mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

The Flying Mouse 04 Aug 2005 22:12

:twisted: Who's bright idea was it to put a "s" in the word Lisp? :roll:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 22:14

same guy who decided to spell Dyslexic like that!!

Cathie 05 Aug 2005 03:42

Can't sleep again...this is getting annoying... :roll:

Ageing Bat 05 Aug 2005 14:07

Have worked like the clappers this morning.........shattered!

Why? Cos I'm going on holiday for a week.... starting 5 minutes ago!! :D :D

See y'all in a week or so - be good while I'm gone, or if you can't do that, be careful!!

SuperLoafMan 05 Aug 2005 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
Can't sleep again...this is getting annoying... :roll:

What's wrong Cathie, ???

See, you should be on MSN, I can help you sort that out, (I dont mean that i am boring lol) *keeps diggin*

:lol:

amethyst 05 Aug 2005 15:02

Decorated the bathroom ~ it looks great, but now i feel discontented again :(

Sighs.

Gez 05 Aug 2005 16:44

FRIDAY :cheer:

dottie 06 Aug 2005 01:20

Had a day trip to Brighton today - had a lovely time - but still wish I was able to live there :( / :D maybe when I'm about 100 years old :lol:

Bren 06 Aug 2005 07:56

why do i have to be at work earlier on a saturday, than i do the rest of the week? :roll:

:lol:

Gez 06 Aug 2005 17:51

Why do Females like shopping.......*creak*(thats ma back) :shock:

Biter 06 Aug 2005 21:43

Why is it, after a good gig, the following things hurt
Lower back
Shoulders
That bit just under the back of the neck
Head
Hands *from throwing the horns \m/*

And although your parents know you are staying at a friends flat the other side of london they still call up and say "we're not happy, come home now". Couldnt they have said it at an earlier time than 2am???

Been very mixed up day, emotions wise...still grinning from the gig last night (did I pull? HELL YEAH!) yet very very peed off with parents that shouted at me even though id made this arrangement 2 WEEKS AGO.

Anyone got any ideas on how to raise money for a charity gig im planning? I got a load of bands want to do it but no venue and no money for said venue!!

Leah 07 Aug 2005 11:28

Hey all, my folks have recently bought a new
plasma 42 inch tv with dolby surround sound etc for the living room, The first thing to play on it was...yup you've guessed it....Meat with the MSO dvd, It completely rocks on the tv and speakers!!! :D
Turned it up full blast and it was like being there at the concert with him, even all my family came downstairs to watch it and were totally engrossed!!........BOMBASTIC is all I can say! :D :D

Hey Biter, maybe you can sell tickets for the gig? This way you'll be able to rasie some money for the venue....just an idea thats all.... :??:

Leahx

Pixie 07 Aug 2005 16:35

My 42-inch plasma was due to arrive last Monday and then - of course - Tiny went bust so we look unlikely to get a refund of our £1200 :evil: :twisted: TYPICAL.

Biter 08 Aug 2005 04:06

Leah - cant sell tickets until ive got line up sorted, and seeing as its a charity gig, I want the proceeds to go to charity, instead of just getting the venue

Im finally moving house *bounces* Havnt told my parents yet and im kinda nervous about that part of the whole moving out thing :S
Anyway...Hendon! :D :D :D *giggles and bounces some more*

Leah 08 Aug 2005 20:29

Hey Biter,
Good Luck with the house move!! Hope it alls goes fine and dandy for you...
Hmmm bit of a tricky one about raising some cash for venue, what about trying to get a sponser? (who will pay for venue) in return you promote them through the gig?...

Leah

Gez 08 Aug 2005 21:35

why why and..........why :??:

Biter 08 Aug 2005 22:55

Have decided to wait a few months before moving, cos the more i think about it, the more i agree that i need some money behind me...also thought about the whole tickets/raising money thing and if i can raise even half the money for the venue, then i can pay the other half with the tickets AND have a big wodge of moolah to give to the charity...im trying to get TotalRock radio ( www.totalrock.com ) to back me, and have already enslaved/signed up their maddest DJ so yeah...i thik i can make this work :D

Pixie 08 Aug 2005 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
why why and..........why :??:

Well Gerry just think how rich we would be if we could answer that question...;) just not meant to be eh? :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 09 Aug 2005 08:53

:tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :cry: :cry:

Gez 09 Aug 2005 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
:tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :cry: :cry:

:( :( :(

DIZZY DRUMMER 09 Aug 2005 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
:( :( :(

Gerry - back in for surgery on Monday :( :( :( :(

Really suffering :mad: this time

Bren 09 Aug 2005 22:46

sorry to hear that FA.....hope you feel better soon

dottie 10 Aug 2005 21:56

Wishing FA all the love in the world........

http://www.cardmaster.com/card/Get%2...Card/nurse.gif

Pixie 10 Aug 2005 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Gerry - back in for surgery on Monday :( :( :( :(

Really suffering :mad: this time

HUGS Sharon - well, very gentle ones! :lol: Hope all goes well and you get sorted out properly on Monday..:D

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Aug 2005 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
HUGS Sharon - well, very gentle ones! :lol: Hope all goes well and you get sorted out properly on Monday..:D

Thanks Pixie - you can hug tight - my problem is where you would never hug :shock: - I promise you :oops:

They will not sort it completely as I am not prepared for the consequences of it being perminent - a limp - maybe no drums :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: - no sorry don't do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: