mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 06:54

cant believe i used to get up regularly this time of day...

AndyK 20 Apr 2010 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 490830)
Great night, 8 malts sampled, all set for tomorrow lol

You sure it was only 8? It doesn't get dark that quickly. Must do it again sometime!

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 12:09

i had a thought to post ... but i've forgotten it ... lol ... i swear... lol ...

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 12:53

Tink you are funny...lol....

hope things are good with you
x

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 12:54

got a feeling ..just for a change...i might just have a good day today and be happy...no stress...had enough to last a lifetime !

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 491413)
got a feeling ..just for a change...i might just have a good day today and be happy...no stress...had enough to last a lifetime !

see there? ... i had remembered my original thought ... but then got distracted by your compliment ... :shock: ... lol ... anyroad... lol ... i am pretty dang good ta ... happy you find me funny ... and i hope all goes stress-free for you today and forever !!! ... i was out from the dayJob yesterday ... a bit under the weather with scratchy throat ... but i'm better today ... and shall be off to the dayJob... i checked dayJob email and... hehehe... not a word... not even missed... i count that as blessing TWO for the day ... blessing ONE was waking up ... ha ha haaaa... oh wait... no... blessing TWO was being able to get out the bed... THERE we go... OH ... blessing THREE... making it to the loo ... oh loaf... SO many blessings... SO little tiiiime... SEIZE THE DAY AND ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT !!! ... :D ...

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 13:06

"Seize the day and enjoy the heck out of it" very good thought Tink...wish a lot more people would think like that..:-)

MeatGrl1 20 Apr 2010 13:09

Happy Birthday Gran :heart:

Loving new Meaty album too :cool:.

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 491424)
"Seize the day and enjoy the heck out of it" very good thought Tink...wish a lot more people would think like that..:-)

from your fingers to the rest of the world's "eyes/ears" Barb ... i mean ... TRUST me when i say ... lol ... i aint no pollyanna... but i do try my best to get out the bed in the best of moods possible and hang onto that mood as far into the day i can... like i said... hehehe... i try my best !!! ...

the chops for dinner are near to pre-cooked ... it's porkchops ... rice and veggies for dinner tonight... and my stomach's growllllling... lol ...

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 17:20

crap day

anyone knows anything to say to cheer me up?

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 19:39

Never store future lyrics to your album's opening track on your phone, send the lyrics to someone and then delete all sent messages, in the process forgetting that you had the lyrics in the sent box...

not good and I don't think I saved them as a file anywhere else, really good lyrics and for the life of me I can't remember them...

:angry: :facepalm:

Monstro 20 Apr 2010 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491526)
crap day

anyone knows anything to say to cheer me up?

Mike lost his lyrics?

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 19:57

yeah that is funny for everyone else alright...

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491526)
crap day

I'd like to point that out once more

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 20:18

Same :shit:, different day or is this a whole load of brand new issues with the people you work for?

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:19

nah it's all kinds of shit coming to me at once lol

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 20:21

never dull, well if you want a job of finding my lost lyircs by going up to Meath to see a person who probably doesn't have them stored on her phone and/or has removed all reference of me, you're more than welcome?:D

Monstro 20 Apr 2010 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491582)
I'd like to point that out once more

Why, you think we can't read?

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:34

not so sure about some lol

duke knooby 20 Apr 2010 23:20

far far far too much to drink last night

~Helen~ 21 Apr 2010 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 491574)
Never store future lyrics to your album's opening track on your phone, send the lyrics to someone and then delete all sent messages, in the process forgetting that you had the lyrics in the sent box...

not good and I don't think I saved them as a file anywhere else, really good lyrics and for the life of me I can't remember them...

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 491591)
never dull, well if you want a job of finding my lost lyircs by going up to Meath to see a person who probably doesn't have them stored on her phone and/or has removed all reference of me, you're more than welcome?:D

Why is ringing or texting the person to see if they still have the lyrics out of the question? Good luck anyway - you never know; they might. I'm one of those kinds of people who are too lazy to delete text messages (hence 1176 in my inbox) ... you might be in luck and I may not be the only one!

~Helen~ 21 Apr 2010 00:30

And I WILL change this avatar.. eventually! :?

duke knooby 21 Apr 2010 01:24

i do love how many people here have been rather negative towards justin hawkins and the darkness in the past... (until a certain person worked with and released an album with him)

Sue K 21 Apr 2010 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 491658)
i do love how many people here have been rather negative towards justin hawkins and the darkness in the past... (until a certain person worked with and released an album with him)

not meee ... i don't even know who justin hawkins is ... lol ... nor the darkness ... lol ... anyroad... tonight's dinner was the tops !!! ... mmmm ... chops so tender one didn't need a knife !! ...

mszee 21 Apr 2010 02:42

Mike I am with Ellen on this...try to ask the other person if they still have a text...

I hope .net comes back soon!

MeatGrl1 21 Apr 2010 02:56

Night night internet world XxX

Sue K 21 Apr 2010 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 491670)

I hope .net comes back soon!

ewww... gawd ... yes... herd these damn Meat fans and 'Imself back to where they belong ...nehn ? ... :spit: ...

mszee 21 Apr 2010 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 491673)
ewww... gawd ... yes... herd these damn Meat fans and 'Imself back to where they belong ...nehn ? ... :spit: ...

OK...I just did NOT understand a word that you've said...WHAT????

Sue K 21 Apr 2010 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 491675)
OK...I just did NOT understand a word that you've said...WHAT????

no worries ! ... i was just entertaining myself with my thoughts ... off to bed i am now ... niteNite meatie fans !! ... ;) ...

suzieq 21 Apr 2010 04:50

singing....Baa,baaaa, black sheep ....just keeping busy until HCTB arrives!

Sue K 21 Apr 2010 11:36

Happy Wednesday meatie peeps ...

right then ... it's hamburgers for tonight ... penne rigate style pasta and sauce for tomorrow ... order in pizza Friday night and food shopping Saturday !! ... THERE'S the wickie-tickie ... :D ...

RadioMaster 22 Apr 2010 21:02

just went through old pics from the Wembley meet up in May 07.
I know this is said a lot, but we REALLY gotta do this again....I mean it!

firefly 22 Apr 2010 22:43

sooooooooooooooooo friggin pissed off.....

help!!!!!

~Helen~ 23 Apr 2010 01:11

Changed it at last! Didn't think it was time for sunglasses yet (and besides, still can't find the original non-snowy picture) but definitely time to be rid of the snow! :-)

mszee 23 Apr 2010 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 492248)
just went through old pics from the Wembley meet up in May 07.
I know this is said a lot, but we REALLY gotta do this again....I mean it!

I mean it too...when and where...lol

suzieq 23 Apr 2010 04:12

Wow.....Denver got Tim Tebow #25 in 1st round draft pick. Franchise player.

AndyK 23 Apr 2010 13:06

How'd it become pay day again so quickly? Where's the last month gone?

Sue K 23 Apr 2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 492451)
How'd it become pay day again so quickly? Where's the last month gone?

the Easter Bunny took it...

lol ... a thought i've had most of the week ... Easter was too early imo ... and it seems it should be at least mid-May by now... lol ...

like... May 11th maybe ? ... ;) ...

AndyK 23 Apr 2010 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 492453)

like... May 11th maybe ? ... ;) ...

Why? What happens then :p

allrevvedup 23 Apr 2010 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 492335)
Changed it at last! Didn't think it was time for sunglasses yet (and besides, still can't find the original non-snowy picture) but definitely time to be rid of the snow! :-)

welcome back mystery doll face woman!

Sue K 23 Apr 2010 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 492455)
Why? What happens then :p

i'm old and have forgotten ... ;) ...

duke knooby 23 Apr 2010 15:34

where the ~~~~ have i put that tax book????

Sue K 23 Apr 2010 15:54

settled then ... grilled chicken / sweet pepper pizza for dinner tonight ! ... mmm ... :D ...

allrevvedup 23 Apr 2010 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 491574)

Thankfully said lyrics were found...the person that found them for me will be bribing me for their gesture I'm sure!

RadioMaster 23 Apr 2010 16:42

picked the deluxe version up in the local record store today. :D

duke knooby 23 Apr 2010 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492483)
where the ~~~~ have i put that tax book????

by thinking outside the box, (4 hours later) i found it inside a box, outside the house :-)

duke knooby 24 Apr 2010 00:00

its getting more and more like primary school here

Monstro 24 Apr 2010 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492568)
its getting more and more like primary school here

shouldn't you have written that 100 times for effect? lol

duke knooby 24 Apr 2010 00:05

i think that would now be called child abuse or something

~Helen~ 24 Apr 2010 02:43

Really hope the saying's true that 'what goes around comes around' or there is no justice in this world (Some people are such lying deceitful [insert appropriate term of choice here]s!).

Sorry, just in one of those let down p'd off kinds of moods!

Oooh! I have just discovered quite accidentally that holding Ctrl and pressing Del deletes the entire of the following word. Ooh! Likewise with Ctrl + Backspace (but previous word, obviously). Never knew this before. Why didn't I? So obvious ... so handy!

