 2004 11:38

Hi Ho, Hi Ho,
It's off to work I go

*no rest for the wicked* :twisted: :evil:

Weezy 23 Apr 2004 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Gina/Meatshow3.jpg


Hmmmmm...Oh well if i do get food poisening then atleast i get time off school! :D :D

Where did u find this pic Heli?

Don't think my sister has seen it yet! Emily, where are you........?

Weezy 23 Apr 2004 13:23

:P

Gez 23 Apr 2004 13:35

Mmmmm 8O 8)

Heli 23 Apr 2004 17:44

I can't remeber now!! it took me a while tho!!! :P

jcmoorehead 23 Apr 2004 19:42

How many posts till 10,000?

Caz 24 Apr 2004 00:48

Long way to go .... but we will get there :lmao:

shadow1000001 24 Apr 2004 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Long way to go .... but we will get there :lmao:


Maybe by the time I'm 98 8O :wink:

Caz 24 Apr 2004 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow1000001
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Long way to go .... but we will get there :lmao:


Maybe by the time I'm 98 8O :wink:

Well if we keep filling it with random remarks ... i reckon we'll get there be 2005 not saying which month :lmao: :P

Caz 24 Apr 2004 01:17

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :?

LostSoul 24 Apr 2004 02:54

One more.

Emily 24 Apr 2004 03:06

:wtf: :bicker: :lmao: :angry: :mrgreen: :nuts: :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) 8O :? :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :??: :arrow:

10 past 2 in the morning.....im bored........

shadow1000001 24 Apr 2004 06:48

Random works for me :twisted:

black dog 24 Apr 2004 10:07

I think we all like Random

Heli 24 Apr 2004 10:41

RANDOMNESSNESS!!!!

Heli 24 Apr 2004 10:49

Blah blah blah!!!!

I love meat Loaf

Blah blah blah!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Emily 24 Apr 2004 11:41

WEDGIE...

Heli 24 Apr 2004 13:47

BUM NUGGET!!!! :twisted:

CarolM 24 Apr 2004 20:34

hi all, :D great to be back after a week of computer problems, :( just off to work now to rock, 8) sorry i missed you all but will cu all soon tc guys best wishes Carol Mouse xxxxxxx :wink:

KebLou 24 Apr 2004 21:11

Where is Rob? if you want Random he is the guy for it, he is so random he makes me laugh.

Chris 24 Apr 2004 21:21

A duck is merely a posh chicken!!


(is that random enough for you!!!!!)

Terri 24 Apr 2004 23:44

:D Carol

Good to have you back, damn computers eh? :roll:

Hope u rocked this evening..........which I'm sure u did :wink:

Take care :D

KebLou 25 Apr 2004 00:13

I feel like being random, I am bored so:
Who has read these poems:
'Stop all the clocks' by W.H. Auden
Its a brilliant poem it is deep and I don't have the words to express myself tonight.
'Sir's a Secret Agent' by Tony Langham
Its a funny poem, really funny.

As you can guess I am reading poems, just finished the book in fact, need another book to read.

Told you it was random.

Heli 25 Apr 2004 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
A duck is merely a posh chicken!!


(is that random enough for you!!!!!)

:lmao:

I've always wondered what coffee mugs tasted like

Heli 25 Apr 2004 12:49

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KebLou 25 Apr 2004 13:28

Coffee mugs? the coffee or the mug?

Heli 25 Apr 2004 13:37

No just carrots and peas!!

KebLou 25 Apr 2004 13:41

What? Heli you are confusing me, not that its a hard thing to do but all the same you are.

Sorry I was reading a book and this joke was in it, I know its the wrong thread but its random,

Did you hear about the new mag for married men by playboy? It has the same pictures month after month after month...

Heli 25 Apr 2004 13:45

I don't get it! :?

Testify 25 Apr 2004 15:45

sooo bored

CarolM 25 Apr 2004 16:06

me too, :zzz:

Testify 25 Apr 2004 16:54

hey carol, howz u chuck?

KebLou 25 Apr 2004 18:51

Don't worry then Heli, heres another, we were talking about this the other day:
Whats the maximum penalty for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

I don't think that ones very funny.

Heli 25 Apr 2004 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Don't worry then Heli, heres another, we were talking about this the other day:
Whats the maximum penalty for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

I don't think that ones very funny.

Lolol!! I remember that convo...........almost!! :? :D

KebLou 25 Apr 2004 19:01

Yeah, I remember it, I don't know why.

Isn't it such a lovely day, I thought it was going to rain, I didn't want to say it out loud, I don't it to rain

Gez 26 Apr 2004 19:25

Postwhores.......nothing better to do with their time :roll:

KebLou 26 Apr 2004 20:48

I have plenty to do with my time, like sit on the net, play guitar, read a book or poems, and write songs, not in any particular order.

Chris 26 Apr 2004 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Postwhores.......nothing better to do with their time :roll:

I know....

Great fun isn't it!"!! :lol:

airhead 26 Apr 2004 21:05

I am working on a new song... inspiration is on its way.... ooooh, my first song in a month is on its way.....

KebLou 26 Apr 2004 21:08

Right now I'm finding it hard to sit and write a song, I give up and then come back later thinking what was I thinking, I wish I knew. My teacher loves them but I don't know what to think.

Good Luck airhead.

airhead 26 Apr 2004 21:45

broken promises... I think it'll be called.... It'll come to me...

KebLou 26 Apr 2004 21:53

Thats good, I can think of loads of lyrics now you've given me a title, i might just have to write one now.

airhead 26 Apr 2004 21:58

what can I say? I'm an inspiration!!!!

Lizziebaby 26 Apr 2004 22:41

hmmmmmm.................so very bored.....

KebLou 26 Apr 2004 22:49

So am I, so lets say something very random

Quote:

you look a lot better then you did except for does your mama know your wearing them shoes
and

Quote:

Everybodies been saying to me, Meat you should go out and just do like a normal interview, so I said to myself, ok yeah you know maybe today i will go out and just do a normal interview and then you started it, you started it.
As you can guess, its Meat

Lizziebaby 26 Apr 2004 23:02

If we talk about random things too often, does that take away the randomness?

KebLou 26 Apr 2004 23:55

Hmm, thats hurting my head thinking so hard, I think it so long as its random it doesn't matter.

Lizziebaby 27 Apr 2004 00:29

Great! Can we talk about llamas now?

airhead 27 Apr 2004 00:34

no, we are talking about camels.


I AM GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!

FIRST THIS THREAD, THEN THE FORUM, THEN THE NET, THEN THE WORLD, THEN WHO KNOWS... PERHAPS INFINITY ITSELF HAHA!!!!!

Lizziebaby 27 Apr 2004 00:37

One hump or two?

airhead 27 Apr 2004 00:46

please minion, I am trying to cackle!!!!

HEEEHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Lizziebaby 27 Apr 2004 01:01

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
*liz runs away and cowers in a corner in awe of eddies superiority*

black dog 27 Apr 2004 08:42

Oh my God, what's happened in here since last time I visited. We seem to have been taken over by a witch


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:38.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.15144 seconds with 11 queries.