![]() |
Hello all - feeling better tonight - hope you are all good
|
Hi FA :D .....glad you're better...
|
thanks Bren - had owt nice for tea
|
yes i did FA :lol:
hello one and all.......anyone going to talk to me and brighten my day? ...things are just not going right this week :roll: |
Hi Bren - my days' so bright I need 8) 8) - ha just kidding.
So what's going on in the Bren household that's makin you down then? BIG HUG |
Hello Pixie, Ageing Bat,
Hope you are all well :D |
*cough*
|
good to see you heat :D
|
You too, Bren, me batty pal :P
|
I'M BAAACK.
bet nobody missed me. and if you did it was only cos i havent told you if you've won a MEATIE. guess i'll go talk to Fred. |
I am not the gambling type.
|
Quote:
of course we missed you :D |
Yoo Hoo :0mghi2u:
|
Hi Gerry
|
Quote:
BOSTICK!!!!! |
Quote:
|
hello :D
good evening to you all.... |
Hello there bren, :D
Hope you are well. |
Hi superloafman
i'm fine thanks...how are you this evening? |
Am very well thanks, :)
Glad to hear you are doing good too :D |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Yup. :roll: |
Gerry - Think it's a welsh swear word :lawl:
|
i, once again, am saying nowt....
|
aaarrrr go on Heat - you make me laugh 8)
|
Wasn't neighbours good today??
|
ohhh...it was....wtf is Paul Robinson doing back though???
|
Neighbours - that **** still on - Im at work so don't see daytime TV
|
Agree, Sharon... daytime TV really is ****, but it passes the time inbetween feeds and nappy changes....
|
LOL Heat - well I suppose so - you could try a hobby - like knitting :lol:
|
hi FA :D ..how are you this friday evening?
Hello Tim :D ...i know you're out there somewhere, so thought i'd say hello...hope all is ok. hi Gerry , Heat...and all........... :D |
Bren
I am fine tonight ta Just have sore knees from all of the CPR Having a few beers & chat How are you??? How is everyone doing????? |
Hello All!!!:)
Am doing good FA, hope you are too And all others i hope are all rockin'!!! :D |
Heya folkses...
Hope your saturday afternoon's going good |
saturday was fun, in a very depressing week. Finally some fun. Went with a friend for a drink, and lasted all night.
|
Sounds like a good night Tim, lol
Evening all, How are you all doing???? :D |
good evening Tim :D
hi superloafman..... hello everyone.....off for a flit about the forum.... :lol: |
Tim - sounds like you had a good one - hope you enjoyed...
|
PEN BACH!!
|
Just having half an hour for me lunch - before my next test for my first aid course
Just had fun doing bandaging More CPR later too & a small test 8O Oh will - back to the knees :wtf: |
I need a change.... 8O
|
I got 100% on my 2 tests so far 8)
So any volunteers for mouth to mouth :wink: |
...come on Gerry, where are you? You know you want to!... :keke:
|
:angst: :whistle:
|
Quote:
|
Gerry wrote:
Quote:
Have I missed something here - when have you "BEEN THERE" :angst: Was I asleep or drunk :roll: |
Probably both.....
|
Hi heat, pixie, FA , Gerry........hope everyone's had a good day :D
Hi Tim, hi Keab :D ....if you pass by this way later.. of for a fly around now....... |
Bah missed you by 1/2 an hour. Hi Bren!
|
Hiya again, folkses :D
|
hello & good night
need sleep |
Hi Bren - how's you?
Just finished some decorating but need a professional (now now!) |
Hi all and bye all for another posty :?
|
post away.
|
Hi folkses
|
Good day all
Whats happening here then |
Nowt muchly
|
Hi everyone! :!:
|
Still in a mega sulk :evil: seems to me good ole meat man or his management, forgot about Scotland for tour dates.
Oh well, keep looking :cry: |
Good Day All!!! :D
Another boring day in college, how very VERY exciting :( |
back again... mixed feelings... :?
|
Hello Tim :D ...hope you're okay
evening all... :D |
Hi Bren - nice night ???
|
...a flying visit from me...to say hello :D
going now, cook something nice for lunch..... :D ...back later |
Bren I just had a ham sandwich - having a chinese tonight :lurk:
|
Lucky you. I love Chinese food. Think we're having roast tonight
|
i cooked sunday roast for a change....normally have cooked meal in evening..
Hi Black Dog :D ...nice to see you here |
Hi black dog - nice to hear from you again ;)
Quote:
We have special fried rice - OK chicken - beef in black bean sauce - pork char sui & thai chicken curry :D |
if ya gonna have a chinese ya gotta get chicken chow mein, sweet and sour chicken hong kong style, egg fried rice and chicken chop suey, they all spelt rite?
|
ok seriously is it me?? is that why no one is around?
|
Quote:
|
HelloTim :D
helloTestify, nice to see you :D |
Mmmmm hello all
|
Hello Gerry. Long time no see. Hello to the rest of you all!!
|
hi Gerry....*waves*
|
Thanks people.....been away for 2 days an missed lol, **BIG WAVE**
|
Gerry
You have to make more of an effort hun - you cheer me up :D |
Yeah Gerry.. you never have thought of that he? :)
|
:D Hi Tim, FA , and Gerry...hope all is well
|
Hey Bren, Tim, how are you both?
|
Hi Testify :D
i'm okay thanks.....how are things with you? |
Quote:
|
a quick fly round the forum and a hello from me :D
won't be about this evening, have family coming to visit... |
Ah nice Bren. Well, have fun this evening :D
|
*wanders in*
Hello good people, how have you all been? I have been away for a bit, scouring the rock clubs of deepest, darkest london and missing the way you guys make me smile! Hope you are all well :D |
Hello Bitter!!! Welcome back! I was wondering where you have gone... :D
|
Hello all - how are we today :??:
|
Quote:
and you? Hi Tim :D ..hope things are okay with you |
Bren - glad you are happy - I was til I came to work :shock:
Nowt but hassle - it's as if I am having to pull in extra work because I am off for an operation - I can't see that it is my fault - I would not have it done unless it was necessary :nag: Sorry for the moan - but feel better now ;) Hi Tim - hope you are alright today |
Hello Bren and FA. How are you both? I'm okay.
|
Evening All!!!!
|
Quote:
me i'm fine thanks...had a good day, and a fun evening :D |
Bren - I'm not too bad - was suffering yesterday though :shock:
|
And yes... today i've lost my job :(
|
....just been reading " Freak the Mighty" by Rodman Philbrick.....the book from which the very beautiful film "The Mighty" was done......
hi all... :D |
Hi Bren ;)
|
I'm starting my weekend in 19 minutes :D yeah... and then next week 2 days of work and then off to the new job which starts on the 4th of april :D
|
Tim
Sorry you lost your job - but glad you have another one to go too Just enjoy the 2 weeks off ;) |
Hi Tim :D ....hope you have a good weekend
Hi FA :D ...how are you? ...quick hello from me as i won't be about later this evening..... have fun..... |
Hey there...... :D
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:46. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.