mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Members (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=798)

Cookie 22 Aug 2007 13:12

Hi everyone :0mghi2u:
I´m a 17 years old girl from germany, Meat fan for...oh man...10 years by now? :D
Saw him in Munich in June, it´was awesome!!
Glad I´ve found this page! Great forum! :cool:

AndyK 22 Aug 2007 13:23

Welcome to the madhouse Cookie!!

Monstro 22 Aug 2007 13:29

Welcome Cookie!!!!

Betty 22 Aug 2007 18:46

Yeah, and another German :mrgreen:
Welcome Cookie!

Cookie 23 Aug 2007 10:16

hehe, I´m glad to see more germans here!!:))
Thanks for the welcome!!:D

Heg19 30 Aug 2007 21:50

hi i'm new just wanted to say hi!

Hello guys i just wanted to say hi, i'm new on here i met meat at a concert i worked at in may and he was lovely, now i've got the bug haha. I'm desperately looking for bat cave tickets to manchester or nottingham but think it's a bit late so i'm hanging my head in shame and wishing i'd booked earlier haha. i love this site great to be a part of it. Meat loaf is hot hehe.

SamCat 30 Aug 2007 21:59

Hiya hope you have fun here its a great site!!

Lord Kagan 30 Aug 2007 22:54

Welcome to the site!

RadioMaster 30 Aug 2007 23:02

welcome!
Carl (the guy above) you have to e a little afraid of, he's kind of a psycho, but he's from belfast so that's normal I guess.

meat_loaf 31 Aug 2007 00:00

Welcome to the Neighborhood Hope u have fun!!

martha 16 Nov 2007 13:12

Hi and hello to all! Just found this thread. My small fan history is quickly reported:

He is a HURRICANE and blow me up, from the moment I realized, that I would do anything for love but I won`t buy anthing else than these tickets (June 2007) as a brithday present for my 10 year old son. Who ever told me to join in a flamenco show

"You can hide away forever from the storm, but you never hide away from me..."

Cpl Mickey 16 Nov 2007 22:16

Hi Martha hope you will be very happy here, we are one big happy family

MeatGrl1 18 Nov 2007 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie (Post 362376)
Hi everyone :0mghi2u:
I´m a 17 years old girl from germany, Meat fan for...oh man...10 years by now? :D
Saw him in Munich in June, it´was awesome!!
Glad I´ve found this page! Great forum! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heg19 (Post 363309)
Hello guys i just wanted to say hi, i'm new on here i met meat at a concert i worked at in may and he was lovely, now i've got the bug haha. I'm desperately looking for bat cave tickets to manchester or nottingham but think it's a bit late so i'm hanging my head in shame and wishing i'd booked earlier haha. i love this site great to be a part of it. Meat loaf is hot hehe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by martha (Post 377490)
Hi and hello to all! Just found this thread. My small fan history is quickly reported:

He is a HURRICANE and blow me up, from the moment I realized, that I would do anything for love but I won`t buy anthing else than these tickets (June 2007) as a brithday present for my 10 year old son. Who ever told me to join in a flamenco show

"You can hide away forever from the storm, but you never hide away from me..."

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD COOKIE, HEG19 & MATHA !!!!!

I hope that you enjoy your time here :)).

pomegranate 22 Jun 2008 05:32

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I found it and just wanted to say hi!

I'm not telling how old I am, let's just say I have been into Meat Loaf and BOOH since I was about 16 or 17, and the album was new then!! I live in Austin, Texas.

Cheers!

MeatGrl1 22 Jun 2008 05:33

Battybarb 22 Jun 2008 10:45

Hi ya,welcome,you are guaranteed to have fun on here

The Flying Mouse 22 Jun 2008 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomegranate (Post 417541)
Hi, I know this is an old thread but I found it and just wanted to say hi!

:twisted: That's what it's here for :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum :up:

djfierce 22 Jun 2008 13:32

hiya pomegranate

Hope to see more of you on the board :-)

clareb515 19 Aug 2008 19:27

hi i have been a member for 3 days and only just found this thred so hi to you all i am clare 15 and love meat loaf (meat love as my nephew calls him :)) animals and am a bit shy when it comes to new people sorry that its ages since the last post.

Siobhan 19 Aug 2008 19:31

hey clare
welcome to the site - i'm 15 too and was a little scared of posting at first (sounds kinda stupid) but everyone is really friendly here so theres no need to be!
Siobhan

sexyeyes_jo 19 Aug 2008 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by clareb515 (Post 431120)
hi i have been a member for 3 days and only just found this thred so hi to you all i am clare 15 and love meat loaf (meat love as my nephew calls him :)) animals and am a bit shy when it comes to new people sorry that its ages since the last post.

hi clare and welcome to this mad house im jo. don't worry about being shy, i was shy when i first joined this site i was less shy when i met people from here cause then i could put names to faces, but anyway if you ever want to talk just send a pm to me :D

The Flying Mouse 19 Aug 2008 20:15

:twisted: Welcome to the forum :up:

MeatGrl1 19 Aug 2008 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by clareb515 (Post 431120)

Nice to see you :0mghi2u:.
Hope you enjoy your time here :cool:.

clareb515 19 Aug 2008 21:25

chears people it makes me feel more sucure to know that other people felt nurvouse not just me x

djfierce 19 Aug 2008 21:43

Hi :))

yeah dont worry about that hun, most of us are friendly. When i first joined i found it quite hard to get into convo's as alot of people obviously knew each other already but i slowly became familiar with everyone. Funny enough it was Deb that first made me feel welcome in the chat room, then she scared the crap out of me by saying how close she lived to me :shock: still haven't gotten over that :lmao:
But i have gained a really close friend so its all good now :))