mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

tonyloaf 26 Apr 2017 00:03

its cold again!

duke knooby 26 Apr 2017 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 621268)
its cold again!

That's global warming for ya :twisted:

AndrewG 26 Apr 2017 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621273)

Just ask Al Gore to burn a tiny stack of his mega cash reserve and the world will heat up.

duke knooby 26 Apr 2017 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621274)
Just ask Al Gore to burn a tiny stack of his mega cash reserve and the world will heat up.

That's an inconvenient truth. Another inconvenient truth is the science isn't settled, and there is isn't a scientific consensus. But don't hold your breath for that to be a major news topic.

chairboys 26 Apr 2017 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621273)

Now we learn there will be a north/south divide of plant life on our tiny island. Cacti in Sussex seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Ps Ta.

samurai7 26 Apr 2017 19:42

As someone who used to live in Sussex I can confirm it already has its fair share of pricks...

Guy 26 Apr 2017 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 621277)
As someone who used to live in Sussex I can confirm it already has its fair share of pricks...

Hi. 👐👐

duke knooby 26 Apr 2017 23:54

anyone got a hydrolastic pump they don't need for a week or two?

tonyloaf 27 Apr 2017 17:25

GUY i hear west sussex is worst

Sebastian. 27 Apr 2017 18:22

Hanger party and a long weekend in Germany! What are the rules on drink driving when it comes to bumper cars?

duke knooby 27 Apr 2017 20:00

this power steering pump is taking ages to arrive from Deutschland

duke knooby 27 Apr 2017 23:44

it's made it to dahlwitz-hoppegarten apparently, now scheduled to arrive here next thursday

how have orders got so slow in this interconnected world?

Sebastian. 27 Apr 2017 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621284)

I'm there tomorrow.. I will see if I can find it.

AndrewG 28 Apr 2017 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621284)

Chancellor Merkel is waiting on your £50billion post article 50 triggered EU export charge payment first.

duke knooby 03 May 2017 00:36

i now quite like blind as a bat

so there's hope i might like track 2 of braver in the future

and possibly even what part of my body sometime down the line too

duke knooby 05 May 2017 00:28

i think noel edmonds should host the brexit negotiations

deal, or no deal

duke knooby 11 May 2017 23:58

what part of my body hurts the most?

lower back/right hip by a huge margin

Adje 12 May 2017 01:39

We'll be seeing Manchester... In Stockholm.

tonyloaf 12 May 2017 17:33

Its Eurovision tomorrow ..... anyone for a game of politics ??

AndrewG 12 May 2017 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 621442)
Its Eurovision tomorrow ..... anyone for a game of politics ??

Yup.
Almost all Eastern European countries went through in the semis last night (6) with 4 Western European countries.

Because it is in Ukraine (joke winning song last year), Russia isn't in it this time because you know the idea of the show was set up because of 'ways of bringing together the countries of the EBU around a "light entertainment programme"' and that seems the best decision I guess.

But Australia of course still is in it. Since that was a one off that just ended up not being a one off and it's great we share that European border with them along with Israel.
I'm not sure why they still use the word European in the European Broadcast Union and not just change it to BU.

UK should setup the Commonwealth Songcontest and leave that Eurovision political charade when we are out of the EU. (Dead serious)

The UK won't do well I reckon, but they did have a few better contenders than the one that was chosen in my opinion. The song I think is weak.
Netherlands I think will do better but not according to the bookies.

It's a shame the fun and simplicity is long gone. I used to love watching the live orchestras. A music contest without live music seems bizarre. Terry Wogan was right. There is better live music being performed on Strictly come dancing, and that is a DANCE show. I don't get it why the world goes the way it goes.

Actually the commonwealth songcontest has been thought up already. :shock:
http://www.commonwealthsongcontest.com/

The Eurovision strapline this year "Celebrate diversity" seems stupid to me. If that is the case why do almost all countries send in English songs and want to be part of Eurovision and/or the EU, part of the reason they have ended up with the Russian controversy this year which really shouldn't be fought out on a TV show. Seems insane to me. Diversity is the opposite of uniformity (as in a union) surely.
The diversity part would make far more sense if countries were forced to sing in their native language, which I think really ought to be a requirement.

Used to love hearing French, German, Dutch, Italian and English songs all mixed together. Now it's just a fashionable mess and you can just as well swap the Norway entry with Ukraine etc. There are simply no cultural values attached to the event. I'm not saying the Dutch entry should come out in clogs but having different languages would make it more interesting for starters. My favourite entry/winner ever was in French.
Celebrate diversity seems to be the most fake promise that the show simply won't deliver on.
The show seems to suggest it is MORE social acceptable to be a bearded man in drag than a Greek, Ukrainian, Englishman/woman or someone from Turkey celebrating their own culture and languages. Sorry but no matter how much you ram this down my throat, when I visit Austria, it is because it is Austria and not because they have a bearded man in drag. I count only 2 non English winners over the last 25 years. That really should change. I think the show has been hijacked by social justice warriors to be honest and the political motivation to give points to an entry seems to be completely accepted by those. The inclusion of a 50% professional jury hasn't made any difference. The sort of jokes I've seen floating around by people who are gay I get (stuff about "this week don't contact any gay people since it is Eurovision week") etc. But at the same time I think they are doing themselves a disservice and sexuality shouldn't matter at all when it is a "song contest" surely.

Anyway, my two cents about the madness from a former Eurovision fan...

tonyloaf 12 May 2017 18:03

yep a complete joke. and the worst thing uk is one of the big payers of the show

chairboys 12 May 2017 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 621441)
We'll be seeing Manchester... In Stockholm.

...and not before time!

chairboys 12 May 2017 19:13

The Kremlin's tech guys have just added a hundred points to our Eurovision points tally.
Still no chance of victory.

Monstro 13 May 2017 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 621446)
The Kremlin's tech guys have just added a hundred points to our Eurovision points tally.
Still no chance of victory.

They said the same about Trump lol

Sebastian. 13 May 2017 18:42

Gonna get tanked up on rum and or JD for the Eurovision. Come on Germany!

chairboys 13 May 2017 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621453)
Come on Germany!

Have you written us off? !

AndrewG 13 May 2017 22:07

Come on Croatia.

AndrewG 13 May 2017 22:34

Really don't like our entry. The song's verse melody is a rip off and there are no pauses for the singer to take a necessary breath. We had at least 2-3 better options. Bizarre.

AndrewG 13 May 2017 23:43

Was that an Australian streaker?
The bum was bad enough, but the balls exposed? FFS.

duke knooby 14 May 2017 00:15

what??? sure the whole contests a load of balls lolz

duke knooby 14 May 2017 00:17

me thinks seb has backed the wrong horse

duke knooby 14 May 2017 03:04

alcohol might only be a short term pain killer, but it really works!

but i really cant drink like i used to

so as the crash test dummies would have sung, i think i'll disappear now

tonyloaf 14 May 2017 12:31

Portugal a deserved win.

Moldova was funny tho. UK was a great effort and she can sing! I just feel the song was weak? missing a electronic drum and bass sound i feel?

Seb remember your roots!

duke knooby 14 May 2017 15:03

Has he dyed his hair now?

chairboys 14 May 2017 17:29

I didn't notice any irregular voting patterns from the juries last night.
On a separate issue I maintain Australia's inclusion in a European event is groundbreaking and progressive.

Sebastian. 15 May 2017 21:18

Germany with work tomorrow. We're going to see the same of the "Operation Chastise" raids. Very excited as it was the Dambsuters that peaked my interest in the RAF. Then a tactical exit at DTM airport to go and see the girl.

Sebastian. 15 May 2017 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621470)
Germany with work tomorrow. We're going to see the same of the "Operation Chastise" raids. Very excited as it was the Dambsuters that peaked my interest in the RAF. Then a tactical exit at DTM airport to go and see the girl.

THE DAMS*

Samsung I love you, but your autocorrect is still shit.

tonyloaf 15 May 2017 22:45

trip to south Korea on the cards

duke knooby 16 May 2017 00:23

crazy prices being asked for some meat lp's now

duke knooby 16 May 2017 00:25

and as i'm watching coverage of the nw200, i can't decide if the riders are brave or crazy

such skill and control of a bike balanced on a knife edge

tonyloaf 27 May 2017 12:44

Iron Maiden!!

duke knooby 29 May 2017 01:02

i'm getting a bit obsessed listening to steven tylers recent acoustic sets

maybe it's the banjo?

chairboys 29 May 2017 20:01

Today's wonderfully gentle quiz show Pointless had the winning team choosing for the final round the mainstream topic of modern zombie films.
My only thought was Adje and Panic Lord.

PanicLord 29 May 2017 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 621582)
Today's wonderfully gentle quiz show Pointless had the winning team choosing for the final round the mainstream topic of modern zombie films.
My only thought was Adje and Panic Lord.

Haha thanks for thinking of me, would possibly have nailed that. Would probably go for Cell a little viewed Steven King film. I have it but haven't got round to watching it yet.

tonyloaf 30 May 2017 00:16

interesting debate ??

tonyloaf 30 May 2017 00:16

Bat on monday?

tonyloaf 30 May 2017 00:17

evergrey - amazing new album

AndrewG 30 May 2017 19:35

Impressed Ariana Grande is back on stage in Manchester at the weekend, however...

No other performers should have been allowed to perform at the Ariana Grande show except for maybe local Manchester talent if she needed backup.

Sad it's turning into a hippy love thing with out of touch celebs and that it is not focused on the victims. :-(

AndrewG 01 Jun 2017 14:10

You really got to be low to be touting tickets for the Ariana Grande show on Sunday. Why don't they just do an ID requirement + name on the tickets thing.

Sebastian. 02 Jun 2017 22:00

So ready for Bat on Monday!

PanicLord 02 Jun 2017 22:35

Just heard about the most pointless debate on tv this time around... Lib Dem leader Tim Farron vs loony Lady Macbeth I mean Nicola Sturgeon of the SNP. Why lol? And also poor Tim.

AndrewG 04 Jun 2017 23:12

Ariana Grande is superb and a great inspiration for the younger generation.

Monstro 05 Jun 2017 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621633)
Ariana Grande is superb and a great inspiration for the younger generation.

She handled it so well, absolutely great voice, just wish I liked her music

tonyloaf 06 Jun 2017 18:49

great night

AndrewG 08 Jun 2017 14:20

Never thought I'd see the day that Phil Collins would have far less energy on stage than Meat Loaf on even his worst night but that is what seems to be happening. :-(

Not sure people should perform when things get that bad. These songs are far less challenging than anything from Bat ffs.

duke knooby 09 Jun 2017 18:24

I have read that Phil Collins has also had back surgery, and has been struggling to walk since the op.

Was there an election?

PanicLord 09 Jun 2017 19:40

Stop asking us to vote! We're really bad at it!!!

samurai7 09 Jun 2017 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621663)
I have read that Phil Collins has also had back surgery, and has been struggling to walk since the op

Yes, apparently he has foot drop now as a result, hence his fall in his hotel, which has led to the postponement of shows this week.

duke knooby 11 Jun 2017 01:46

first haircut in nearly a year

finally got tyres bought, and fitted, only took me 6 months

and me wee national team stole a win, sooo the world cup dream is still alive

duke knooby 20 Jun 2017 19:14

having finally stumbled upon Steve'n'Seagulls

I've decided I was a visionary, banjo works great on metal and rock songs... had meat used heavy banjo on hang cool, who knows where it would have gone

chairboys 20 Jun 2017 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621707)

I've decided I was a visionary,

You are the future.

Sebastian. 20 Jun 2017 20:50

The clock is ticking. 528 days to go.

chairboys 21 Jun 2017 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621709)
The clock is ticking. 528 days to go.

Friday 30th November 2018?

duke knooby 21 Jun 2017 20:30

aye, but the future ain't what it used to be

Sebastian. 24 Jun 2017 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 621711)
Friday 30th November 2018?

The day I plan to move to the Vaterland.

chairboys 25 Jun 2017 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621731)
The day I plan to move to the Vaterland.

Once you've settled I'll send over some back issues of the Mail !!!
Dare I mention the top notch Bat review in today's copy?

Sebastian. 25 Jun 2017 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 621734)
Once you've settled I'll send over some back issues of the Mail !!!
Dare I mention the top notch Bat review in today's copy?

Awesome! Will save buying toilet paper!
Dare I mention its racist, anti-muslim, anti-LGBT, perverted, false, propaganda nonsense?

chairboys 25 Jun 2017 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621735)
Awesome! Will save buying toilet paper!
Dare I mention its racist, anti-muslim, anti-LGBT, perverted, false, propaganda nonsense?

Just remember, don't tarnish all the readers with the same brush, my friend!

chairboys 25 Jun 2017 21:15

Or tar!

duke knooby 25 Jun 2017 23:34

i wonder will ed do guiding light???

and i wonder will foy be a special guest for it

AndrewG 29 Jun 2017 13:58

A lot of people are celebrating their 27th birthday today it seems.

duke knooby 02 Jul 2017 15:22

Great to see our very own evil one post again :)

And unrelated, I was watching the bohemian rhapsody documentary again, where Brian may dissects the master recording, and gives insight into how it was made. Absolutely superb stuff, and I thought how brilliant it would have been to have Todd meat and steinman do a similar thing for bats 40th... like the behind the albums studio recording footage, but in more detail and depth.

duke knooby 06 Jul 2017 00:34

my favourite little formula ford is up for sale, and it still looks almost as good as the last time i worked on it :)

(and that was many years ago)

it's aged better than i have lol

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 02:48

I hope CNN gets destroyed / sued in this now potential criminal investigation just like what happened to Gawker.

People calling themselves "journalists", then creating fake news or trying to destroy people / celebrities should disappear from the stage of informing / influencing / indoctrinating people. This stupid approach of trying to drum up a black or white image of individuals, politicians and celebrities is quite disgusting. It's bad enough if people do it and sure Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton etc can all be accused of doing exactly that. But a so called news organisation doing it is quite immoral and dangerous and is nothing more than propaganda where news owners are going beyond what they should be doing with the power they have.

I watched a very interesting documentary on the Gawker case available on Netflix. "Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker ". The documentary film makers desperately wanted you to stand on the side of the "free" press. Instead it made me despise such entities even more. Trying to call out a man because he is gay just because the Gawker CEO is gay and thinks people should come out when it suits him. Disgusting behaviour. Glad they got what was coming to them for a long time.

The meme war against CNN is very funny and they're getting what they thoroughly deserve imo.

Threatening the anonymity of the internet will never work and rightfully so. It would be like MLUKFC threatening to release private data of a user who posted something that had to be moderated and telling a user not to do it again or else :kickass:. Mental how CNN thinks they can get away with this, potentially threatening the privacy and even safety of a citizen who merely posted some satire. It seems CNN still hasn't accepted that Clinton lost and it will go to all lengths to destroy individuals who stand in the way of trying to overturn a democratic vote. Disgraceful.

Only one will come out intact and it won't be CNN I bet.

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 03:30

You can dislike my post all you want BostonAngel because you see my post as pro Trump but far more is at stake. Not that you will understand I bet or even want to engage.

What is happening here could be similar to someone using the information of the history of all your dislikes to destroy you later on in life. Against your real name.

It's all fun and games until it happens to you.

CNN are behaving like a propaganda bully and they don't care who gets destroyed in the process just like what happened to Justine Sacco, which it now turns out a CNN reporter and a Gawker "journalist" were mostly to blame for, for stirring up. What a surprise, again.

https://www.ted.com/talks/jon_ronson...out_of_control

Julie in the rv mirror 06 Jul 2017 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621810)
It seems CNN still hasn't accepted that Clinton lost and it will go to all lengths to destroy individuals who stand in the way of trying to overturn a democratic vote. Disgraceful.

Andrew, I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here. There is no overturning the vote at this point- there's no dispute that Trump won the electoral vote, which is the one that counts. It seems to me that Trump is the one who won't let go, in that his ego won't accept that he lost the popular vote, such that he's spending resources in order to "prove" some alleged massive voter fraud (of which there is no evidence), yet he doesn't seem the least bit concerned that Russia hacked into our voter systems (of which there is evidence). If it turns out that Trump is impeached at some point, it will be because of his own actions, whether it be during the campaign, efforts to obstruct justice, or even (more likely, IMO) criminal offenses having to do with his business dealings. Even if he's put out of office, Hillary won't be put in his place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621811)
CNN are behaving like a propaganda bully and they don't care who gets destroyed in the process just like what happened to Justine Sacco, which it now turns out a CNN reporter and a Gawker "journalist" were mostly to blame for, for stirring up. What a surprise, again.

Speaking of bullies, tell me- do you think it's acceptable for a head of state to blackmail media personalities as Trump allegedly did to the the two hosts from MSNBC? Is it appropriate for the President to be calling them "low IQ" and "crazy" on Twitter? That's what I call disgraceful.

BostonAngel 06 Jul 2017 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621811)
You can dislike my post all you want BostonAngel because you see my post as pro Trump but far more is at stake. Not that you will understand I bet or even want to engage.

What is happening here could be similar to someone using the information of the history of all your dislikes to destroy you later on in life. Against your real name.

It's all fun and games until it happens to you.

https://www.ted.com/talks/jon_ronson...out_of_control

DO NOT presume to know what I think. You don't have a clue!!!!!!!

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonAngel (Post 621814)
DO NOT presume to know what I think. You don't have a clue!!!!!!!

Well if one is disengaged from reasoning or debate and only puts up a like or dislike there is not much else than presumption to go by. :idea:

Why constantly monitor the post your thoughts thread anyway for things you potentially disagree with when you never post here yourself. What is the point disliking people's "thoughts".

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie in the rv mirror (Post 621812)
Speaking of bullies, tell me- do you think it's acceptable for a head of state to blackmail media personalities as Trump allegedly did to the the two hosts from MSNBC? Is it appropriate for the President to be calling them "low IQ" and "crazy" on Twitter? That's what I call disgraceful.

Disgraceful as it may be, it is what many people voted for. It was part of Trump's campaign. Had he just become another politician a lot of people wouldn't be impressed either.

Those two media personalities breaking off their holiday (as if one should care about that) are hardly innocent in the slandering.
What is different here is that someone is fighting back and indeed I think that is what people voted for.

If you don't like what your president does you have every right. You could see it as unpresidential or wasting time. I fully appreciate that. He's no angel for sure but the same media trying to destroy him were constantly blowing hot air up his backside in the 80s and 90s when he was just a businessman often representing New York's success story. And CNN have now been exposed to pushing the Russia without much fact, even suggesting they would go to war just before the inauguration. This is not balanced reporting.
How easily the media builds someone up and then (tries to) tear them down and acts as judge & jury. See Michael Jackson. I really think it is dangerous. The Ted talk about Justine Sacco also shows the dangers of combining social media in this regard. And that of course goes to any side you are on (pro Trump / anti Trump / pro CNN / anti CNN). I think politics in the USA would indeed be better if Trump didn't Tweet. I think Twitter is worse than Facebook as the low character count can easily make tweets be taken out of context etc. I mostly like Trump's Facebook posts. They are mostly positive about America's history / army / police etc. I don't think he should attack individuals either. But companies targeting individuals certainly is worse surely and potentially driving people to suicide I think should be stopped for sure. The meme maker apparently is 15 years old. A more balanced reporting or understanding is what one should strive for from any side. Drop the black or white approach would help. But it probably won't happen.

For years places like Gawker could just bitch about celebs or people writing certain tweets without any possible response from their other side and the tables are turned I reckon now. CNN behaving in the same manner as Gawker I really think will be their downfall. No one and no organisation can simply presume they hold the moral high ground and should be exempt from ridicule or critique. If people want that they should move to North Korea or Turkey or something.

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 13:10

The EU abolishing roaming charges has meant a 1867% INCREASE in my costs to phone my family in The Netherlands on landlines. Thanks EU! What was a 36p 20 minute call now is a whopping £6.72! Absolutely insane. Will have to look into using Skype more often I guess. Unaffordable. And for that we/they get free roaming charges you might be able to take advantage of one or a few times per year. Idiotic!

AndrewG 06 Jul 2017 13:51

Phoning Nepal is now half price of phoning The Netherlands from the UK. I will tell my family to move to Nepal.

Julie in the rv mirror 06 Jul 2017 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 621817)
Those two media personalities breaking off their holiday (as if one should care about that) are hardly innocent in the slandering.
What is different here is that someone is fighting back and indeed I think that is what people voted for.

I hadn't heard anything about them breaking off their holiday (I agree, who cares about that); I'm referring to the fact that representatives of Trump allegedly contacted them and told them that an unflattering story would be published about them in the Enquirer unless they apologized to him for treating him badly on their show. If the allegations are true (and Scarborough says he has evidence- I doubt he would bluff about that), it might rise to the level of a crime: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...g-joe-threats/

I also think this latest controversy is just another attempt to distract from more important issues, such as the Russian situation (which isn't going away any time soon) or the possibility of war with North Korea.

Quote:

If you don't like what your president does you have every right. You could see it as unpresidential or wasting time.

I do see it as wasting time, and money. Worse than that, they are asking the states to provide voters' personal information (including party affiliation and voting history) to the government, which the states are thankfully balking at. It's none of their damn business how I voted.

Quote:

And CNN have now been exposed to pushing the Russia without much fact, even suggesting they would go to war just before the inauguration. This is not balanced reporting.

Well, I believe that where there's smoke, there's fire. There are at least four, I believe (I've lost count) investigations going on regarding possible collusion with Russia, and I'm pretty confident those investigations aren't being launched because of CNN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG
The meme maker apparently is 15 years old.

Well, according to CNN, he isn't- he's a middle-aged man. But regardless- I think the president should be focusing on doing his job instead of re-tweeting juvenile memes.

It seems to me, at a time like this, it would be in Trump's best interest to try to have a good (or at least civil) relationship with the media, as opposed to waging war on them, because they are just going to fight back even stronger. But, that would require diplomatic skills that he just doesn't possess. It seems that a lot of his problems are of his own making- he's his own worst enemy.

Quote:

A more balanced reporting or understanding is what one should strive for from any side. Drop the black or white approach would help. But it probably won't happen.

Well, that is true, and I think the best we can can do is to consider a number of sources, and discount those which are strongly biased to either side. But what absolutely cannot happen is to suppress the free reporting of information, as this administration is attempting to do.

Quote:

No one and no organisation can simply presume they hold the moral high ground and should be exempt from ridicule or critique.

Well, someone needs to be able to communicate that to Trump, because he doesn't seem to be able to handle any kind of criticism. Funny that his supporters call the left "snowflakes" when he's the biggest snowflake of them all. :lol:

duke knooby 06 Jul 2017 23:38

ive just been told 2 cars nicked from my street last night...

i wonder if the appearance of a lot of scrapes on mine late last week is related

Sebastian. 07 Jul 2017 01:44

Yeaaaah let's bring politics into the forum... that's exactly what it needs.

Julie in the rv mirror 07 Jul 2017 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 621826)
Yeaaaah let's bring politics into the forum... that's exactly what it needs.

As long as people can discuss it reasonably, I don't see anything wrong with it.

PanicLord 07 Jul 2017 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie in the rv mirror (Post 621829)
As long as people can discuss it reasonably, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes that's always the catch

duke knooby 08 Jul 2017 11:43

the a team are back on tv :)

And not a remake, the original series!

duke knooby 09 Jul 2017 03:16

beautiful moon tonight

duke knooby 10 Jul 2017 18:26

the A team is still brilliant :)

stretch37 10 Jul 2017 23:53

Did a cover of HCW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaaX-Ulh0Nc Had a lot of people I know die lately so seemed fitting. Sometimes the song just flows out of you

tonyloaf 11 Jul 2017 10:41

searching!!

Adje 17 Jul 2017 01:36

So Dr Who is female now.

Tbh for me the show stopped after Peter Davison left as the fifth Doctor.

chairboys 19 Jul 2017 15:34

Over a decade of doing the school run ends tomorrow.

tonyloaf 19 Jul 2017 22:27

new sernia album rocks

duke knooby 22 Jul 2017 02:18

winter spiced beer, i should probably have drunk it sooner

meanwhile, dukes forthcoming new album is based solely on poetry... and poetry is lost on me, but i have faith in the duke, so should i order vinyl or cd???

duke knooby 23 Jul 2017 17:59

Vinyl it is

duke knooby 23 Jul 2017 18:02

Meanwhile, I've managed to do my back in, by washing my hands... dunno how, but it was a crawling on hands and knees moment afterwards

AndyK 26 Jul 2017 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 621871)
Meanwhile, I've managed to do my back in, by washing my hands... dunno how, but it was a crawling on hands and knees moment afterwards

Easily done, I injured my knee while asleep a few weeks ago.

JamesH 28 Jul 2017 20:58

What part of my body hurts the most video

So after watching the musical I thought I would love to hear how meat would sing What part of my body hurts the most... realising this may never happen I gave it a go myself in the style of meat... so you can either say screw you or god he gave it a good try!!! Here's the vid-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5rf73tjTeY&sns=em

duke knooby 31 Jul 2017 21:36

Which one of you guys outbid me on the picture disc?