mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

black dog 03 May 2004 12:11

9377

black dog 03 May 2004 12:12

Glad you had a good day at work Carol.

Heli 03 May 2004 12:14

9376

KebLou 03 May 2004 14:46

OK, I can't count backwards, I'm just being lazy so I'm just going to use up a post by telling you all what I am doing, I am covering a mini folder that I bought ages ago with Meat pics, I've just finished covering my CD case with stickers and pics

Heli 03 May 2004 15:02

9374

Chris 03 May 2004 21:19

9372 now

Do you all realise, in a few months time, we will all be fighting over who gets to post the 10000 post!!!

Chris 03 May 2004 21:21

I am feeling jolly bored so I am toddling round posting aimlessly!!

Heli 03 May 2004 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
9372 now

Do you all realise, in a few months time, we will all be fighting over who gets to post the 10000 post!!!

no we're not...................






...................it's easy gonna be me!! :twisted:

R. 03 May 2004 21:33

:bleh:

Testify 03 May 2004 21:38

hey chris! im bored 2

Chris 03 May 2004 21:47

Perhaps we should band together and go find someone interesting!!!

Or i could get another drink!!!!

Testify 03 May 2004 21:56

can ya get me a drink please chuck? :P

shadow1000001 03 May 2004 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

8O WTF 8O

R. I seriously think that you need professional help :wink:

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:21

Where on earth do you find this stuff I was going to say rubbish this is so weird.

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:31

I was bored but then I found a good book and I got lost in it.

Caz 03 May 2004 22:33

I'm bored, but after this one only 2 more posts to the magical 600 :D :lmao:

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:35

:P I'm ahead of you :P

Caz 03 May 2004 22:36

Oooooooohhhhhh one more to go :lmao:

Caz 03 May 2004 22:39

Oh yessssssss ..... she reaches 600 :lol: :lol:

And you can be ahead of me keb ... i'll catch up, slowly .... very slowly :lmao:

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:41

You got there, you've got 600 posts. 8)

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:43

I will stay ahead, I have loads of frees tomorrow and nothing better to do then look for stuff about Meat Loaf and post about them

Caz 03 May 2004 22:44

Yep I got there :lol: :lol: now let's see how long it takes me to reach 700 :lmao:

Caz 03 May 2004 22:48

:cry:

Some of us will be at work in the afternoon .... so no doubt leanne will be posting aimlessly on here :lmao: and then she's on study leave from school from 12th May till 7th June :evil:

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:49

It shouldn't take you too long, I really don't know how I got to 700 posts,

Something Random, does anyone have the Limited Edition of BOOH, I was looking at it yesterday but I wanted to know what was on the second CD as it didn't say.

Chris 03 May 2004 22:50

Is it the one with the DVD as the second disc - is Hits Out of Hell videos

Chris 03 May 2004 22:51

I am still bored

KebLou 03 May 2004 22:51

:evil: thats not fair we don't get study leave until 21st May, :cry:

Caz 03 May 2004 22:56

Well knowing leanne it'll be more computer time than study leave :roll:

KebLou 03 May 2004 23:04

Nope I have that one its in a plastic wallet if that helps.

black dog 03 May 2004 23:16

I haven't got a clue. Wanted to get if for Xmas but couldn't find it. :evil:

airhead 03 May 2004 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

okaaaaay... R., theres a nice pychiatrists down my road...

black dog 03 May 2004 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

okaaaaay... R., theres a nice pychiatrists down my road...

Definately looks like those two need help

black dog 03 May 2004 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Well knowing leanne it'll be more computer time than study leave :roll:

Sounds like me when I was on study leave all those years ago :lol:

Bren 03 May 2004 23:52

Hello all :D
just a quick visit.......

Bren

airhead 03 May 2004 23:53

*sets up sonar jammer upper for bren*

:twisted:

airhead 03 May 2004 23:54

who, me and R., or those japanese girls?

Bren 03 May 2004 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
*sets up sonar jammer upper for bren*

:twisted:

...and a good evening to you too airhead :lol: :lol:

how are you? hope all is well :D


...and the bike is mine..... :lol:

Bren The Bat

airhead 04 May 2004 00:00

had an emotional roller coaster of a weekend but back to my normal self! *takes down sonar jammer upper* :lol:

Yup, hope all is well on the western front for you, bren?

Bren 04 May 2004 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
*takes down sonar jammer upper* :lol:

:mrgreen:

Glad to hear you're back to your normal self :D

Me....just way too busy......but otherwise fine

Bren
The Bat

airhead 04 May 2004 00:08

Oh yeah, can i scream my news?

I HAVE A HARLEY HELMET THAT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS EDDIES FROM RHPS COMPLETE WITH GOGGLES!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!

Bren 04 May 2004 00:14

Hot patootie, bless my soul! :lol: :lol:

Nice one airhead :D

Bren

airhead 04 May 2004 00:19

Heeheee Its great its got pride of place in front of my meat lp...

what a lovely contrast :drool:

My friend reckons i should lay it on the floor with candles and incense around it and meditate, saying instead of om, but "vrooooooom..... vrooooooom.... VROOOOOOOOOOM....."

What can i say? my nicknames eddie!!!!!

Now all I need is the bike!

Caz 05 May 2004 11:54

Yayyyyyyyy nice one eddie :D

Caz 05 May 2004 11:59

Ooooookayyyyyy methinks, whilst sat here, pondering, I'VE MISSED SOMETHING :evil: :evil:

R. 05 May 2004 19:41

:bleh::bleh:

Chris 05 May 2004 19:48

R., you just sit there quietly and I will get the nice men with that funny wasitcoat that fastens at the back!!!!

KebLou 05 May 2004 19:51

Too much time on your hands R.? Who has the time to make this stuff?

RSG 05 May 2004 21:31

LOL, nice one R.

R. 05 May 2004 21:58

http://www.mlukfc.com/funstuff/slap.gif

KebLou 05 May 2004 22:13

:lmao: I like that one. :lmao:

Keep Rocking 05 May 2004 22:15

Oh, I love penguins

Chris 05 May 2004 22:20

Me like!!!!

A virtual slap for anyone who annoys us!!!!

Gez 05 May 2004 22:37

Kinda Kinky 8) me thinks

airhead 06 May 2004 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

*caption* Noones gonna p p p p p pick up you mate!

Modern Girl 06 May 2004 17:02

:lmao:

black dog 06 May 2004 22:57

ahhhhh :bunny:

KebLou 07 May 2004 00:07

I would have been even funnier if it had been a back hand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:




No, well ok to be it would have been, I know I'm :nuts:

Pixie 07 May 2004 11:04

Oh, that's great R - more please!

Caz 07 May 2004 11:58

:lol: :lol:

I like that one R :lmao: but then again i got a warped sense of humour

dottie 07 May 2004 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
How this:- Posing, Opulent, Sweetest, Teaseful, Wonderful, Happy, Overthetop,RankandFile,Elite. That us :roll:

Um! Thats a good copy cat post whore - at least its my own :lol:

dottie 07 May 2004 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
A thought for the day:- Can I have a shearers joy in Bazzaland without any billy lids around. Sometimes they make me bent as a scrub tick and make me want to off like a robbers dog and I'm done up like a pox-doctrs clerk, nearly full as a fat womans sock then got into a stoush it was a ripsnorter at the bloodhouse, I felt such a doofus. So couldn't run a chook raffle in a country pub till they said I hope all your chooks turn into emus and knock your dunny door down. I replied you bogan you wouldn't shout in a shark attack. Oh no I'm in the club again living in Black Stump I think I must be a tinnie short of a six-pack but then someone shouted chewie on ya boot! I replied I fear I'm going to pass over the Great Divide if I spit the dummy or I might even drive a porcelain bus.

Well what a wonderful piece of whoring - all you Aussie's out there will make sense of it I hope! :lol:


No one ever solved this so I thought after searching for the post for over a hour, flicking through all the postwhores posts that I would post it again, that was very hard work :lol:
No one solved this yet - such a nice piece of post whoring too :lmao:


God I feel better after that first time for many days :twisted:


The Archangel Gabriel 07 May 2004 14:27

Greetings Dottie the angelic one :D
i trust all is well with you, it has brightened my day to seeest thou here.

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

dottie 07 May 2004 14:39

My favourite man is here again, and yes I am certain you are MAN!

I need some tlc at the moment as I am off work due to an operation I had earlier on in the week, I shall be off next week too, so plenty of time for post whoring - thats if I can think of something to say :lol:

Chris 07 May 2004 14:46

Based on past performance Dottie, i doubt you will find it too difficult to find things to say!!

Incidentally, How do you know that Gabriel is a bloke, I have never managed to suss out who it is? (and no, it is not nor ever has been anything to do with me!!!)

dottie 07 May 2004 14:48

Chris now why would I think its you 'my angelic one' :??:

Chris 07 May 2004 14:49

You're right dottie - I have far too much of a devillish look to be mistaken for an angel!!!

dottie 07 May 2004 14:51

Its just those horns and tail that give it away Chris :lol:

sherrie87 07 May 2004 15:05

Dottie,

I hope that you are recovering well! Remember, lots of Meat music and videos is the key! I was just watching clips from "your" Graham Norton show last night, it never fails to make me smile and laugh til I cry!

Sherrie

dottie 07 May 2004 15:13

Hi Sherrie, I'm having a feast of Meatie things this week and next, its so lovely to be able to spend most of my day on here, mind you I'm unable to do any packing - shame :lol:

The Archangel Gabriel 07 May 2004 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
My favourite man is here again, and yes I am certain you are MAN!

I need some tlc at the moment as I am off work due to an operation I had earlier on in the week, I shall be off next week too, so plenty of time for post whoring - thats if I can think of something to say :lol:

Referest thou to me? i am an angel.

Take good care of thyself, Dottie the angelic one. Listen to plenty of Heavenly Meat Loaf, and do as much postwhoring as thou wishest, as thou seems to thrive on it. :lol:
Blessings upon thee

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Bren 07 May 2004 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
I'm having a feast of Meatie things this week and next, its so lovely to be able to spend most of my day on here,

you do just that Dottie :D
take care, hope all is well, my little pipistrelle.

Love
Bren
Parent Bat :lol:

R. 07 May 2004 22:05

:bleh:

R. 07 May 2004 23:24

Yeah ... well I know, it's a repost. Still funny though :bleh:

airhead 07 May 2004 23:30

R.... wtf? The first is for closet performers like me and the second I don't understand... first is funny though! :lol:

dottie 08 May 2004 10:41

Hi My Parent Bat Bren, Lovely to see you again :) Yes I am recovering well, must be all the Meat Loaf music I am able to listen too, shame they do not play it in the theatres of hospitals, wouldn't need aneathesia (cann't spell that) :lol:

R. 08 May 2004 12:49

:bleh::wtf:

R. 08 May 2004 14:43

:p :lol: :)) :lmao:

R. 08 May 2004 15:31

8O :bleh:

Weezy 08 May 2004 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

*caption* Noones gonna p p p p p pick up you mate!


HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! That's great!!!! I saw somethin like that on Graham Norton once and had wanted to find it! Tis very funny :lmao:

black dog 08 May 2004 21:25

Hi Dottie. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you are better soon.

Chris 08 May 2004 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

Me like!!!

Reminds me of a chap i know who couldn't understand why his Smart with a 597cc engine didn't have a tow bar!!

So he used a chain around the rear bar to tow a trailer - and ripped his entire engine off the back fo the car!!!

airhead 09 May 2004 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weezy
Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

*caption* Noones gonna p p p p p pick up you mate!


HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! That's great!!!! I saw somethin like that on Graham Norton once and had wanted to find it! Tis very funny :lmao:

I know what you mean, It was a little dog or a lamb or a goat, and it runs and it just falls on its back with its legs in the air!!!! :lmao:

R. 09 May 2004 20:09

:))

black dog 09 May 2004 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

I enjoyed this until .......

KebLou 09 May 2004 21:47

Ow it bit me, thats not fair, my little brother jumped so far, that was so funny.

KebLou 09 May 2004 21:54

8)

That one is quite good as well.

airhead 09 May 2004 22:30

watership down will never be the same again.

Caz 09 May 2004 22:34

8O Dottie has been ill 8O

Hope you are feeling better now dottie ... get well soon

airhead 09 May 2004 22:36

get well soon dotster

dottie 09 May 2004 22:58

Thank you -you lovely people :D now, and in a couple of weeks time I'll be a different person, Um......... Sophia Loren, could be! :lol:

black dog 09 May 2004 23:37

Don't change. We just want our Dottie back

Pixie 10 May 2004 10:58

Did I miss something? Is there one on about a bunny as well?! How do I get hold of it?

Lizziebaby 10 May 2004 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

This one Pixie :D

R. 10 May 2004 19:15

Boogie anyone? :bleh: :wtf: :))

CarolM 10 May 2004 20:04

yes, :D get well soon Dottie hun. :wink: by the way chris came to the mouses house yesterday, :D we had a lovely day, :wink: din dins at mcdonalds :P courtesy of Chris( thank you from Mousie and i) :wink: then we came back to ours to watch roadie cool 8) rounded off by a great night of karaoke, yes mousie and i sang for chris :wink: paradise, atfl, and id lie for you. 8) also Chris, Mousie and I sang dont stop me now by queen was cool Chris,(you are a dark horse) 8) cool voice too :wink: we all had a great time, :wink: thanx Chris. :wink: it was a great day and night. 8)

KebLou 10 May 2004 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Boogie anyone? :bleh: :wtf: :))

okay, some one really needs help, what is with the glasses.

R. 10 May 2004 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Boogie anyone? :bleh: :wtf: :))

okay, some one really needs help, what is with the glasses.

You like them glasses? :p

KebLou 10 May 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Boogie anyone? :bleh: :wtf: :))

okay, some one really needs help, what is with the glasses.

You like them glasses? :p

Nope but I know someone who will, know where I can get some? :bleh: :wtf: :nuts:

Caz 10 May 2004 23:02

:lmao: can they get any worse??

Caz 10 May 2004 23:22

Woah ....lots of smiley faces in Carol's post ... must have had a good time :lol:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:05.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.12633 seconds with 11 queries.