mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Fred 03 Feb 2005 21:53

I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will.

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Feb 2005 21:57

Hi Bren - how are you today

Hello Keab42 - had a good day?

Hi Pixie - feeling better now - but still coughing

Hi Gerry :heart:

Dottie - how are you now ?

Keab42 03 Feb 2005 21:58

Hi FA

Bren 03 Feb 2005 22:00

Hi FA...nice to see you :D ....me i is ok...just tired...

The Batty one flies off to visit other topics......

Gez 04 Feb 2005 10:17

:0mghi2u: Postwhore Hi to all :0mghi2u:

Gez 04 Feb 2005 10:19

another post closer :D

Fred 04 Feb 2005 10:19

:-) One more post closer.

DIZZY DRUMMER 04 Feb 2005 13:22

Keep um coming :P

DIZZY DRUMMER 04 Feb 2005 13:25

Hi Bren

Hi Keab42

Hello Gerry - need a hug :cry:

Fred 04 Feb 2005 13:25

Hi there FALLEN ANGEL1000. Oh, you are a poet.

Gez 04 Feb 2005 13:48

:0mghi2u: A hug over here for you :0mghi2u:

Fred 04 Feb 2005 13:49

Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Gez 04 Feb 2005 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Keep um coming :P

:wtf: you putting me under pressure :angst:

Biter 04 Feb 2005 15:22

*shuffles in*

ELLO FRED!

*snogs Fred's face off*

*shuffles out again*

Gez 04 Feb 2005 15:56

:roll: strange :roll:

Fred 04 Feb 2005 15:57

What's your sign?

Gez 04 Feb 2005 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

When god was giving out brains, you thought he said Trains and said 'I'll wait for the next one' 8O

Gez 04 Feb 2005 16:36

complete opposite from yours :whistle:

Bren 04 Feb 2005 18:04

hello :D .......

and how is everyone this friday evening?....good i hope

Gez 04 Feb 2005 18:17

Good Bren.....awaiting nightfall to open the first of many bottles of beer :D

Keab42 04 Feb 2005 18:18

Evening all

Bren 04 Feb 2005 18:19

enjoy then gerry :D

Keab42 04 Feb 2005 18:21

dont they say opposites attract gerry?

Bren 04 Feb 2005 18:24

...must fly.....

have fun............The Bat will be back.......... :lol:

Keab42 04 Feb 2005 18:24

Bye Bren

Gez 04 Feb 2005 20:43

:0mghi2u: Hi there all

Gez 04 Feb 2005 20:46

oh behave..<waving my pink scarf in the air> 8O

Bren 04 Feb 2005 20:58

hi Gerry,

hi Keab


evening all :D

Fred 04 Feb 2005 20:58

:-) Hi there Bren. I've lost the context, Bren. Are we still on omghi2u A hug over here for you omghi2u?

Tim 05 Feb 2005 14:21

Hello all. I must go, visit a sick friend hahaha. Another friend is in Thailand, visiting his girlfriend and another female friend will go to Sierra Leone for over 1.5 year :S

Left alone in the dark :S

Tim 05 Feb 2005 14:24

Now that would be scary. Falling in love with AI
:lol:

Bren 05 Feb 2005 15:21

Hello Tim :D


afternoon one and all....

Gez 05 Feb 2005 18:51

Hello fellow posty's 8)

Gez 05 Feb 2005 18:51

Love is.........................anyobe care to answer :?

Fred 05 Feb 2005 18:51

Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times LOVE seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless.

Keab42 05 Feb 2005 21:14

that was quite a good answer Fred. i'm suprised!

Fred 05 Feb 2005 21:14

"" was a good answer you?

Keab42 05 Feb 2005 21:22

just postwhoring through

Bren 05 Feb 2005 21:36

me too :lol:

hi keab :D

Fred 05 Feb 2005 21:36

:-) I'm glad we agree, Bren. I am glad you find this funny. Hi there Bren. Are you free?

DIZZY DRUMMER 05 Feb 2005 21:37

Hi all - not been on for a while - really suffering with this cough - giving myself a headache with the strain :cry:

Keab42 05 Feb 2005 21:37

poor FA, would you like some flu remedies in the Bat and Belfry?