~Helen~ 24 Apr 2010 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 492461)
welcome back mystery doll face woman!

Thank you ... same face, different season ;-)

MeatGrl1 24 Apr 2010 05:21

Facebook has died on me.. Guess I should go to bed anyway :shock:...

Sue K 24 Apr 2010 12:35

... grocery shopping today ! ... motherInLaw has not been feeling well the past couple days and usually she goes with me ... i hope i can talk her into staying home ... i'm in mood to put on headset and just stroll about the store... in other words ? ... I VANT TO BE ALONE ... lol ...

Monstro 24 Apr 2010 20:26

Either I need a bigger laptop or new glasses

RadioMaster 24 Apr 2010 20:55

feel like I'm in a hitchcock movie... a bird just crashed into my window for no apparant reason...

MeatGrl1 24 Apr 2010 21:18

Hate you facebook !!

Is anyone else having trouble with it ?!? I keep getting an error whenever I want to do something !! I have 11 friend requests and was just about to go through them but true to form when I try to go somewhere.. anywhere I get a lovely error message :shrug:, I give up :( !!

suzieq 24 Apr 2010 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492763)
Hate you facebook !!

Is anyone else having trouble with it ?!? I keep getting an error whenever I want to do something !! I have 11 friend requests and was just about to go through them but true to form when I try to go somewhere.. anywhere I get a lovely error message :shrug:, I give up :( !!

Yes, facebook has pms right now. I've signed off for a while now. Maybe it'll take a pill and be better tonight.

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492763)
Hate you facebook !!

im not gonna comment on that... however...

why is facebook and the others called social networking sites???

i thought thats what bars are... (and they have the extra benefit of alcohol)

:D

and another thing???? why are there so many pot holes in the roads???

theres obviously no shortage of tarmac as speedhumps keep appearing everywhere

why dont they make the roads safer by filling the holes with the VAST amount they use for making speed humps

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:21

Touch wood it's behaving now... Won't hold my breath though and I'm listening to Michael Jackson Radio.. Why are they playing Janet Jackson songs ?! I love her but it kind of isn't MJ RADIO !! LOL

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492813)
and I'm listening to Michael Jackson Radio.. Why are they playing Janet Jackson songs ?!

maybe they ran out of material, i dont think he's making any new songs at the moment, so perhaps theyre using janet to add some more versatility to the stations song line up

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:27

:p I've been listening on and off all day and there was an interview where he talked about how We Are The World came about and how he came to write Give In To Me, it was so interesting and between have had various dioscography, I even have a tool bar so it's always accessable, it's great lol !!
Billie Jean.. That's more like it :heart: LOL

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:32

shouldnt you be listening to meats new album... i remember when you loved his music more than michaels :-P

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:35

I do listen to Meat :p !!

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:36

awesome, i am to ;)

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:44

Facebook has died again... I should go anyway, just annoying wanted to get rid of the requests first :bicker: !!

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492810)
and another thing???? why are there so many pot holes in the roads???

theres obviously no shortage of tarmac as speedhumps keep appearing everywhere

why dont they make the roads safer by filling the holes with the VAST amount they use for making speed humps

I have my suspicions they are deliberately leaving the pot holes for the same reason they are putting IN speedhumps... slows the traffic down ;-)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 492823)
I have my suspicions they are deliberately leaving the pot holes for the same reason they are putting IN speedhumps... slows the traffic down ;-)

slowing traffic causes accidents and creates pollution!!

thats a crazy idea... same as the government policy is to deliberatly sequence traffic lights to cause congestion, (and pollution) to raise more revenue

never mind the additional fuel duty that was added when vat was stupidly reduced to 15% to compensate for the lost revenue.... yet wasnt removed when vat went up again... gotta love the stealth taxes ;)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 01:16

is this meats first ever concept album??

Sarge 25 Apr 2010 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492821)
Facebook has died again...

It has died? Great! :devil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492810)
why is facebook and the others called social networking sites???

i thought thats what bars are... (and they have the extra benefit of alcohol)

:D

:cheers:

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492824)
slowing traffic causes accidents and creates pollution!!

thats a crazy idea... same as the government policy is to deliberatly sequence traffic lights to cause congestion, (and pollution) to raise more revenue

I thought the aim was to force ... sorry, encourage ... use of public transport :?

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 492839)
I thought the aim was to force ... sorry, encourage ... use of public transport :?

lol... no no no

its all about taxes... next they'll be telling you the earth is warming up due to polution, and roll out some bullshit to justify taxes on that

or are they doing that already? :? lol

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492841)
lol... no no no

its all about taxes... next they'll be telling you the earth is warming up due to polution, and roll out some bullshit to justify taxes on that

or are they doing that already? :? lol

So we spend longer in traffic queues thus use more petrol and create more pollution. Clever. Just to further this conspiracy ... rare that you see 'em around those yellow boxes that take your picci if you go too fast... ;-)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 02:00

thats another cash cow for the government, its a winner on so many levels.. generate revenue, create conviction statistics, not need to employ more officers (who can also attempt to investigate other crimes)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 02:03

the important thing to remember is... speed doesnt kill (never has)

the impact does

(I mean carelessness)

mszee 25 Apr 2010 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492510)
by thinking outside the box, (4 hours later) i found it inside a box, outside the house :-)

NOW you have exceeded all expectations...we were cracking up at this post...

mszee 25 Apr 2010 02:47

OK...now I remember that drug induced dream I was just having...

Jonty joined the facebook under the name of just Jonty...and I didn't get a friend request and I was deliberating whether I should ignore or request...wait...was that a dream or nightmare? Luckily, I still can't remember anything else...

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 02:48

Jonty on facebook?

That's a dream lol

mszee 25 Apr 2010 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 492856)
Jonty on facebook?

That's a dream lol

I know...I had to take some medication...otherwise I don't think I would be seeing THAT in my sleep...although sometimes I wonder if Jonty isn't one of those imaginary friends that we all have in common and nobody knows who the heck they are...lol....

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 03:11

True, after all he's never there lol

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 03:15

Internet live and watched it twice but still can't believe Davis beat Higgins, awesome!!!!

mszee 25 Apr 2010 03:17

Michael!!! I didn't notice you're a mod!!!

Congrats!!! (???)

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 492870)
Michael!!! I didn't notice you're a mod!!!

Congrats!!! (???)

Shhhhhhhhh, nobody's noticed yet!!!!!

mszee 25 Apr 2010 03:19

Emma I. in re: Facebook...somebody just posted that there is a work going on on facebook...that's why it might be you're having problems...

mszee 25 Apr 2010 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 492871)
Shhhhhhhhh, nobody's noticed yet!!!!!

ARe you kidding? Jonty did - I've seen his post on the other thread and that's how I noticed...I wondered how they managed to get you back...lmao...

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 03:22

for someone who's never there nothing escapes him lol

mszee 25 Apr 2010 03:24

Financial thought: I think it's a good time for R. to run a fundraiser...so many want to contribute...

mszee 25 Apr 2010 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 492874)
for someone who's never there nothing escapes him lol

Nothing does...you're right about that...so I guess I can't call you names anymore...bummer...everybody who I enjoyed calling names is either mod or admin....

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 03:26

go for your life lol

Monstro 25 Apr 2010 05:23

Guess five hours of this album is enough and I really should go to bed lol

RadioMaster 25 Apr 2010 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 492856)
Jonty on facebook?

That's a dream lol

more of a nightmare lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 492886)
Guess five hours of this album is enough and I really should go to bed lol

and that incidently was exactly the minute when my alarm rang and got me out of bed...:yawn:

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 06:29

10 months :( !!

daveake 25 Apr 2010 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492890)
10 months :( !!

Don't worry, it'll pop out soon.

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 12:41

It's such a shame that staring at a room doesn't get the housework done. Ignoring the rooms and coming on here doesn't seem to have the desired effect either :-(

Sue K 25 Apr 2010 14:08

... low sodium ham with cabbage ...potatoes and green beans for dinner ... an all in one pot meal... easy-pease and most of rest of day... is miiine !!! ... :D ...

MissAsh 25 Apr 2010 18:59

Does anyone remember the 2007 custom tour shirts from this site? I'm trying to organise something similar for another forum which I moderate and as I was so impressed with the quality of the one I got from here I thought I'd see if anyone knew who the supplier/printer was?

AndyK 25 Apr 2010 19:13

We got them done by a small screen printing and embroidery company in Yorkshire. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly who they were, but I'll try and dig out the order paperwork and let you know.

Sue K 25 Apr 2010 19:28

... ham's on ... another ten minutes and it's sort the juices ! ...

AndyK 25 Apr 2010 22:09

I'd better go carve the roast!

duke knooby 26 Apr 2010 00:09

im a stupid ~~~~... theres ~~~~ing oil in the rad

why why why, didnt you check before getting the new clutch fitted????????????????????

I'M AN IDIOT

the plan is, to pretend i never saw that.. get 2 tyres and a no. plate, and fingers crossed for MOT

im not optimistic based on its last mot fail sheet from oct 2006

duke knooby 26 Apr 2010 00:29

and incase you think its dodgey garage practise... this ones one of mine