mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Pixie 29 Jul 2005 22:18

Ooohhhh yes Sharon! ;) (whatever that means, you're ready!! :cool: )

Why am I inexplicably scared of the bl**dy oompa loompas?? :shock:

Bren 31 Jul 2005 16:28

hmm okay then.... :roll: guess i'll go ....

Tim 31 Jul 2005 16:58

...bad sunday...

Bren 31 Jul 2005 19:44

sorry to hear that..

Cathie 31 Jul 2005 21:48

Got back from Jen's on Friday...straight to work on Sat...family stuff today...sleepy... :zzz:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 Jul 2005 22:05

What a weekend - but loved it - bloody shattered though :zzz: :zzz:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 Jul 2005 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Ooohhhh yes Sharon! ;) (whatever that means, you're ready!! :cool: )

Pixie read me blog - explains all

Skeleton 01 Aug 2005 16:56

During the camp I hurt my right knee.. I´m going to see doctor as soon as possible.. I think it have to operate..

There was lots of fun.. :D At this point I´ve been awake almost 30 hours :tard: I´m just a little tired but not much..

Pixie 01 Aug 2005 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton
During the camp I hurt my right knee.. I´m going to see doctor as soon as possible.. I think it have to operate..

There was lots of fun.. :D At this point I´ve been awake almost 30 hours :tard: I´m just a little tired but not much..

Have a good sleep Skeleton...hope the injury's not too bad :|

Pixie 01 Aug 2005 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Pixie read me blog - explains all

;) Oh I see FA - have you recovered yet? :D

KebLou 01 Aug 2005 19:57

Just been reading my yearbook, and for "the most likely to..." they've put me down as "Louise- most likely to become a DJ" That's not that inventive :roll: plus why am I the only Louise at school so when I do anything the whole of the staff room come up to me and say well done etc...

Pixie 02 Aug 2005 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb
Just been reading my yearbook, and for "the most likely to..." they've put me down as "Louise- most likely to become a DJ" That's not that inventive :roll: plus why am I the only Louise at school so when I do anything the whole of the staff room come up to me and say well done etc...

I supppose it's best to take that as a compliment Lou - you're unique and they all know who you are...:D :shock:

dottie 02 Aug 2005 23:22

Cannot believe I actually have the time this evening to reply to my pm's some of them a month old! Ellis is watching Most Haunted Extra, but that will finish soon :( mustn't grumble - mutter, mutter gonna get kicked off here again soon.

Gez 03 Aug 2005 17:09

There Dottums goes again ;)

Cathie 03 Aug 2005 20:33

Ooooh food has arrived!

See you all later then ;)

Chris 03 Aug 2005 20:44

If Dr Who's Tardis is of infinite internal size relative to the boundaries of the space/time interface, can you fit one tardis inside antother?

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Aug 2005 22:02

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Keab42 03 Aug 2005 23:23

yes because the physical external space would fit inside that infinte space. however theories involving infinity tend to be far more complex than that, so perhaps the correct answer is maybe.

thankfully there is only one TARDIS.

Gez 03 Aug 2005 23:36

feel sozzled :cheers:

Gez 03 Aug 2005 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope wee FA's alright :(

dottie 04 Aug 2005 00:58

FA you okay?

Been there understand......

Chris 04 Aug 2005 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
yes because the physical external space would fit inside that infinte space. however theories involving infinity tend to be far more complex than that, so perhaps the correct answer is maybe.

thankfully there is only one TARDIS.

No there aren't.

There are 12 TARDISes (not Tardi as it is an acronym not a name). ne TARDIS for each of the 12 Time lords of the Gallifrey High Council. Assuming that the emergency protocols protected the TARDISes from destruction by moving them outside the time stream following the Final Time War with the Daleks.:shock:

amethyst 04 Aug 2005 13:56

Never mind the Tardises (or whatever they're called).... whatever happened to K9? I liked him.... I may start a "bring back K9" campaign. :lol: :lol:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 14:08

K9 Mark 1 was left on Gallifrey by Leela,

The Doctor used Professor Marius' schematics to build K9-2 which was damaged in E-Space where he remained to prtect Romana. She later repaired this adn returned to her own time adn space with K9-2.

K9-3 was made by Sarah Smith for The Doctor but later broke down after Sarah was returned to ehr own time. She was unable to repair him as the circuits hadn;t yet been invented. The remains were passed down through her family before ending up in the future in the hands of professor Marius who used them as the basis for a robotic companion named K9-Mark1:shock:

Which makes K9 a self defeating paradox rendering the space time continuum null and void!!!

Incidentalyl - you can;t put a tardis inside another one as the TARDIS interior is not a physical craft but a wormhole destination and putting one wormhole inside another leads to a break down of the event horizon!:shock::shock::shock:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 22:05

OK,

I have just been shouted at on messenger because of the above post.

A self-defeating paradox occurs when a future event affects a past event to render itself invalid. For example if i go back and shoot my grandad then i won;t exist so cannot shoot him!!

K9 is an Ontological paradox which basically a time loop.

K9 was designed around an inherited circuit board. The circuit board was from K9. There is no evidence of originality or anything. K9's existence is dependent solely on his existence.:shock: