mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 14 May 2007 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 343002)
Brilliant exchange which shall not be shared here! :lol:

Can I just imagine it??? ;) :lmao:

Betty 14 May 2007 17:24

Nice shocked look from my colleague as I said the words "(...) for my flight next week." The reply was "WHAT?! Itīs NEXT week?!"...
Hell yes, as if Iīm not panicky enough :roll:

mszee 14 May 2007 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343095)
Nice shocked look from my colleague as I said the words "(...) for my flight next week." The reply was "WHAT?! Itīs NEXT week?!"...
Hell yes, as if Iīm not panicky enough :roll:

This week for me...and I am not panicky until you or Lucy post something...then I start panicking double quick...

Betty 14 May 2007 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343096)
This week for me...and I am not panicky until you or Lucy post something...then I start panicking double quick...

lol Sorry hun!
Fancy some of my extra high concentrated sedative tablets? ;)

Whenīs your day X ?

mszee 14 May 2007 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343102)
lol Sorry hun!
Fancy some of my extra high concentrated sedative tablets? ;)

Whenīs your day X ?

Thank you but I have my own...:lmao:

This Friday flying in...

I am alternating between sheer eletion and complete panic...as a result I can sit and watch the show and all of a sudden remember that I forgot something...run in panic unable to find it and then find it already packed...things like that...sheer insanity...

mszee 14 May 2007 17:36

BTW...if you're offering valerian root...I get EXTRA agitated after taking those...

Betty 14 May 2007 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343104)
Thank you but I have my own...:lmao:

This Friday flying in...

I am alternating between sheer eletion and complete panic...as a result I can sit and watch the show and all of a sudden remember that I forgot something...run in panic unable to find it and then find it already packed...things like that...sheer insanity...

Great, now I know what will expect me this week then...
really should start packing, or at least dig out my suitcase :roll:

Betty 14 May 2007 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343105)
BTW...if you're offering valerian root...I get EXTRA agitated after taking those...

nooo, donīt tell me!!
Hope theyīll affect me as promised on the package!

mszee 14 May 2007 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343107)
Great, now I know what will expect me this week then...
really should start packing, or at least dig out my suitcase :roll:

I didn't really pack...just put away stuff that I am taking with me...and now can't find it...special places like Michael...:lmao:

I don't want to ruin clothes and after packing shoes/underwear/purses and occupying with only THAT a full suitcase...I really have to unpack everything and re-think it all...so I am not ready and will not pack until Thursday night...which is completely booked already with other stuff...and finishing on Friday...after a full day work...going almost from work straight to the airport...NUTS...

I really miscalculated the entire trip...

mszee 14 May 2007 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343108)
nooo, donīt tell me!!
Hope theyīll effect me as promised on the package!

Try them before taking them with you...I was like on crack after those...and I've tried a couple of times...

mszee 14 May 2007 17:43

And BTW...they affect cats the way they affect me...there is nothing funnier and scarier than a cat who tried valerian root...they start literally flying...

Betty 14 May 2007 17:58

Oh boy... :shock:
I can already see myself running around in old and shabby clothes at the end of this week, because all good looking and new clothes are either in the washing machine or already packed... lol

Hypnobabe 14 May 2007 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343096)

And breathe..... deep breath in.... and out..... and unscrew the super strength vodka.... and drink.... Feeling better now? lol...

mszee 14 May 2007 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343116)
Oh boy... :shock:
I can already see myself running around in old and shabby clothes at the end of this week, because all good looking and new clothes are either in the washing machine or already packed... lol

Well, it's happening to me...only instead of old and ratty...all my formal clothing is being used...so everybody is staring at me at the office...I am way too casual for this clothing...no wonder it's usable and available...

mszee 14 May 2007 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 343120)
And breathe..... deep breath in.... and out..... and unscrew the super strength vodka.... and drink.... Feeling better now? lol...

BTW...meant to ask you...would you be interested in hypnotizing me and finding out that I was Cleopatra in my previous life?

I ain't kidding...well, sort of...

As to alchohol...not established for certain what I am allergic to...so have to be careful...

Betty 14 May 2007 18:35

alcohol.... hmm, what about taking the valerian pills with alcohol??

mszee 14 May 2007 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 343130)
alcohol.... hmm, what about taking the valarian pills with alcohol??

Didn't try it ever...was enough to try them on their own...natural thingie and all that...yeah, right...

Betty 14 May 2007 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343132)
Didn't try it ever...was enough to try them on their own...natural thingie and all that...yeah, right...

commonly the natural thingies donīt affect me in any way...
means I should probably try them with the help of alcohol

RadioMaster 14 May 2007 21:17

gotta go to the bank and exchange money for Wembley, problem is, I dont have a clue how much I need :panic:

mszee 14 May 2007 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 343167)
gotta go to the bank and exchange money for Wembley, problem is, I dont have a clue how much I need :panic:

Don't exchange much...go to British post office and it will be cheaper to exchange there...just have a little money with you to deal with to start

RadioMaster 14 May 2007 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343168)
Don't exchange much...go to British post office and it will be cheaper to exchange there...just have a little money with you to deal with to start

I'm not quite sure. The fees are between 5 and 10 % here. (as were all EU). would use my EC card, but I have no idea if the fees arent much higher over there.

mszee 14 May 2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 343169)
I'm not quite sure. The fees are between 5 and 10 % here. (as were all EU). would use my EC card, but I have no idea if the fees arent much higher over there.

Just check with other UKers but I don't think they charge any fees at their post office...that's what I am talking about...

Betty 14 May 2007 21:33

:panic:

Hypnobabe 14 May 2007 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 343170)
Just check with other UKers but I don't think they charge any fees at their post office...that's what I am talking about...

That's right, Zina, not sure what the exchange rate is at the moment tho'... hang on, I'll see if I can find out...

Currently at the Post Office here in the UK, 100 euros will get you Ģ62.53p

There are quite a few places that do either little or no commission on foreign exchanges, so it might be worth checking out.

mszee 14 May 2007 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 343173)
That's right, Zina, not sure what the exchange rate is at the moment tho'... hang on, I'll see if I can find out...

Currently at the Post Office here in the UK, 100 euros will get you Ģ62.53p

There are quite a few places that do either little or no commission on foreign exchanges, so it might be worth checking out.

I seriously think that it pays to exchange a little money to just for immediate expenses and then go to the nearest post office and exchange more in England...