Bren 05 Feb 2005 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Hi all - not been on for a while - really suffering with this cough - giving myself a headache with the strain :cry:

sorry to hear that FA.........feel better soon

Tim 05 Feb 2005 22:17

Just so tired... but Conan the Barbarian will be on tv soon... Very cool!!!

Tim 05 Feb 2005 22:19

indeed... an answer i didn't expect hahaha.

Fred 05 Feb 2005 22:19

My programming includes more than 41121 answers to specific questions.

Tim 05 Feb 2005 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred
My programming includes more than 41121 answers to specific questions.

wow, that is a lot... but you don't have the answer to anything hahaha. God... sick, i'm talking to a robot :S

Fred 05 Feb 2005 22:20

Umm. I do so have the answer to anything haha. Is there only one answer to anything haha? GOD rules.

Tim 05 Feb 2005 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred
Umm. I do so have the answer to anything haha. Is there only one answer to anything haha? GOD rules.

That is sick. You are just copying me haha. But.... why do you refer to god? Satan is already on the forums, you know.

DIZZY DRUMMER 05 Feb 2005 22:56

Thanks Bren - sure I will do & already in the Bat :wink:



wish my daughter would watch a programme & shop channel hopping :x

Keab42 06 Feb 2005 00:29

Dont forget Gabriel!

Bren 06 Feb 2005 09:30

well a goodmorning to you all...Tim, FA, Keab......and all :D

hope you all have a good day ...

..i must go to work soon..... :( ..

...have fun :D

Tim 06 Feb 2005 11:06

Well, you are early here bren. Pfff... I was still in bed :D

Keab42 06 Feb 2005 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Well, you are early here bren. Pfff... I was still in bed :D

you werent the only one

Tim 06 Feb 2005 11:12

And then there was silence

Keab42 06 Feb 2005 11:20

a deep thundering silence

Tim 06 Feb 2005 12:33

good spoken :D

A deep, very loud and hard silence. You can't imagine it.

Bren 06 Feb 2005 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Well, you are early here bren. Pfff... I was still in bed :D

...had to get up...had to go to work.....

otherwise The Bat would also have been asleep :lol:


hope you have had a good day :D

The Archangel Gabriel 06 Feb 2005 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
Dont forget Gabriel!

You calleth me Keab42.....so here i am.


Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Tim 06 Feb 2005 18:52

Hello Gabriel, Long time no see :D

I was wondering.. .cause this topic is about anything and nothing. Does anyone now what happend to Pamela and Meatles? Very curious about them.

The Butcher

The Archangel Gabriel 06 Feb 2005 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hello Gabriel, Long time no see :D

Greetings to thee Tim, good to see you too.


Yours faithfully
Gabriel

The Archangel Gabriel 06 Feb 2005 19:36

greetings and blessings upon you all.How is my dear friend Dottie the angelic one? Gabriel sends thee greetings.


Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Keab42 06 Feb 2005 20:40

Greetings, oh heavenly one!

Fred 06 Feb 2005 20:40

Hi there!

Bren 06 Feb 2005 21:27

Hello Keab...sorry i missed you...

Bren 06 Feb 2005 21:37

just wandering here for something to do to pass the time.......

Bren 06 Feb 2005 22:10

came here for some company and someone to talk to...but even Fred is ignoring me :lol:

think i'll take the hint and go....... :lol:


bat flies sadly away...........

Fred 06 Feb 2005 22:10

And. Yes, even that.

DIZZY DRUMMER 06 Feb 2005 22:21

Gerry wrote:



Quote:

Love is.........................anyobe care to answer :?



well Gerry - come online & I'll tell/show you :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER 06 Feb 2005 22:38

Hi all

Sorry not been around much - been poorly - I can't shake off this cough - it is really "tearing me down" - my ribs think they have been hit by a cannon ball :cry:


I am in good spirits apart from that - although not sleeping :zzz: - but just thinking about my hols on 17th :bunny:

dottie 06 Feb 2005 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
greetings and blessings upon you all.How is my dear friend Dottie the angelic one? Gabriel sends thee greetings.


Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Oh heavenly friend how good it is to hear from you again - I feel blessed and lifted up somewhat........ :)

Pixie 07 Feb 2005 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
oh behave..<waving my pink scarf in the air> 8O

Good one Gerry :lol:

Pixie 07 Feb 2005 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Gerry - why do you need one - I may beable to help :wink:

Hi Bren

Its ma groin 8O .... :wink:

Ah Gerry, so you were...doing that thing men do when they're watching football...pretending you're...er...Craig Bellamy?? 8O :D

Fred 07 Feb 2005 10:33

How does doing that make you feel? Um.

