mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meat Loaf on Twitter (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13098)

CarylB 24 Jun 2009 22:31

And now .. MULTI TWEET :)

Caryl

MeatGrl1 24 Jun 2009 22:34


:cool:

MeatGrl1 25 Jun 2009 02:24


:cool: :lol:.

duke knooby 25 Jun 2009 02:29

you were beaten by the robot again

MeatGrl1 25 Jun 2009 03:11


:cool:

Sarge 25 Jun 2009 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 465707)
you were beaten by the robot again

Yeah, but she won't give up. ;)

It's nice that he introduces all those people, it's interesting to see who's involved.

MeatGrl1 25 Jun 2009 04:14

Yes even the dog :bleh: :lol: !!

bobbin 25 Jun 2009 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 465411)
Hes saving the best for last cause whether we realize it or not, the next duet with Patty is gonna be oh so anticipated


If there is one, we are not promised one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465413)
Patti has an I on the end not Y ;), sorry another pet hate like when people put Meat Loaf as one word :p.

i'm sure Patty nor Patti are that bothered

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465413)
I would love to see Patti and CC in the studio, it would then feel more complete some how :shrug:.

why? Some bands find studio singers do some things better instead, personally i don't care if they're in the studio or not, as long as they're on tour ;-)

Monstro 25 Jun 2009 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbin (Post 465729)
Some bands find studio singers do some things better instead, personally i don't care if they're in the studio or not, as long as they're on tour ;-)

Personally if there's duets or other female singing parts I'd much rather that Patti and CC were on the album, still somewhat lets down some of the songs on the last album in my opinion.

Devil's Son 25 Jun 2009 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465712)
Yes even the dog :bleh: :lol: !!

dog :lmao: it isn't a dog with this size

Pudding 25 Jun 2009 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 465731)
Personally if there's duets or other female singing parts I'd much rather that Patti and CC were on the album, still somewhat lets down some of the songs on the last album in my opinion.

I'd much rather it be patty than CC. CC's nice eye-candy for the stage but singing-wise she don't do much for me :nope:

The last album was a total letdown when they had an Oscar nominated actress and a popular American Idol finalist do a duet with Meat and all for nothing...WTF? :wtf:

AndyK 25 Jun 2009 10:57

Patti gets my :up: for any lead female vocals.

But what about the others ... no Mark, and from what I've seen no session pianist as yet which is a little worrying as I like the piano driven songs as much as the guitar driven ones, and no Dave (yeah, I know he's out at some Jazz festival at the moment) who IMO deserves a part on a Meat recording for his on stage services over the last few years.

Sarge 25 Jun 2009 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 465738)
no Mark, and from what I've seen no session pianist as yet which is a little worrying as I like the piano driven songs as much as the guitar driven ones

I heard a piano on one of the sound bits they played in one of the videos.

samurai7 25 Jun 2009 14:08

I'm sure Mark said on facebook a few weeks ago that he is on the album.

Vickip 25 Jun 2009 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 465747)
I'm sure Mark said on facebook a few weeks ago that he is on the album.

Yes he did :-) He also posted a few weeks ago that he had flown out to LA to work on some new songs for the CD. Maybe he'll be going back out there again soon.

Vicki

Steingirl 25 Jun 2009 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 465738)
Patti gets my :up: for any lead female vocals.

Totally agree. After all her years with Meat, I think Patti deserves all the featured female vocals/ duets. Plus no one sounds better with Meat than Patti.

Evil One 25 Jun 2009 17:05

True Patti does sound amazing, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety either.

mszee 25 Jun 2009 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 465737)
The last album was a total letdown when they had an Oscar nominated actress and a popular American Idol finalist do a duet with Meat and all for nothing...WTF? :wtf:

I have to say that this blew me out of the water...I know Jennifer Hudson back from AI, I know her voice well, I voted for her numerous times and yet...when I've heard her voice on the album, it didn't even sound like her...I couldn't believe my ears...

Not sure what happened but is it possible that something happened during sound mixing/production, etc? I am not very clever about those things...

Steingirl 25 Jun 2009 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 465755)
True Patti does sound amazing, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety either.

