![]() |
evening Tim :D
sounds as though you had a fun day then........ The Bat she is very tired..need sleep.... just saying hello :D |
*Runs into a wall*
~~~~~~ it. |
OMFG
|
LIEK
|
I R TEH
|
UBER-WHORE
|
HAR
|
HAR
|
HAR
|
D0ttie and Bren and Fallen angel and gerreh and Teh Flying mouse and pixie and Tim and Carol M0use and Cathie and R. and Chris r all teh sexah! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMFGLIEKROFLMFAOW00TAGEANDEVERYTHINGIREALLYNEEDSOMESLEEPANDWOOHOOILOVE POSTWHORINGMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA |
methinks biter needs lessons in english, or perhaps less coffee...
|
:lmao:
Whoah Biter! You recovered yet? :D |
I'm with you today Biter (well...ya know what I mean)
|
..think I know what ya mean 8O
|
Posty Posty Whorey :D
|
What a cold, snowy evening it is here.
|
ooooooo.... snow :D
just rain here and lots of it!! evening :D |
It's cold here but only abit of drizzle
|
I smash my head against a brick one - often :?
|
Hi FA :D
|
*Sits in the corner and cries*
I just got dumped for no reason at all :cry: Apparantly its my fault cos i "havnt made the effort". I've been I'll FFS! |
|
Hi Pixie http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-011.gif How's your shoulder from Karate now?
Hi Tim http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-006.gif Hi Dottie http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-013.gif Hi Gerry http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-004.gif |
Quote:
not so bad thanks FA.... :D today has not gone to plan though.... :roll: how are you? |
Hallo all. Just in from work... pff... Funny day it was again. I'm allways making fun at work hahaha...
|
Hi Tim :D
hello to anyone passing by later :lol: ......the Bat is all alone on here again having a quick fly around, before going to cinema with my daughter..... |
|
Hi all
Hope you are all fine I am still in pain - but that's life should have been out tonight but was too tired & not in the mood :cry: Thought I'd catch up on my emails & postings - then off to bed to read a while |
..yeah FA, those Men magazines are great at night.........so I've heard :oops:
|
<rubbing FAs head like a magic lamp>......dont worry, have a wee beer :wink:
|
Thanks Gerry - that's better :P
|
Gerry 8O why do I need those sort of mags - have you 8O 8O :roll:
|
' Couldn't have said it better myself' :D
|
......and a wee cuppa tea this morning 8O
|
aahh tea! Had one too many Southern Comforts last night and need the tea to dilute...that's better, ouch, I'm thinking too loud..
|
Quote:
|
Still in pain...... (pain in my wallet hahaha)
|
Pixie - Not too bad now - thanks for asking
|
Love a cuppa tea http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-001.gif
|
Quote:
|
time to unwind.....a nice bit of potwhoring :lol:
bad Bat... :lol: |
Bren - dare I ask what "potwhoring" is ................ :lawl:
|
Quote:
either that or she is in severe need of a pot of tea. |
Now on something abit stronger though :oops:
|
coffee??
|
I drink my coffee in black, no sugar...
That wakes me up... 8O |
Keab42 wrote:
Quote:
|
Keab42 - :lawl:
Bet Bren is tired :wink: |
like i said in severe need of tea.
|
post number 975
looking back, R. started this nearly a year ago. that means that at our present rate it will take 10 years to reach the target number of posts for this topic. come on dottie we need your expert skills on this one! |
In that case can I have a gallon :lol:
|
i'll bring it round to the Bat and Belfry
|
Ta - Keab42 :wink:
|
Love you all you know i do . :wink:
|
We know you do Carol - we love you & Neil too
|
Good morning :D from the Batty one......
|
Hello all, I'm back... well, wasn't gone from the forum, only for a day or 2, but now i'm here again haha.
|
Pfff... lots to go then.
Was wondering... what are the relationships between some people here on the forum... cause i know that some people have met here and are now in love.... |
Tim - I am not in love with anyone here - but have made some great friends :wink:
|
Welcome back Tim - Not been on much myself - have to practice my drums more now - have to get ready for an exam & can't get it right :oops:
|
Aaah poor FA, but you must learn for your exams... pretty important :D
|
Ow... thought you did haha.. sorry. Well, me neither, but made a couple of great friends here.
|
Quote:
|
...so how do you see how many posts have been made then? (Pixie feeling a bit stupid this morning) :lol:
|
10000 posts!
After this one only 9021 to go!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
|
hahaha... let's face it, we are all postwhores :D
|
Re: 10000 posts!
Quote:
|
|
Greetings to you all, and tell the fair Dottie i,m thinking of her
yours faithfully Gabriel |
9018
|
:cheer: :0mghi2u:
|
Well Tim - I know they are important - & have been practicing - even though it is freezing & my drums are in the garage :(
|
Hello there Gabriel - have not been around for a few days - nasty old flu bug and chest infection have waylaid me pretty low, still not recovered yet, but picking up a little, and certainly all the more cheerier for seeing your message :)
|
...a flying visit from me.....
hello Dottie :D ..good to see you back ... Hello Tim :D Hello FA :D how is everyone today?...had a good day? |
Hi FA :D
|
...right...break over :lol: ...back to work now....
....The Bat will be back....haha |
I
|
AM
|
PUSHING
|
THE
|
POST
|
COUNT
|
UP
|
BECAUSE
|
I
|
HAVE
|
NO
|
LIFE
|
So there ya go.
|
999 :))
|
LOTR Animation...yay or nay?
|
AW GODDAMMIT!
Someone help me? Link is http://images8.fotki.com/v145/photos.../mordor-vi.gif R.: Done. |
Re: LOTR Animation...yay or nay?
Quote:
|
Hello bren, hello FA.
Very good of you FA.... hope you will succeed!! |
Re: LOTR Animation...yay or nay?
Quote:
Ninja Wizards! |
He..... lord of the stings?
|
Tim I am determined to :wink:
Hi Bren Hi Pixie Hi Dottie - get yourself better mate |
Hi Bren - fly back soon :lol:
Hi FA - what a star - do you go through the grades like up to 8 etc. with the drums? And how are you doin? Back later.. |
Hi Pixie.....
morning one and all :D hi Dottie...get well my little pipistrelle.... :D Hi Tim...hope all is okay.. :D Hi FA.....how are you today?... :D .........work beckons....i must depart...back later....... |
Love the animation Biter - especially Boromir's eyes!! :D
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.