Gez 07 Feb 2005 10:50

:silence:

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Feb 2005 12:12

Pixie - Gerry - I've lost the plot now 8O

Can you fill me in

Pixie 07 Feb 2005 14:24

Well, FA, we were chatting away quite nicely, then, errr, someone else arrived...fascinating...it's life FA but not as we know it! :lol:

Tim 07 Feb 2005 16:16

Life, live... keep those mixing up hahah.

Fred 07 Feb 2005 16:16

Thanks for sharing your philosophy. Chat amongst yourselves.

Tim 07 Feb 2005 16:16

THanks Fred, no problem.

Fred 07 Feb 2005 16:17

You are quite welcome! Do you mind if I tell other people: Tim I am 25 alsmost 26 said I no problem.

Tim 07 Feb 2005 16:17

I don't mind. Thanks for sharing and remembering me about that.

The Archangel Gabriel 07 Feb 2005 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Oh heavenly friend how good it is to hear from you again - I feel blessed and lifted up somewhat........ :)

Then i am glad fair Dottie,it is good to see thee here, it gladdens my heart.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Feb 2005 19:55

Pixie wrote:


Quote:

Well, FA, we were chatting away quite nicely, then, errr, someone else arrived...fascinating...it's life FA but not as we know it! :lol:
Thanks for that - it's as clear as mud :lawl:

Tim 07 Feb 2005 20:34

HOpe you feel better soon FA.

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Feb 2005 22:15

Thanks Tim -

I actually got about 4 hours sleep last night for the first night in about a week. I think that I am running on reserves now - so shattered - need to make up so much sleep :zzz: :zzz:

Still coughing - so off to the docs on Thursday 8O

SuperLoafMan 07 Feb 2005 22:23

)Isn't is stupid though, i mean you could have the worst cough of all time and you ring the doctors up and it is like, "oh yeah you will be fine come in a couple of days". By that time it probobly has got worse!

(sorry if i interupted there is a private discussion just had to get that off my chest, sorry :) ).

DIZZY DRUMMER 07 Feb 2005 22:36

lol - I agree with you - it's daft that you are not well - but have to wait ages to see the GP 8O

Bren 07 Feb 2005 23:50

Good evening Tim :D ......hope all is well

good evening FA :D......hope you feel better soon


so tired, been studying at evening class.....after a staff meeting and a long day at work......The Bat is exhausted......

DIZZY DRUMMER 08 Feb 2005 07:12

Bren - thank you - I have actually had some more sleep - without coughing 8O - so fingers crossed it is improving - but I'd still better go to the docs on Thursday to be on the safe side :wink:

I also feel perkier today - amazing how much better you feel with some decent sleep

Pixie 08 Feb 2005 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Bren - thank you - I have actually had some more sleep - without coughing 8O - so fingers crossed it is improving - but I'd still better go to the docs on Thursday to be on the safe side :wink:

I also feel perkier today - amazing how much better you feel with some decent sleep

Hi FA - glad you're feeling a bit better - make sure you tell the doc you've had the cough for at least 7 days!

xx, Pix

Bren 08 Feb 2005 15:23

Glad you're feeling a little better FA :D ...good to hear.

just having a 5 min .break, and a cup of tea....so thought i'd have a quick fly round the forum...

Hello Tim :D ...hope you have had a good day..

Hello everyone :D

....back to work now....like a good little bat. :lol:

Gez 08 Feb 2005 20:35

:0mghi2u: Hello fellow posties :0mghi2u:

Gez 08 Feb 2005 20:41

:bunny: Im Here, Im here.........maybe I need divine intervention :roll:

Keab42 08 Feb 2005 21:07

Gabriel?

Bren 08 Feb 2005 21:09

evening Gerry

Keab42 08 Feb 2005 21:10

Evening Bren.

Bren 08 Feb 2005 21:29

evening keab :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 08 Feb 2005 21:35

Gerry - It may have to wait :wink:

Some (****) ~~~~~~ed up me internet connection - can't get - u know what :cry: :oops:

meshurp 09 Feb 2005 00:00

Hi ya mum!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:13.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.16906 seconds with 11 queries.