mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Vickip 27 Oct 2011 03:03

Everything sounds SO much better when both of my ears aren't clogged up :-)

Ollie241189 28 Oct 2011 16:44

If I sing For Cryin' Out Loud on karaoke tonight on karaoke to the girl I like, will I get laid? : )

melon 28 Oct 2011 16:59

So I've been singing HIAHB pretty loud non-stop in my car..... my throat is a little rough now lol

Sue K 28 Oct 2011 17:16

Happy Friday, meatie peeps !

I think I already posted my thought about what's up with gummy vitamins for adults ? Now I see One-A-Day has them out as well. I can't help but think, wouldn't some of the gummy get caught in teeth and one wouldn't get full benefit of the vitamin ? And what adult needs gummy vitamins ???? For Pete's sake !!! ...

On a bright side for me ... My husband and I started watching Big Bang Theory just this last season and we've been catching up with the repeats now being shown on a local station and TBS and omg... Do these geeks make me laugh my ass off !!! ... TOO freaking funny !!!

And the new season for Walking Dead has started and MAN does that show scare the stuffins out me... lol ... I LOVE it !!!

I hope this finds things as well as possible with all !

S ... xo

AndyK 29 Oct 2011 01:44

As Shit Fridays go, that was the shittiest!

Sebastian. 29 Oct 2011 02:52

Soooo tired. Why won't my brain go to sleep?

Sue K 29 Oct 2011 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 557200)
As Shit Fridays go, that was the shittiest!

Awww, sorry to hear that, King Andy ! Fridays should NEVER be shitty ! They should always be grand !!! Go find y'self some cake... You'll feel better ... ;) ...

There... THAT thought out the way ... lol ... Is it time again, as it always is when the weather goes out of whack, to say "global warming my arse" ? Philly is expecting 5 to 7" of snow overnight... on Oct 29th for crimsake ! Here's a thought... If it snows on Halloween and the ghosts go to wandering the streets... lol ... they truly will be invisible to the nekkid eye ! ... lol ...

Peace out ... xo

melon 29 Oct 2011 20:34

Due to backstabbers (Some people I would not expect it from) I no longer have a need to save to go to Bali next year, so, I am going to try my hardest to save for the UK & US tours.... yeah....

Sue K 29 Oct 2011 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 557258)
Due to backstabbers (Some people I would not expect it from) I no longer have a need to save to go to Bali next year, so, I am going to try my hardest to save for the UK & US tours.... yeah....

Melz, going to Bali would be due to your cricket games ? I'm sorry for your troubles, but I do like how you'll turn that frown upside down ... ;) ... If any one can do it, Meat can ... :D ...

S ... xo

Ollie241189 30 Oct 2011 02:20

I think I'm having a bromance at Meat Loaf!!!! Is that weird?

melon 30 Oct 2011 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 557275)
Melz, going to Bali would be due to your cricket games ? I'm sorry for your troubles, but I do like how you'll turn that frown upside down ... ;) ... If any one can do it, Meat can ... :D ...

S ... xo

Nah, Bali was supposed to be for a mates 30th birthday party in 2013.... but I will no longer be attending that particular event!! No skin off my nose, I won't lose sleep over it! I have more important things to save for now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ollie241189 (Post 557304)

Not at all!

Sue K 30 Oct 2011 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ollie241189 (Post 557304)

"Bromance" ... lol ... I've only known of this word for the first time after hearing it this week on an episode of Big Bang Theory... lol ... and now here it is again ! I like how the Sheldon character came up with a word for the time between afternoon and evening ~ prevening... lol ... I do often wonder when afternoon ends and evening begins. Would that be 5pm ? I don't remember Sheldon saying.

SueL 30 Oct 2011 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 557154)
I think I already posted my thought about what's up with gummy vitamins for adults ? Now I see One-A-Day has them out as well. I can't help but think, wouldn't some of the gummy get caught in teeth and one wouldn't get full benefit of the vitamin ? And what adult needs gummy vitamins ???? For Pete's sake !!! ...

On a bright side for me ... My husband and I started watching Big Bang Theory just this last season and we've been catching up with the repeats now being shown on a local station and TBS and omg... Do these geeks make me laugh my ass off !!! ... TOO freaking funny !!!

And the new season for Walking Dead has started and MAN does that show scare the stuffins out me... lol ... I LOVE it !!!