I'd choose 'the best' over 'variety' anyday. The 'variety' on Bat III just didn't sound right.

bobbin 25 Jun 2009 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 465731)
Personally if there's duets or other female singing parts I'd much rather that Patti and CC were on the album, still somewhat lets down some of the songs on the last album in my opinion.

Absolutely agree that Patti should duet, but as far as backing vocals it isn't important for me, i think Patti is a little busy right now anyway so if there are duets then maybe they are saving those until she is finished with Cher ;-)

As i said (maybe a bit better this time lol) as long as they all turn up on tour i'm not bothered who does BACKING vocals.

nikox1 25 Jun 2009 18:50

no sign of kasim lately? anyway i wonder has meat laid down some of the vocals yet?

RadioMaster 25 Jun 2009 19:08

if they need a great vocalist for a duet, I'm 100% in favour of taking patti.

if they have a particular song, where they have a particular female singer in mind, I'm in favour of being flexible and trying to get the person who's best suited for the song.

mszee 25 Jun 2009 20:06

One more point to make...if Meat is doing any song gospel feel and sound - Patti doesn't have that type of the voice - it is a very specific voice mostly owned by black women...

MeatGrl1 25 Jun 2009 20:54


:cool: :lol:.

Vickip 25 Jun 2009 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 465763)
no sign of kasim lately? anyway i wonder has meat laid down some of the vocals yet?

Kasim's currently touring with Todd Rungren :-) I think they only have a few shows left, so he'll probably be back recording with Meat again soon.
Vicki

MeatGrl1 25 Jun 2009 22:05



:cool::lol:

Pudding 25 Jun 2009 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 465755)
True Patti does sound amazing, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety either.

Reminds me of a joke I heard:

My wife said she wanted more variety in our sex life.
Now I tell a few jokes, make love to her then sing a song.

SueW 25 Jun 2009 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 465777)
Kasim's currently touring with Todd Rungren :-) I think they only have a few shows left, so he'll probably be back recording with Meat again soon.
Vicki

Kasim is on tour with Todd until 4th July but this week they don't have any gigs so have the week off. They start touring again on Sunday.

Elijah's way 25 Jun 2009 22:24

Imagine that there's Kasim Sulton :-)

Vickip 26 Jun 2009 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueW (Post 465805)
Kasim is on tour with Todd until 4th July but this week they don't have any gigs so have the week off. They start touring again on Sunday.

Thanks Sue :))

Elijah's way 26 Jun 2009 02:08

Videos delayed. Meat is saddened to hear of the loss of Michael Jackson. A true legend who has brought happiness to many fans worldwide.

MeatGrl1 26 Jun 2009 02:33

So much for delaying them :shock: :roll: !!!


Thanks to the boss for letting me play with videos while away. Hope you all enjoyed them. Message directly from Meat coming tomorrow.Roxanne

:cool:

carole 26 Jun 2009 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHStoned (Post 465840)
Videos delayed. Meat is saddened to hear of the loss of Michael Jackson. A true legend who has brought happiness to many fans worldwide.

Yeah I was really shocked to hear that on the news this morning. It still doesn't seem quite real.

Carole

MeatGrl1 27 Jun 2009 00:49


:cool::lol:

MeatGrl1 27 Jun 2009 03:28


:cool::lol:

Steingirl 29 Jun 2009 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 465769)
One more point to make...if Meat is doing any song gospel feel and sound - Patti doesn't have that type of the voice - it is a very specific voice mostly owned by black women...

I thought Patti's live vocal on "Testify" was awesome. Her voice can sing anything- from Aretha to Janis.

Steingirl 29 Jun 2009 16:07

Meat looks really great in the videos.

MeatGrl1 30 Jun 2009 01:07


Wario 30 Jun 2009 01:22

at least he is notifying us on the new ad, unlike the AT&T one where alot of us were completely surprised outta our wits.

Vickip 30 Jun 2009 01:30

This must be the commercial that Nick was talking about :

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13266

I haven't seen it yet, but hopefully someone will post a clip of it on YouTube :wink:

MissAsh 30 Jun 2009 02:24

Just spend the last little while catching up on about 7-10 days worth of videos as I've been away/busy... it's the little things that amuse me most; "say hi, John" "hi John" and "say hi, Paul" "hi Paul"... ah it's lovely to see them.
Very much looking forward to Patti, Mark, CC, Dave and Kasim making an appearance at some point (as I hope they will).

Sarge 30 Jun 2009 04:48

Are my eyes deceiving me or does he really look younger and appear more dynamic than two or three years ago?

MeatGrl1 30 Jun 2009 05:27


Pudding 30 Jun 2009 06:13

Do you have Twitter on alert so you can get up in the middle of the night specifically to post?

Computer - "BEEP! BEEP!"
Meatgril - "F*ck in hell Meats Twittered, must beat the robot then post a thought saying I'm absolutely knackered"...LOL :))

AndrewG 30 Jun 2009 08:34

4.27am is a crazy time to be up on a Monday night/Tuesday morning at least on a regular basis if you don't have holidays imo and for no other reason (ie working midnight shift, having to get up early to commute etc) but each to their own I guess.

allrevvedup 30 Jun 2009 08:43

yeah but hey it's her life...we'll just all know why Emma is f****** knackered from now on...plus my housemate who suffers from occasional bouts of insomnia tells me there's great infomercials on at that time:D

MeatGrl1 30 Jun 2009 21:39


*originaldancechick 01 Jul 2009 17:13

Oop looks like I've missed something here. Meat Loaf on ghost hunters? Has this been on telly here yet? I have been away for a few days and then been sick, but okay now, just recovering, and am only catching up on Meat twitters, but have I really missed that much? Can someone please tell me when this will be on over here? Ta luv cx

RadioMaster 01 Jul 2009 17:17

dont worry, you havent missed anything important ;)
He took a break from recording last week and went to NY to be a guest (?) on ghost hunters. I dont think an air date has been scheduled yet.

~Helen~ 01 Jul 2009 17:41

Great as they are, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the quantity of videos - to the extent that I haven't watched one in a couple of weeks... I generally just read what you lot think of them, and if you keep talking about a specific video for long enough, THEN I watch it. I don't think this makes me a bad fan, particularly...just a lazy one! And I will watch them eventually...when I have nothing else to do :oops:

Anyway, don't criticise Emma for posting the vids as soon as they are 'tweeted' - as here's the only place I'm likely to bother viewing them from! :oops:

RadioMaster 01 Jul 2009 17:55

nooooo, of course youre not a bad fan :kickass:

AndrewG 01 Jul 2009 18:09

Must say I haven't watched a number of videos for a while. It's too damn hot at home upstairs, there are a lot to view now and when I am behind my computer there then I'd rather do something productive. Can't watch the vids at work really. I hope I will catch up with them in the next few days.

I think it is good someone can be arsed to embed the vids in a thread so Emma does get a lot of respect from me for doing that even if she wants to be up at insane times. ;-)

:up:

*originaldancechick 01 Jul 2009 18:17

Thanks RM i Luv cx

Pudding 01 Jul 2009 22:07

I haven't watched any of the Ghost Hunter ones because I think ghosts are a load of bullshit and those that 'hunt' then down are a little :nuts:

Sarge 01 Jul 2009 23:05

"We had soft ice cream but I can't show you that because I ate it." :lawl: I knew there would be another video in which he talks about food.

MeatGrl1 02 Jul 2009 00:54


roomster 02 Jul 2009 01:07

Is Meat Loaf hunting ghosts this week too? I thought he said that last week was a break from the studio, and that they were going to continue with studiowork at Cavallo's this week...? :?

MeatGrl1 02 Jul 2009 01:37



:lol:

Vickip 02 Jul 2009 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by roomster (Post 466210)
Is Meat Loaf hunting ghosts this week too? I thought he said that last week was a break from the studio, and that they were going to continue with studiowork at Cavallo's this week...? :?

No .. I think he's back home now. Maybe they decided to take another week off before they go back into the studio :??:

RadioMaster 02 Jul 2009 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by roomster (Post 466210)
Is Meat Loaf hunting ghosts this week too? I thought he said that last week was a break from the studio, and that they were going to continue with studiowork at Cavallo's this week...? :?

the way I understand it is that he shot a bunch of "Meet ... " videos before he left for NY, which were posted by Roxanne over the week he was away. And while he was away he shot a bunnch of stuff too, which is posted now that he's back in CA again.

