mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

FrancineCyclesTheUS 04 Dec 2021 00:37

Yes, it's like we're back in the 1930s... :(

duke knooby 24 Dec 2021 17:47

May you all have a happy and healthy Christmas and new year, whatever you find yourselves doing.

duke knooby 26 Dec 2021 01:57

And after almost a year, virtually alcohol free

it's good to be back (on the booze)

welllll it's CHRISTMMMAAAAASSSS

Betty 29 Dec 2021 22:28

Impressed I remembered my log in details :shock:

duke knooby 02 Jan 2022 01:58

that was an excellent Joe Rogan discussion with Dr Robert Malone.

Well worth a listen!

AndrewG 05 Jan 2022 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625109)
that was an excellent Joe Rogan discussion with Dr Robert Malone.

Well worth a listen!

It was an interesting listen I agree.

Very sinister what is going on.

I'm convinced people like Nicola Sturgeon are absolutely loving this level of control over people's lives.

Very sad. :(

duke knooby 16 Jan 2022 01:14

I hadn’t bought any Meat Loaf items on eBay for ages, so to welcome in 2022, I finally decided to purchase the bat 2 picture show on laserdisc.

duke knooby 16 Jan 2022 01:23

And to satisfy my curiosity, not just as a complete waste of money, I’ve also bought a book that’s going to be the most difficult and boring read I’ve possibly ever encountered... A book from many years ago, that is rumoured to be instrumental in bringing the greatest fraud in history to the mainstream.

So I was keen to get my hands on an actual early print edition, rather than an internet version, which may or may not have been revised.

Time will tell if it has been a stupid purchase.

Guy 16 Jan 2022 08:56

A most difficult and boring book?
Surely that must be about Newcastle United Football Club?
*Monstro approaching*
👀

Monstro 16 Jan 2022 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625123)
*Monstro approaching*
👀

Approaches, glances around, leaves the boys playing, walks away pleasantly surprised Duke reads books and ponders the thought of Guy learning how to.

Howay The Lads

Guy 20 Jan 2022 23:07

Given a 2 fingered salute today from a lovely chap whos dog decided to drop a log in my garden.

Guy 26 Jan 2022 08:18

Memories........

duke knooby 26 Jan 2022 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625263)
Memories........

May they always be good ones

duke knooby 26 Jan 2022 21:00

That was a very sad and difficult video to watch, of Meats recent recorded message, but I’m glad I watched it.

Adje 28 Jan 2022 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625267)
That was a very sad and difficult video to watch, of Meats recent recorded message, but I’m glad I watched it.

If you are talking about 'his last video before his death' that one is from 2020...

Guy 28 Jan 2022 19:34

Bad Attitude is the greatest album ever. You will never convince me otherwise. 😎

Guy 28 Jan 2022 19:53

And only a matter of time before The Bat Experience comes to the UK. 🤞🦇🦇

duke knooby 29 Jan 2022 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 625275)
If you are talking about 'his last video before his death' that one is from 2020...

Ahh Ok, hadn't seen it before

was it a facebook video?

duke knooby 29 Jan 2022 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625279)
Bad Attitude is the greatest album ever. You will never convince me otherwise. ��

It does contain my favourite song ever, but it wouldn't be my favourite album ever...

I was just going to play the Bad Attitude LP as you put the thought in my head, but Bat 2 was already on the player from last time... and as I'm a Bat 2 generation, and it's my favourite album ever

I think I'll listen to some Bat 2 instead (on LP)

Guy 29 Jan 2022 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625286)
It does contain my favourite song ever, but it wouldn't be my favourite album ever...

I was just going to play the Bad Attitude LP as you put the thought in my head, but Bat 2 was already on the player from last time... and as I'm a Bat 2 generation, and it's my favourite album ever

I think I'll listen to some Bat 2 instead (on LP)

Can i guess?
Surfs up?
LP only way to go Sir. 👍

duke knooby 02 Feb 2022 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625290)
Can i guess?
Surfs up?
LP only way to go Sir. 👍

You are 100% correct on song guess :D

As I'm currently listening to it on LP

(the first Meat Loaf LP I ever bought was this one, second hand at a Dublin market stall, along with the Bonnie and Meatloaf LP)

Guy 05 Feb 2022 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625316)
You are 100% correct on song guess :D

As I'm currently listening to it on LP

(the first Meat Loaf LP I ever bought was this one, second hand at a Dublin market stall, along with the Bonnie and Meatloaf LP)

Possible duet over a Guinness one day?

Guy 06 Feb 2022 13:41

What happened to Chairboys?
Hope he's okay.

duke knooby 11 Feb 2022 23:08

duet would be bad, as I can't sing. Guinness would be great, as alcohol is good, but Guinness is great.

And I have also wondered where mr Chairboys disappeared too. Haven't seen or heard from him in a very long time.

duke knooby 11 Feb 2022 23:16

And thank you Adje for the Frying Pan '94 upload... Superb

(and all the other great treasure too)

madagascar 12 Feb 2022 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625368)
(and all the other great treasure too)

Especially the interviews :shock::lol:

duke knooby 21 Feb 2022 00:09

1, I really should stop buying old tractor brochures.

2, I can't believe how much some of the old brochures are selling for.

3, Is this the most corrupt time in the history of science?

4, I must get a copy of "the real Anthony Fauci"

AndrewG 24 Feb 2022 15:00

Seems Meat was right warning about Russia and China yet he was often mocked.

duke knooby 27 Feb 2022 02:19

First alcohol of 2022... enjoyed very much.

No idea why, but the Russia/Ukraine story hasn't interested me at all.

Very happy to see my little tractor in print.

And with an extra 12 months of data now available, I'm still sure I called it right.

duke knooby 11 Mar 2022 00:32

Accept the new job role, or sod off seems to be my options.

decisions decisions

duke knooby 13 Mar 2022 02:28

I've thrown some alcohol at the problem, that should help me think.

Guy 13 Mar 2022 21:29

A clear mind will give you the answer Duke.
Throwing alcohol around just makes a mess 🤣
P. S. Accept the job. Could be more tough times ahead 👍

duke knooby 09 Apr 2022 01:24

the beers are good

duke knooby 17 Apr 2022 03:19

Yo Wario, I hope you'll have at least a couple of songs recorded and uploaded for those of us on this side of the pond to enjoy!

Brilliant project, good luck and all the very best for it!

duke knooby 16 May 2022 22:53

I've let myself down, and badly.

Went hoaking through some archive material, and found 4 mini discs, so had to play them to see what was on them... nothing interesting. But having gone to the trouble of getting the minidisc player out and hooked up, I thought I'd have a look through some of the recordings I'd done 20 plus years ago, and one was labelled Love Mix. So I had to play it, and it was going great till track 4. Track 4 is Boyzone no matter what, and track 6 is Britney Spears.

What was I thinking

luckily the rest is great :)

tonyloaf 24 May 2022 16:38

hope everyone is ok

Guy 05 Jun 2022 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625473)
I've let myself down, and badly.

Went hoaking through some archive material, and found 4 mini discs, so had to play them to see what was on them... nothing interesting. But having gone to the trouble of getting the minidisc player out and hooked up, I thought I'd have a look through some of the recordings I'd done 20 plus years ago, and one was labelled Love Mix. So I had to play it, and it was going great till track 4. Track 4 is Boyzone no matter what, and track 6 is Britney Spears.

What was I thinking

luckily the rest is great :)

Britney Spears
Tut, tut, tut
🤣

Guy 05 Jun 2022 14:02

Sweeeeeeet Caroline.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
God bless you Ma'am

duke knooby 19 Jun 2022 02:49

Took the e36 out for the first time in 2022, for the big classic car show of the year. And it was an absolute hoot to drive, but it also revealed how bad my driving has gotten.

duke knooby 21 Jun 2022 01:29

I haven't smoked in years, then out of the blue tonight I had a sudden urge for a cigarette.

another evening of sublime self destruction

duke knooby 21 Jun 2022 23:33

The DVLA have angered me today

stretch37 22 Jun 2022 23:09

Released my new song...I love the rush of it being out there. Now I have a massive urge to make a better one.

Also RIP Meat.

duke knooby 02 Jul 2022 00:34

Wish I'd known GnR were playing Dublin this week

Would've loved to see them

AndrewG 04 Jul 2022 03:00

Sad realising Meat Loaf's website was and probably never will be updated again. So many memories and tributes could have been collected in one place.

duke knooby 23 Aug 2022 00:41

The cost of lockdowns crisis is really starting to pick up pace now, but was correctly predicted back in early 2020. The cost of the dangerous experimental gene therapy vaccines was clearly evident in the data over 18 months ago. From one manufactured crisis to another, to another, to another and so on. Is this the most dangerous time in history? Is it the most evil time in history? Who knows. But the convergence of the greatest fraud in history, along with the greatest crime against humanity suggests it's not a good time.. And there's a lot more to come.

duke knooby 23 Aug 2022 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625516)
Britney Spears
Tut, tut, tut
🤣

Forgot to mention, my MD player broke after that run through, so it was disgusted with me too. Hopefully just a broken drive belt, for although I usually have multiple bits of old tat available to use, that was the only MD I ever would use, I'm certain I have a couple of other players somewhere.. or had.

duke knooby 28 Aug 2022 00:55

Now we know how the "you'll own nothing" part of the great reset is to be implemented, how's the "and you'll be happy" part to be done?

dottie 28 Aug 2022 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 625580)
Sad realising Meat Loaf's website was and probably never will be updated again. So many memories and tributes could have been collected in one place.

:(

Guy 31 Aug 2022 15:25

I'm so unlucky.
I've just bought a dog off a blacksmith, but as soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.

dottie 31 Aug 2022 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625626)
I'm so unlucky.
I've just bought a dog off a blacksmith, but as soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.

Ha Ha :)

duke knooby 01 Sep 2022 02:21

I spent a few hours walking today on the north Antrim coast. Lovely weather, spectacular scenery! I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures in one day. It's a part of the world I know fairly well, yet never took the time before to actually go and explore. There's much more to explore, see and experience, but my feet, knees and hips have had enough, so a few more visits required.

dottie 01 Sep 2022 12:50

Feels so good to be amongst friends here on the Forum :)

Guy 02 Sep 2022 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625628)
I spent a few hours walking today on the north Antrim coast. Lovely weather, spectacular scenery! I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures in one day. It's a part of the world I know fairly well, yet never took the time before to actually go and explore. There's much more to explore, see and experience, but my feet, knees and hips have had enough, so a few more visits required.

Did you partake in a beverage along the way? Good scenery always goes alongside a good pub to view it from.

duke knooby 03 Sep 2022 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625635)
Did you partake in a beverage along the way? Good scenery always goes alongside a good pub to view it from.

Sadly not, I had hoped to get a pint in the harbour bar in Portrush before heading for home, but I was physically done, got a cod supper, watched the sunset, took a few pictures, but sadly no pints that day. Ironically I think the last time I was in the harbour bar in Portrush was with this forums very own former frequent poster Lord Kagan.

duke knooby 09 Sep 2022 00:13

She led an incredible life, gave tremendous service... working right to the very end.
In my opinion she was a wonderful lady, and things will never be the same again. Definitely the end of an era. She tried her best to walk a delicate line, and for the most part I think she succeeded.

AndrewG 09 Sep 2022 02:45

Well said Duke.

duke knooby 14 Sep 2022 01:02

I was surprised to see Boris Johnson has joined the Neverland express as keyboard player.

madagascar 14 Sep 2022 11:18

HAHA, i thought just the same and wondered if someone makes a post. :lol::lol:

Guy 15 Sep 2022 08:12

The British do like a queue.
RiP Ma'am.

duke knooby 16 Sep 2022 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625663)
The British do like a queue.
RiP Ma'am.

will you be joining the queue to pay your respects in person?

duke knooby 16 Sep 2022 20:01

Kudos to David Beckham. Nicely done and good on ya.

duke knooby 20 Sep 2022 23:51

wish i'd known garth brooks was over touring... that would've been an amazing gig to see.

Guy 28 Sep 2022 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625666)
will you be joining the queue to pay your respects in person?

I did not Duke. And after some reflection,I wish that I had.
A great life has gone imo.

duke knooby 03 Oct 2022 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625686)
I did not Duke. And after some reflection,I wish that I had.
A great life has gone imo.

I couldn't have done it... can't do standing still for long, can't do traffic jams, but it would have been an experience well worth doing.

I'll have to make do with catching a glimpse of Camila waving as they drove by, as Charles and her made their way to Hillsborough...

Even a brief 1/4 second appearance on sky news from the helicopter footage lol

duke knooby 03 Oct 2022 00:27

Safe and effective, a second opinion was well worth a watch.

But it's actually lovely to see Dr Malhotra and Nurse John Campbell have reevaluated the evidence, and appear to now be on the right side of history.

I Just hope more people are not afraid to look at the evidence, understand the data and be prepared to speak out. The more people that speak out, lift their heads above the parapet and speak the truth about these dangerous unnecessary experimental gene therapys the better.

duke knooby 15 Oct 2022 01:27

It looks like the cabal are regaining control.

Guy 19 Nov 2022 18:59

Amanda.
I've just checked my diary and I can make your wedding!
Call me.

Guy 22 Nov 2022 19:49

And for a wedding present I've bought you a knife and fork to go with all those spoons of Chill's
👍

duke knooby 15 Dec 2022 00:16

Mr Andrew Bridgen MP, what a fantastic speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MSKzoI72eU

Just a shame so many others MP's had no interest in learning about one of the greatest frauds in history.

Guy 16 Dec 2022 23:42

Volbeat Monday night. 🤟

Guy 24 Dec 2022 09:43

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

allrevvedup 24 Dec 2022 17:49

I hope you all have a great christmas and new year.

duke knooby 25 Dec 2022 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625771)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 625772)
I hope you all have a great christmas and new year.

what they said
actually i couldn't have said it better myself :D

duke knooby 08 Jan 2023 21:41

I've been neglecting my thoughts posting recently...

so on that note

I wonder will prince Harry come to regret some of his recent decisions?

duke knooby 24 Jan 2023 01:41

With soooo many excess deaths across the western world this last two years, it's surprising that, never mind journalists... the pharma companies don't appear to be investigating the cause. Surely there's an opportunity to develop a nice little earner, I dunno, maybe a vaccine?

duke knooby 07 Feb 2023 00:03

Happy birthday Adje!
I hope you had fun, and maybe even a Guinness or three :)

And where's Guy disappeared to?

Guy 10 Feb 2023 09:34

I'm here! Operation May concerts are shaping up nicely. 😉
How is life in Dukeville?

duke knooby 15 Feb 2023 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625840)
I'm here! Operation May concerts are shaping up nicely. 😉
How is life in Dukeville?

Life in dukeville was different today, a TV production company was doing a days filming in a house a few doors up for a new drama, and I'm told Ruth Wilson was there.

duke knooby 18 Feb 2023 00:22

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...cination-site/

is the dangerous toxic junk finally being quietly withdrawn?

duke knooby 01 Mar 2023 00:58

why has the worlds greatest medical doctor, and former computer software salesman bill gates been advising the uk government on how to get to net zero?

duke knooby 01 Mar 2023 00:59

and why have i been fighting for the last month my pizza addiction

Guy 01 Mar 2023 16:44

I wanna piece, a pizza the action.
Give me a shot at the real thing.
?????
🍕

duke knooby 03 Mar 2023 01:24

is the covid fraud finally running out of steam, or are some sacrificial lambs being offered to protect the lies?

on a side note...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3vY2LyQn1A

At least nurse Campbell is prepared to admit he was wrong on masks.. and many other things he can't comment on.

duke knooby 04 Mar 2023 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625879)
I wanna piece, a pizza the action.
Give me a shot at the real thing.
?????
��

gave in and got a dominos... first one in maybe 6 years

also first haircut in 7 months... which I then wasn't quite happy with, and couldn't leave it alone

duke knooby 06 Mar 2023 00:23

broken front spring... why couldn't the car have done that last week when I was off and could've got it fixed? or maybe a better question, why didn't I replace it last May when the other one broke, it's not like I hadn't already bought the parts?

duke knooby 09 Mar 2023 22:30

Lovely snow :)

duke knooby 11 Mar 2023 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625884)
Lovely snow :)

I'd too much snow for my cars ground clearance, had to borrow a car to get to work lol

But snow is soooo pretty looking

Guy 13 Mar 2023 15:52

Zero snow here. Had the sledge ready to go. 😔

duke knooby 19 Mar 2023 01:15

I'd 16cm of snow, and it was beautiful, but sadly didn't last long.

Meanwhile once again, great speech Mr Andrew Bridgen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg

At least there's one honest and honorable mp still serving in parliament.

And while England played well today, congratulations must go to the Irish rugby team!

duke knooby 29 Mar 2023 23:28

Sad news about Paul O'Gradys passing, I quite enjoyed watching him.

Guy 09 Apr 2023 17:51

I had the pleasure of meeting Mikel Arteta on my plane journey home last week.
Lovely hair.

duke knooby 17 Apr 2023 22:41

Why has my car insurance renewal gone up 56%?

duke knooby 21 Apr 2023 00:47

I've almost convinced myself to buy another tractor to rob bits from to fix the first tractor I bought. In my head it's making sense, but maybe I'm going insane?

duke knooby 22 Apr 2023 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625900)
I've almost convinced myself to buy another tractor to rob bits from to fix the first tractor I bought. In my head it's making sense, but maybe I'm going insane?

But luckily I was outbid at the auction, so new problem averted... original problem continues.

duke knooby 26 Apr 2023 23:32

Andrew Bridgen is a great man. A man with honesty and integrity... I wish I had an MP like him, and I wish him all the very best.

Guy 28 Apr 2023 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625903)
Andrew Bridgen is a great man. A man with honesty and integrity... I wish I had an MP like him, and I wish him all the very best.

We get the wonderment that is Mims Davis.
Can talk for hours and tell you nothing. 🤣

duke knooby 18 May 2023 23:38

OOOOHHHHH Adje, you are an absolute SUPERSTAR!

Bat from the last gig I ever got to see Meat perform live..

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Guy 24 Jun 2023 07:42

Always wondered how Meat would be welcomed on the Glasto legends slot.

Guy 26 Jun 2023 00:10

Elton was bloomin marvellous.

Guy 03 Jul 2023 23:36

So after 4 months of trying, my pub quiz team are champions.