S ... xo

Sue, your posts always make me smile. :lol: BTW: I buy gummy vitamins for my 25 year old son. The only veges he eats are potatoes and corn, and it was either the gummies, or the regular multis that he wouldn't swallow used as suppositories! :shock:

I hope this finds things as well as possible with YOU and yours. :D

Sue

P.S We got 9" of the bloody white stuff up here (near Scranton). How much did you get down there? I normally don't mind snow, but this was too much, too early! :|

SueL 30 Oct 2011 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 557154)

S ... xo

Sue, your posts always make me smile. :lol: BTW: I buy gummy vitamins for my 25 year old son. The only veges he eats are potatoes and corn, and it was either the gummies, or the regular multis that he wouldn't swallow used as suppositories! :shock:

I hope this finds things as well as possible with YOU and yours. :D

Sue

P.S We got 9" of the bloody white stuff up here (near Scranton). How much did you get down there? I normally don't mind snow, but this was too much, too early! :|

melon 30 Oct 2011 12:32

Trust, once trust is instilled it should never be taken for granted.

melon 30 Oct 2011 14:12

You don't know what happens behind closed doors!!! Oh to be a fly on the wall!

duke knooby 30 Oct 2011 14:25

sore head :(

melon 30 Oct 2011 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 557347)
sore head :(

That was me this morning lol

Wario 30 Oct 2011 14:39

Its the best time to be a meat loaf fan since 1993!
SO stoked ofr the live release its killing me.

Sebastian. 30 Oct 2011 16:38

Damn Battlefield 3 is good, fantastic story line.

Monstro 31 Oct 2011 04:31

Ughfuujuukoge

melon 31 Oct 2011 05:43

Petty, petty people....

It's a Fall From Grace kinda few days for me!!

Big changes for next years indoor cricket season for me!

SueL 31 Oct 2011 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 557440)
Petty, petty people....

It's a Fall From Grace kinda few days for me!!

Big changes for next years indoor cricket season for me!

Sorry to hear this, Mel. I trust that it's others that have fallen from grace. Your grace!

You'll figure out what's best for you. You're that kind of person. :D

Sue

melon 31 Oct 2011 14:14

Yes its others, but the second half of how Meat explains Fall from grace is that you gotta pick yourself back up & keep going, & thats what I gotta do ;)

Sebastian. 31 Oct 2011 17:22

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I need to get it off my chest:

~~~~ YOU CHESHIRE POLICE ~~~~, ~~~~, ~~~~ YOU!

So, I live on a very respectful street. It's a street of brand new housing (built 2003) everyone if very friendly. But oh no, the council have to build social at the end of our street. Now I've not got anything aginst people who lives in social housing, but these people are scum, sub human SCUM! For the past 6 years we have had to put up with these chavvy people's failed abortions. Their antics range from abuse, right up to attempted arson (on my ~~~~ing house!) to criminal damage. So today these pricks decided to terrorise my old neighbour by chucking rocks at his house. He tried to chase after them but they picked up huge ~~~~ off sticks and chased him. He got in his car and drove off after them up the road. So anyway the police came, and interview these chav kids, didn't seemed to care what us respectful people had to say. What did they do? Arrest my ~~~~ing neighbour, but oh no they decided that they needed four police officer to tackle him to the ground, he's an old man, I'm pretty sure they tasered him. When they got him in the police car it looked like he was going to have a heart attack, ~~~~s! Anyway these kids were still shouting abuse and then their parents came up. Mrs. orangeslut and Charlie chav, I mean think strerotypical chav couples and you have the parents. All these parents do is let their kids out all day and don't give a rats arse about them. They shouldn't be allowed to produce. I mean the Dad's are normally in prison and the Mothers are either bonking someone else are staying in their house getting fat. It made my physically sick to see what the Police did today, I've lost all faith in them. They don't seem to care at all, these kids need a beating and quick!

Tomorrow, the police are getting a complaint, and I pity the poor person who picks up the phone at the Housing association tomorrow as I want these dicks to become homeless, it's a privilege they live in these houses not a right. The Police handled the whole situation like idiots, if they needed to arrest my nieghbour they could have taken him into his own home sat him down and explained. Not acted they they acted!

So upset and angry! :angry::angry::angry:

Again sorry if it offends anyone, but Christ I'm angry!!!

We need a Gene Hunt and quickly!

The World really has gone to hell in a handbasket!

chairboys 31 Oct 2011 17:52

I know Meat vents his anger sometimes but wow that's some letting off steam!

Sebastian. 31 Oct 2011 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 557507)
I know Meat vents his anger sometimes but wow that's some letting off steam!

I know but believe me, if you saw what I saw today you'd be in the same boat. Couldn't believe it. These kids are horrible I'm sure they're going to do something tonight.

Cheshire Police "Be safe, feel safe." Yeah right!

chairboys 31 Oct 2011 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557508)
I know but believe me, if you saw what I saw today you'd be in the same boat. Couldn't believe it. These kids are horrible I'm sure they're going to do something tonight.

Cheshire Police "Be safe, feel safe." Yeah right!

Take it easy and I hope you do have a trouble free night. Fingers crossed.

Sebastian. 31 Oct 2011 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 557510)
Take it easy and I hope you do have a trouble free night. Fingers crossed.

Cheers, the whole streets on the look out.

Reading back I think we need a rant thread. :D

LucyK! 01 Nov 2011 12:51

If anyone else here is think of going through my Facebook friends list and sending requests to my family and non-Meat Loaf friends in an attempt to up their number of "friends" - please do not.

melon 01 Nov 2011 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557511)
Reading back I think we need a rant thread. :D

It basically is a rant thread!!!

Sebastian. 01 Nov 2011 14:05

Feel a lot better today, Mums up the station giving a statement, and the housing association
have received my complaint and aren't to happy with the family in question (again)!

chairboys 01 Nov 2011 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557591)
Feel a lot better today, Mums up the station giving a statement, and the housing association
have received my complaint and aren't to happy with the family in question (again)!

Hope things get sorted but I fear it won't be the last we hear about it

Sebastian. 01 Nov 2011 15:32

Well Mum's back, the Police explained everything. Really nice guys and they felt really bad about what they did to my neighbour. Turned out he actually went to swing for one of the Officers, so fair enough they did have to wrestle him to the ground. If he had co-operated they wouldn't have even handcuffed him. So I take back my rant towards them. They're also on his side and they're making sure these kids aren't getting away with it. Too many witnesses against them this time!

chairboys 01 Nov 2011 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557605)
Well Mum's back, the Police explained everything. Really nice guys and they felt really bad about what they did to my neighbour. Turned out he actually went to swing for one of the Officers, so fair enough they did have to wrestle him to the ground. If he had co-operated they wouldn't have even handcuffed him. So I take back my rant towards them. They're also on his side and they're making sure these kids aren't getting away with it. Too many witnesses against them this time!

Always know your facts before ranting and raging!!!!!

melon 03 Nov 2011 02:58

Going to have to share my precious oxygen with 2 faced back stabbers later today.... this should be fun!! lol

melon 03 Nov 2011 03:44

Also... just realised I have ALOT of money to save in 4 months.....

Just over $2,000 just for flights to the USA.... lol might be taking out a small loan!!

duke knooby 03 Nov 2011 19:01

justin bieber :shock:

duke knooby 06 Nov 2011 01:03

its a bit cold out

melon 06 Nov 2011 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 557873)

I find that oh so funny lol, seriously has to be fake ha ha

Cricket game cancelled today, we've had too much rain this week and they can't get the pitch ready.... so what the heck am I gonna do with myself???

duke knooby 06 Nov 2011 02:22

its a damn cold night... great frost though :-)

melon 06 Nov 2011 06:48

:twisted: Time to have some Off Topic fun :twisted:

melon 06 Nov 2011 07:12

It's so lonely out here when you all go to bed... how dare you! You should all stay up and party with me!!!!

melon 06 Nov 2011 07:13

And reeeeaaaallllllly, I should clean

This feels odd being home all day..... I am like a caged animal, I don't do well with nothing to do!!

melon 06 Nov 2011 07:15

I should do some cleaning

So I guess we have figured out that cancelled cricket + a whole day at home + not much to do + should be cleaning + not cleaning + my mate Johnny of the walker variety = a Mel we should all probably try to avoid!!!

melon 06 Nov 2011 07:16

Can I get a prize for the most consecutive posts? Is it possible?

melon 06 Nov 2011 08:22

I'm hungry....

melon 06 Nov 2011 08:36

Mel = Stir-crazy

chairboys 06 Nov 2011 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 558076)
I find that oh so funny lol, seriously has to be fake ha ha

Cricket game cancelled today, we've had too much rain this week and they can't get the pitch ready.... so what the heck am I gonna do with myself???

Why don't you watch a re-run of the Ashes Headingley 1981?

melon 06 Nov 2011 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 558103)
Why don't you watch a re-run of the Ashes Headingley 1981?

Would if I had it, or had foxtel, or whatever its on.

melon 06 Nov 2011 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 558099)
I'm hungry....

No longer hungry.... now STARVING! lol

Sue K 07 Nov 2011 18:33

Happy Monday, meatie peeps ... xo

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles in your neighborhood. What does the word "chav" mean ? Thanks ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557502)
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I need to get it off my chest:

~~~~ YOU CHESHIRE POLICE ~~~~, ~~~~, ~~~~ YOU!

So, I live on a very respectful street. It's a street of brand new housing (built 2003) everyone if very friendly. But oh no, the council have to build social at the end of our street. Now I've not got anything aginst people who lives in social housing, but these people are scum, sub human SCUM! For the past 6 years we have had to put up with these chavvy people's failed abortions. Their antics range from abuse, right up to attempted arson (on my ~~~~ing house!) to criminal damage. So today these pricks decided to terrorise my old neighbour by chucking rocks at his house. He tried to chase after them but they picked up huge ~~~~ off sticks and chased him. He got in his car and drove off after them up the road. So anyway the police came, and interview these chav kids, didn't seemed to care what us respectful people had to say. What did they do? Arrest my ~~~~ing neighbour, but oh no they decided that they needed four police officer to tackle him to the ground, he's an old man, I'm pretty sure they tasered him. When they got him in the police car it looked like he was going to have a heart attack, ~~~~s! Anyway these kids were still shouting abuse and then their parents came up. Mrs. orangeslut and Charlie chav, I mean think strerotypical chav couples and you have the parents. All these parents do is let their kids out all day and don't give a rats arse about them. They shouldn't be allowed to produce. I mean the Dad's are normally in prison and the Mothers are either bonking someone else are staying in their house getting fat. It made my physically sick to see what the Police did today, I've lost all faith in them. They don't seem to care at all, these kids need a beating and quick!

Tomorrow, the police are getting a complaint, and I pity the poor person who picks up the phone at the Housing association tomorrow as I want these dicks to become homeless, it's a privilege they live in these houses not a right. The Police handled the whole situation like idiots, if they needed to arrest my nieghbour they could have taken him into his own home sat him down and explained. Not acted they they acted!

So upset and angry! :angry::angry::angry:

Again sorry if it offends anyone, but Christ I'm angry!!!

We need a Gene Hunt and quickly!

The World really has gone to hell in a handbasket!

Sue K 07 Nov 2011 18:36

That's good to hear. The community is sticking together. That's how you have to do it !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 557605)

Sue K 07 Nov 2011 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 557608)
Always know your facts before ranting and raging!!!!!

lol ... As a bit of a ranter and rager pre-facts myself...lol ... imo, it's cool. The rant happened in what imo is a safe place, here ... lol ...

Sue K 07 Nov 2011 18:39

Oh ? Did you hear him on Dancing With The Stars ? or is it the story about him possibly fathering a child ? ... I saw a headline on AOL he will take a paternity test. Good luck, kiddo ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 557873)

Sebastian. 07 Nov 2011 19:18

The word chav is a British word basically means aggressive and arrogant teenagers and young adults. All they want to do is cause trouble.

Sue K 07 Nov 2011 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 558268)
The word chav is a British word basically means aggressive and arrogant teenagers and young adults. All they want to do is cause trouble.

Oh, okay. Thanks for that !

duke knooby 08 Nov 2011 00:16

i dont like funerals... not lookin forward to the weekend

Sue K 08 Nov 2011 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 558309)
i dont like funerals... not lookin forward to the weekend

Sorry for the loss, Duke K ... Perhaps you should invite Mousie ... He seems to have a knack for them ! ... Take care !

S ... enjoying the Spring-like weather in PhillyTown ... xo

duke knooby 09 Nov 2011 19:32

ah well, should really go to work

duke knooby 10 Nov 2011 07:20

sore, need sleep, night night

Sue K 10 Nov 2011 12:25

Imo, the Republicans should decide today to go with Mitt Romney and get it over with !

Sebastian. 11 Nov 2011 01:51

Played the entire Modern Warfare 3 campaign today. Out of the 3 it had to be the best storyline. The whole campaign was a masterpiece with the music and the voice acting.

Watched Ricky Gervais' new programme - Life's Too Short. Warwick Davis, Stepehn Merchan, Ricky Gervais and Barry from Eastenders are brilliant.

mtaylor315 11 Nov 2011 09:50

I'm hoping today goes very quickly - its been a long week! And worrying about the essay I'll get back today - my uni essays I've received back so far have been quite good, but still, a little worried! x

Sue K 11 Nov 2011 12:32

Our faux Spring is over here in PhillyTown ! ... lol ... Windy, cold and a high near 50F today ... brrr ... Well, it's still not 17F and snowing ... yay !

duke knooby 12 Nov 2011 00:42

im ever so tired

Sebastian. 12 Nov 2011 01:56

I so want a one hour session in Bruce Dickinson's new 737 sim at Heathrow. But it's £666 :(

melon 12 Nov 2011 14:50

Red Wine

Meat Loaf

Face Book

MLUKFC

Folding clothes & bed sheets

Cricket

............ oh and Physio's are just plain evil.... they hurt!!!!!

melon 12 Nov 2011 15:20

Feeling extremely sarcastic & highly irritable..... better get to bed before I get myself into trouble!!

Battybarb 12 Nov 2011 23:31

had a really lovely week last week spending time with the kids ,always hard when i come back though..

Ollie241189 12 Nov 2011 23:33

I'm having a bromance with Meat Loaf... He just dont know it!!!

Monstro 12 Nov 2011 23:44

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

Whisky

juniper 12 Nov 2011 23:49

it's the little things in life, like a cigar and a shot of whiskey.

duke knooby 13 Nov 2011 01:53

my job shall be driving my friend and his mum to the funeral tomorrow, i hope i can give them the support they need

duke knooby 13 Nov 2011 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 558797)

Whisky

it's WHISKEY :evil:

Monstro 13 Nov 2011 03:33

Depends on which country it came from lol

Monstro 13 Nov 2011 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 558797)

Whisky

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................

Hangover

Sebastian. 13 Nov 2011 14:09

Just bought Skyrim. Can't wait to play it.

Monstro 13 Nov 2011 15:41

Excellent drive from Lewis

melon 13 Nov 2011 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 558872)

How'd Webber go? I was watching but then mum wanted to watch something horrible on TV

Monstro 13 Nov 2011 15:56

4th

melon 13 Nov 2011 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 558875)
4th

Ironic.... the betting odds had him in 4th too

AndyK 13 Nov 2011 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 558872)

Indeed! Nice to see him and Massa keep clear of each other for a change.

Shame Vettel's car was undriveable, would've been interesting to see him battle from the back of the pack and see him have to overtake people for once.

duke knooby 13 Nov 2011 20:56

why's jensen button looking like mansell?

AndyK 13 Nov 2011 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 558904)
why's jensen button looking like mansell?

Movember

melon 14 Nov 2011 08:48

15 mins and I can get the F**K outta here!!!

mtaylor315 14 Nov 2011 09:26

Looking forward to 1pm! No immediate essay to complete, so I can have a bit of a break :D x

duke knooby 15 Nov 2011 22:57

how come everytime germany tries to take control of europe, many countries finances fall apart??? :twisted:

and apart from fuel, what else has a tax on a tax???

melon 16 Nov 2011 01:05

Work...... why am I back here, I thought I just left?

mtaylor315 16 Nov 2011 01:14

my driving lesson was a disaster earlier :( & can't seem to get a good sleep - waking abruptly then spending the day feeling ughhh! :!:

Sebastian. 18 Nov 2011 01:08

Completed the main Quest in Skyrim today. Best game I've ever played. Now to do all the side quests.

melon 18 Nov 2011 02:08

When do you know when it's time to re-think your priorities?

duke knooby 18 Nov 2011 07:20

early flights are bad

duke knooby 19 Nov 2011 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 547156)
saw my old 106 for the first time since '03... i still want it back :D

and ever since that day in july, ive been watching for it on gumtree... and now its there :-)

but i cant justify bringing it back... theres no room :(

(and it's too dear)

chairboys 20 Nov 2011 10:51

I'm catching you up Andy.

mtaylor315 20 Nov 2011 11:10

I have two weeks until the end of the semester & I'm really eager for it to be over. Think these 12 weeks have shown me that I don't want to teach History, so moving to English I reckon :-)

Sue K 20 Nov 2011 15:18

The temperature is back to unseasonably warm in PhillyTown today, so I think I'll take one more day of reprieve to not begin winterizing the hut ... lol ... yay !

melon 20 Nov 2011 16:30

I am certain that if I earned more money at this time in my life, I'd be an alcoholic.

duke knooby 20 Nov 2011 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 559475)
I am certain that if I earned more money at this time in my life, I'd be an alcoholic.

:lol:

mtaylor315 20 Nov 2011 17:21

Wondering whether to sit and watch the wrestling PPV tonight, or whether I should go to bed & get up for my lectures tomorrow .... decisions, decisions! :-)