mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 28 Jun 2007 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 352184)
No it's because she's from Leeds! :yikes:

I think Malcolm McDowell is from Leeds...I do see your point...

RadioMaster 28 Jun 2007 15:33

To all the people with past/present/future toothache:

The doctor told me a few days ago I had to have my 4 wisdom teeth removed surgically during the next weeks....:panic;

mszee 28 Jun 2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 352189)

The doctor told me a few days ago I had to have my 4 wisdom teeth removed surgically during the next weeks....:panic;

I was told the same thing...then they removed two upper ones...then they removed one bottom one...after THAT...I quit...so I still have one wisdom tooth left...and I think it shows...:oops:

RadioMaster 28 Jun 2007 15:59

Ill ask another dentist anyway, I'm slowly getting the impression my dentist is retarded, with all the crap she's done over the last years.

mszee 28 Jun 2007 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 352193)
Ill ask another dentist anyway, I'm slowly getting the impression my dentist is retarded, with all the crap she's done over the last years.

Yeah...get second opinion...good dentists will take out top teeth first...then bottom one by one...bottom ones are a biatch...

RadioMaster 28 Jun 2007 16:57

a girl must be allowed, to find exceptions to the rules

good lyric

Hypnobabe 28 Jun 2007 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 352136)
I've been stunned this past couple of month at just how pants the NHS are. To get an appointment at my doctor's surgery you have to call at 8.30am, and can never get through, I needed to go just before tour and I had to be stood at the surgery doors at 8.29 to make sure I could speak to someone.

Needed to go back a couple of weeks ago as I needed some anibiotics and waiting was just not an option ( I shall spare you the details :p ) and she offered me an appointment for almost a week and a half later, it's terrible...

I used to be a doctor's receptionist in my previous life, and the best way to get an emergency appointment that I've found is to phone up and request an emergency doctor's visit... All the GP's I ever worked with are essentially lazy people, who will do the minimum amount they can get away with, and if faced with doing an emergency visit, an emergency appointment at the surgery will magically appear...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanT (Post 352164)
Niggling headache. Won't go away.

Same here, think I've not been drinking enough fluids... that's ordinary ones, rather than alcoholic...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageing Bat (Post 352166)
I'll swap you for raging toothache and abscess....... please :pray:

No thanks, think I'm getting another one, same place I've already had it three times this year so far...

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 352189)

I'm on the waiting list to have one done, it's where I keep getting infections, problem is it's right next to a nerve, and there's a risk of damage to it.... really really not looking forward to that.... just as well it's a very long waiting list...

mszee 28 Jun 2007 17:31

Quote:

I'm on the waiting list to have one done, it's where I keep getting infections, problem is it's right next to a nerve, and there's a risk of damage to it.... really really not looking forward to that.... just as well it's a very long waiting list...
And that's why I still have one wisdom tooth left...after left bottom...I said...that's it...let this tooth stay...

I have developed dry socket after the first one from bottom was gone...and I kept chewing like a cow non-stop for 2 years...and really bad stuff...

LucyK! 28 Jun 2007 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 352200)
I used to be a doctor's receptionist in my previous life, and the best way to get an emergency appointment that I've found is to phone up and request an emergency doctor's visit... All the GP's I ever worked with are essentially lazy people, who will do the minimum amount they can get away with, and if faced with doing an emergency visit, an emergency appointment at the surgery will magically appear...

The main problem I had was actually getting through on the phone at 8.30, by the time you get through all the appointments have gone, and you have to go through the whole thing again the following day...if I need to go again I'll do what I did this time and turn up at the surgery so I'm certain to speak to a receptionist

duke knooby 28 Jun 2007 18:14

wheres rj from?

mszee 28 Jun 2007 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by knooby (Post 352204)
wheres rj from?

Huh? Germany?

RadioMaster 28 Jun 2007 18:26

jonty's obviously still from scotland

duke knooby 28 Jun 2007 18:52

spice girls back together "for the fans" lol

JanT 28 Jun 2007 18:54

Are all of them getting back together or is it going to be like Take That with one of them missing?

duke knooby 28 Jun 2007 18:55

all 5

JanT 28 Jun 2007 18:56

Even the one that can't sing???

duke knooby 28 Jun 2007 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanT (Post 352215)
Even the one that can't sing???

you mean there was only 1????

JanT 28 Jun 2007 19:00

Yeah, what was she called??? Stick insect spice???? Can't remember her name, married a footie player.

mszee 28 Jun 2007 19:20

Posh Spice...I didn't think she is going to be there either...

But the truth is...5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1...isn't it still the same result???

Hypnobabe 28 Jun 2007 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 352221)
Posh Spice...I didn't think she is going to be there either...

But the truth is...5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1...isn't it still the same result???

Lol... I find it amusing that the one who can't sing is actually the one who has made the most money...

LucyK! 28 Jun 2007 19:22

Off to see Meat now! :yay:

duke knooby 28 Jun 2007 19:23

have fun, get me an autograph lol

mszee 28 Jun 2007 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 352223)
Lol... I find it amusing that the one who can't sing is actually the one who has made the most money...

Well, she married well...

mszee 28 Jun 2007 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 352224)
Off to see Meat now! :yay:

Have fun!!!

RadioMaster 28 Jun 2007 19:37

They ran out of money then?