mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Keab42 23 May 2005 22:18

I'm Jeaous of Chris. i would go and see Alan Fletcher in concert at loughborough university but i have an exam the next day, first thing in the morning.

Skeleton 24 May 2005 11:05

I´m feeling so relaxed.. I have hawaiian shirt on and I´m listening hawaiian music.. And there´s hot! :D

SuperLoafMan 24 May 2005 14:26

Bloody freezing.....got the frelling cold....and bad eye.... :evil:

Gez 24 May 2005 21:01

Awayanwashyirwindies

Chris 24 May 2005 21:59

I was trying to figure out how I would manage to visit Nottingham tomorrow without spending an absolute fortune going to Smarts-R-Us and buying lots of shiney stuff for my car.

Luckily i have a cunning plan!!

Sharon, run the hoover round, i'm coming for tea!!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 24 May 2005 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I was trying to figure out how I would manage to visit Nottingham tomorrow without spending an absolute fortune going to Smarts-R-Us and buying lots of shiney stuff for my car.

Luckily i have a cunning plan!!

Sharon, run the hoover round, i'm coming for tea!!!

Whats a hoover - hubby does that :shock:

Pixie 25 May 2005 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Awayanwashyirwindies

:lmao: :lmao:

Pixie 25 May 2005 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Whats a hoover - hubby does that :shock:

Ditto Sharon - and if I'm lucky the cooking! :cool: Had a lovely roast chicken and trimmings last night...aaahhh;)

Skeleton 25 May 2005 11:06

I´m so happy! :D I get A´s lots of A´s...

Pixie 25 May 2005 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton

WELL DONE SKELETON!! :D Get yourself off to the Bat and Belfry for a bevvy!! :D

SuperLoafMan 25 May 2005 16:01

Well done from me too Skeleton.....:D ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 May 2005 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Ditto Sharon - and if I'm lucky the cooking! :cool: Had a lovely roast chicken and trimmings last night...aaahhh;)

Hubby does not cook - but he is a wizz with the hoover - great with kitchen floors - pots nice & clean - lovely with a duster & pinny ;)

Bren 25 May 2005 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton

well done :D

Keab42 25 May 2005 17:25

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z ............................................................... etc..................

SuperLoafMan 25 May 2005 17:25

Tired :??:

Ageing Bat 25 May 2005 17:48

:bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: Blooming Boss!! :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: ...... Bear with a sore head, or what?! He's been in a foul mood all day, coz he made a very expensive mistake (not that I'm gloating, of course :devil: )..... it's sooooo tempting to say 'I told you so', but I don't fancy getting my head bitten off!

Bren 25 May 2005 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z ............................................................... etc..................

only one more day and one more exam to get through! :D

Cathie 25 May 2005 21:44

Turned up to my sign language lesson today to find that we had a proper mock exam :? BUT teacher told me that I'd got so much better since I started and more confident, she says that I should get high marks in the exam.

Phew! :D

Bren 25 May 2005 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
Turned up to my sign language lesson today to find that we had a proper mock exam :? BUT teacher told me that I'd got so much better since I started and more confident, she says that I should get high marks in the exam.

that's good then Cathie

Cathie 25 May 2005 21:49

Just really relieved!

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 May 2005 07:04

It's going to be a lovely day & I have to go to work ................ WHY?? :(

Bren 26 May 2005 07:05

.....woke up at 4.30 this morning.. :roll: ...couldn't sleep......

Skeleton 26 May 2005 09:10

I´m going today in World Skills 2005 in Helsinki... It´s going to be nice event..

More info:

http://www.wsc2005helsinki.com/default.asp?t=40

Ageing Bat 26 May 2005 13:32

Good luck Skeleton! Have fun

*Yawn*.... just got back from a seminar on 'Business Planning'.....mind you, was better than sharing the office this morning with Mr Grumpy!

Chris 26 May 2005 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie

Well Done!!

I didn't get in until 3am last night and need to sleep!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: