mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Nov 2004 22:11

Gerry wrote:



Quote:

OOps, it was the bathroom window during Shower time :lol:

Naughty boy 8) The Bedroom window - fine - The Bathroom 8O Like my privacy there :oops: All those bubbles

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Nov 2004 22:16

More Drinkies for Gerry :hic: :hic: :hic:

Want to see him run around his garden :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Skeleton 09 Nov 2004 12:29

Gerry,

I donīt drink lots of alcohol.. We have one alchoholic in our famiglia and I donīt want to be like her... Even she now manage her drinking.. :(

Teachers have some courses them selves so thatīs why didinīt have lessons... And it was Friday and next week we had one week (autumholiday.. My class had longer holiday than others in our school... :lol: That was nice but I almost bored to death... :(

Pixie 09 Nov 2004 18:17

Just off to teach some postgraduates after a 14 hour day - oh joy of joy and they're learning QUANTITATIVE METHODS - probably won't manage to keep them awake longer than 8 p.m. even if I use my sparkling wit and charm, ha ha ha

DIZZY DRUMMER 09 Nov 2004 21:43

Good Luck - Pixie :tard:

Gez 10 Nov 2004 09:48

Suppose thats the joys of not teaching then............FA knows what I mean :hic: :0mghi2u:

Gez 10 Nov 2004 09:54

Must have been a bath then..........I though I saw bubbles and a faint smell :bleh:

Pixie 10 Nov 2004 10:31

Thanks FA - wasn't too bad and kept 'em awake (well, they could have been VERY good actors...!) Back at the grindstone and have received a mysterious Happy Anniversary card from RoL - don't know who from but whoever it was - THANK YOU THANK YOU and I'll be off for an Italian (meal!) and plenty of wine tonight....xx

Gez 10 Nov 2004 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
More Drinkies for Gerry :hic: :hic: :hic:

Want to see him run around his garden :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Are you referring to that drunken thing by chance :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Nov 2004 19:08

YES Gerry

YOU know what I am talking about :wtf:

Gez 10 Nov 2004 20:09

.....well I thought it was normal to run through your Garden Naked after a few beers :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Nov 2004 21:25

Not where I live hun - but I am quite willing to come & watch :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Nov 2004 21:50

Gerry - Now you know ladies don't do such things - my bubbles are all from the bubble bath :oops:

Keab42 10 Nov 2004 23:27

post number 818, will this topic even make 1000 posts???

dottie 10 Nov 2004 23:28

819 and counting - methinks this topic needs a hand, or a foot or?

Keab42 10 Nov 2004 23:47

i have fallen into bad habits, i have just spent the last half hour postwhoring with dottie...

dottie 10 Nov 2004 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
i have fallen into bad habits, i have just spent the last half hour postwhoring with dottie...

and wasn't it delicious :lol:

Keab42 10 Nov 2004 23:50

definitely

dottie 10 Nov 2004 23:53

absorbing, intellectual, knowledgeable and I'm sure I can think of something (raise the post count)

Pixie 11 Nov 2004 09:15

Maybe we should have some more flirting.... :D

Pixie 11 Nov 2004 09:21

No, dottie you're supposed to put them in alphabetical order....oh no, that's another thread :lol:

Keab42 11 Nov 2004 20:13

i think FA and gerry do enough of that already

Biter 11 Nov 2004 21:26

I got me a new boyfriend :mrgreen:


Just wanted to share that with ya.

R. 11 Nov 2004 21:31

:pics:

Biter 11 Nov 2004 21:33

Hell no! Hes a right ugly sod.

airhead 11 Nov 2004 22:15

JENNA! WHERE IS THIS NEW BOYFRIEND FROM! I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME EVERY SINGLE GORY DETAIL ABOUT IT ALL!

Biter 12 Nov 2004 11:49

Its Mark. You know Mark...well, you know hes te one that offered to...AHEM...Well hes better than gimpy Steven.


Yes, I dated a gimp.

Gez 12 Nov 2004 17:50

another one :wink:

Gez 12 Nov 2004 18:11

Just postywhoreing. Dont worry Dottums, you can do whatever you like in here :keke:

dottie 12 Nov 2004 19:00

Anything Gerry :oops: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren 12 Nov 2004 21:53

good evening. :D

..a flying visit from me.....no one here to talk to...so i guess it's back to the ironing :lol:

....what a way to spend a friday evening!! :lol:

bye..have fun

Tim 13 Nov 2004 19:08

Think i'm going to immigrate

Keab42 13 Nov 2004 19:36

where to Tim??

Tim 13 Nov 2004 19:39

To suriname.... to the family of my girlfriend.... yeah... good idea. It ain't fun here anymore.

Gez 13 Nov 2004 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Anything Gerry :oops: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said Anything my dear :wink: :wink:

R. 13 Nov 2004 20:30

Only in the UK? :wtf:

DIZZY DRUMMER 13 Nov 2004 21:19

Does that include me as well Gerry :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER 13 Nov 2004 21:23

Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????


:wtf:

R. 13 Nov 2004 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????

Are we there yet????


:wtf:

:nope: 10000 - 830 := 9170 to go. :bicker:

DIZZY DRUMMER 13 Nov 2004 21:50

R wrote:


Quote:

:nope: 10000 - 830 := 9170 to go. :bicker:

Come on Gerry we have a lot of work to do - or is it fun to have :bunny:

Biter 13 Nov 2004 22:39

aww...cutey, foulmouthed kittens :mrgreen:

www.rathergood.com

Biter 13 Nov 2004 22:42

hehehe...noo smileys....these are teh siht!
dancin padlock - :lock: !
retard smiley! :tard:



And in honour of my beautiful sexy new boyfriend... :heart:

awww

Biter 13 Nov 2004 22:44

www.coolegames.com

Careful you dont end up like this... :tard:


hehehe i love that new smiley!!!

Biter 13 Nov 2004 22:44

www.emogame.com


How hard does this game rock?

Biter 13 Nov 2004 22:47

I forgot to tell ya all...
I got the Tesco job! w00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00tw00t
yay!!!!
now i can afford my brain medicine!!!!!



lets celebrate
www.rathergood.com/seepage/

Bren 13 Nov 2004 23:06

Hi and goodevening from me.........

DIZZY DRUMMER 14 Nov 2004 09:14

Well done Biter - Free food from your checkout then :wink:





http://www.wilsoninfo.com/Aliendnc.gif

Bren 14 Nov 2004 09:45

...and a nice early good morning from me.. :D

have a good day..have fun

i'm off to work now :( .......byeee

Biter 15 Nov 2004 01:52

Nah, Im only in pharmacy...I hope i get to use the tannoy...imagine it...

*picks up tannoy speaker thingy*
Pricecheck on ultra small condoms....for the man in the red t-shirt..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pixie 15 Nov 2004 08:44

Must have a great personality than eh Jenna? :wink:

Biter 15 Nov 2004 18:45

Yeah, well hes sweet...and he has nice eyes and way too many 'modifications' but hes lovely...



Ok....hes fairly rich and has a Gibson Les Paul that I really like.

dottie 17 Nov 2004 01:22

Probably the best forum in the world........... hiccup :lol:
[/img]

Pixie 17 Nov 2004 10:48

Wew, nice to see you, to see you NICE!

Biter 17 Nov 2004 16:08

*runs in, snogs pixie, runs out again*

airhead 17 Nov 2004 16:27

*runs through post naked*

I AM EDDIE, THE NAKEY NINJA!

Pixie 17 Nov 2004 16:27

*Blush* You're much too young for me Biter!

Gez 17 Nov 2004 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Does that include me as well Gerry :wink:

:heart: need I say more :wink:

Gez 17 Nov 2004 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Does that include me as well Gerry :wink:

:heart: need I say more :wink:

Gez 17 Nov 2004 22:47

OOps :D ....Make that three times ma lady.............Mmmm, maybe a song in there :oops:

Gez 17 Nov 2004 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

Waste of a good sheep if you ask me :oops: .....I know thats just Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhd 8O

dottie 17 Nov 2004 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
OOps :D ....Make that three times ma lady.............Mmmm, maybe a song in there :oops:

Still Ooops another song title slipped out :lol: , its FUN, FUN, FUN till your daddy takes the T-Bird away :lol:

Gez 17 Nov 2004 23:34

Why Dottie....That could be 'Greased Lightening' 8O

dottie 17 Nov 2004 23:41

you make loving fun :lol:

Gez 17 Nov 2004 23:50

:bunny: must be the company :bunny: ..........although Fleetwood Mac would have a word to say about that :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER 18 Nov 2004 08:03

Gerry Wrote:


Quote:

:heart: need I say more :wink:

Only if it's naughty Gerry :lock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 18 Nov 2004 13:27

Gerry - you like mint sauce in your wellies :oops: 8O

dottie 18 Nov 2004 19:42

'Give it to me one more time' :lol:

dottie 18 Nov 2004 19:50

7180 and counting............

airhead 18 Nov 2004 20:02

*Streaks*

NAKEYNESS! FREEDOM!!!!!

Tim 18 Nov 2004 20:40

just borred!

Biter 18 Nov 2004 23:47

Does anyone else miss Rob?

Bren 19 Nov 2004 00:35

good evening

Hi Dottie :D my little pipistrelle....

Hi Tim :D ..how are you? ( apart from bored :lol: ) hope all is well


Hi Airhead :D....Hi Biter :D..how are you both?

airhead 19 Nov 2004 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biter
Does anyone else miss Rob?

Yes! :cry: Come back, rob, WE MISS YOU!

Tim 19 Nov 2004 19:00

Who is Rob??

dottie 19 Nov 2004 20:10

Rob the Badger - he's off line at the moment - come back Rob we all miss you so much :(

Tim 19 Nov 2004 21:30

oooh. okay.. well.. haven't missed him... sorry to say rob.

Gez 19 Nov 2004 23:04

Robb who?????????????? 8)

dottie 19 Nov 2004 23:05

Ha, Ha, you cann't catch me :lol:

Gez 19 Nov 2004 23:09

.........at first glance I thought you said Willies :oops: , but yes FA...Mint Freshens your breath *Nudge*Nudge* :wink:

dottie 19 Nov 2004 23:16

1605............. and counting

Gez 19 Nov 2004 23:24

.............is that above 10 :tard:

airhead 20 Nov 2004 00:05

Yes I can!

(brings out wet tea towel)

Biter 20 Nov 2004 01:02

hi bren :D

*cuddles up to bren cos her 3 and a half hour job was surprisingly hard AND boring*

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Nov 2004 08:54

Gerry - what you freshening your breath for ??????

Apart from all those beers :hic: :keke:

Bren 20 Nov 2004 15:13

afternoon one and all :D ...flying visit

...i was shopping in local co-op supermarket yesterday...and they were playing Meat Loaf :D :D

....Running for the Red Light :D . :D .

..it certainly brightened up the boring task of shopping :lol:

Bren

Gez 20 Nov 2004 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Ha, Ha, you cann't catch me :lol:

<outstretched foot>, oops sorry Dottie :twisted:

Gez 20 Nov 2004 16:32

wouldn't you like to know girl :wink:

dottie 20 Nov 2004 18:50

Well Gerry you'd best know pick me up, and then wine and dine me, Um cannot think what to have for desserts :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Nov 2004 19:32

Yes - Gerry - that's why I asked :keke: :lurk:

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Nov 2004 19:53

Dottie - don't wear him out - he owes me too 8)

Biter 22 Nov 2004 21:18

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ROB'S BACK!

*drags Rob into the thread and snogs him*



teeheeheeheeheehee :twisted:

Gez 22 Nov 2004 23:50

........Oh youz are all awful.......... :oops:

DIZZY DRUMMER 23 Nov 2004 07:26

WHO 8O ME .................. NEVER :wink:

Pixie 23 Nov 2004 11:56

....but you like them!...

DIZZY DRUMMER 24 Nov 2004 14:25

Like what Pixie 8O

Pixie 25 Nov 2004 09:13

Sorry FA it's an old saying "Oh you are awful - but I LIKE you!" - if anyone can enlighten me as to the person who originally said it I'd be grateful, but it was said in a camp way...Kenneth Williams?

Gez 25 Nov 2004 20:38

....was it not 'Are you being served' with John Ingman (or something like that).

Floor 4 :roll:

Gez 25 Nov 2004 20:51

Prop Plus Needed I think.......don't wanna be too tired 8O

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 Nov 2004 21:47

Gerry - I won't let you sleep too long 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 Nov 2004 22:03

No Gerry it wasn't :? :p




Pixie - it was Dick Emery :lol:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.24603 seconds with 11 queries.