LP 15 Jul 2009 21:17

Meat's Tweet with Justin Hawkins
 
Someone should have let Meat know that the Darkness split up in 2006... no wonder Justin looked so miffed!

Does anyone know what he's doing there anyway? Hopefully having no part in the album after the nasty comments he made on Top Gear about Meat and his music!

Luke

RadioMaster 15 Jul 2009 21:31

what comments?

LP 15 Jul 2009 22:17

I can't remember exactly but he was siding with Clarkson's dislike of Meat's music and made some remark about Meat saying 'just treat me as a Dad' while they supported him in Germany. Nothing major really but quite a surprise to see him pop up on a Twitter!

Maybe someone else has a better recollection?

RadioMaster 15 Jul 2009 22:27

frankly i dont really care if they like him or not, it's more important they make good music together (if they actually are)

samurai7 15 Jul 2009 22:53

if they do a duet, I could have great fun with that, as I do Darkness songs in my set.

Sarge 15 Jul 2009 23:01

Can anybody view the video that was posted on Twitter today? When I click the link, it takes me to an ImageShack page but all I see is this ad:

"Citizenship test: Are you allowed to live in Germany?" - LOL

Can't find anything new on YouTube yet.

Elijah's way 15 Jul 2009 23:03

It's doing the same thing with me very annoying!

R. 15 Jul 2009 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 467320)
Can anybody view the video that was posted on Twitter today? When I click the link, it takes me to an ImageShack page but all I see is this ad:

"Citizenship test: Are you allowed to live in Germany?" - LOL

Can't find anything new on YouTube yet.

Both links don't seem to work. :shrug:

Sarge 15 Jul 2009 23:14

Can watch the videos on YouTube now. Meat and the singer of Foxy Shazam - interesting.

Elijah's way 16 Jul 2009 03:43

Meat Loaf and Adam Lambert? interesting!

nikox1 16 Jul 2009 03:51

it looks like meats gonna have plenty of guests on this album?
as for justin hawkins? who are ya?:D

Elijah's way 16 Jul 2009 04:05

Justin Hawkins is the lead singer of The Darkness.

Pudding 16 Jul 2009 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 467339)
it looks like meats gonna have plenty of guests on this album?

Just because Meat introduces them doesn't mean they'll be on the album, they could just be friends with Rob Cavallo and popping in for a cup of tea.

CarylB 16 Jul 2009 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP (Post 467312)
I can't remember exactly but he was siding with Clarkson's dislike of Meat's music and made some remark about Meat saying 'just treat me as a Dad' while they supported him in Germany. Nothing major really but quite a surprise to see him pop up on a Twitter!

Maybe someone else has a better recollection?

Mine isn't that he made any negative comments at all .. I was doing the crossword at the time Clarkson introduced him saying something about him touring with Meat Loaf in Germany which got my attention so I looked up at the screen. Clarkson was pulling a face, so had clearly said something unflattering about Meat or Germany or both I supposed .. let's face it we are talking about someone who routinely refers to the French as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" aren't we? ..

But Justin Hawkins just smiled a bit vacuously and said yes, he'd toured with him .. which I didn't take as him necessarily agreeing with whatever Clarkson had said, but rather wasn't going to take him on right at the opening of the interview .. then said it was good (touring with Meat) and Meat had said to treat him like his dad, Clarkson pulled one of his faces for the camera and they moved on. My impression was that far from siding with any negative view (and let's face it Clarkson adopts negative views for humorous effect) Justin was trying to express something about Meat being a nice guy .. and I can see Meat saying something like that :)

Darkness toured with him in the UK too didn't they? I remember at one concert Meat stood in the wings while they were playing, clearly appreciating their performance and applauding them at the end of the number

Caryl

RadioMaster 16 Jul 2009 09:48

I dont see the problem here... not anybody likes Meat Loaf, and that's nothing someone should be blamed for.
Look at the way we (jokingly) talk about Westlife on this site. Everybody's got different tastes and that's fine with me.

Pudding 16 Jul 2009 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 467358)
Look at the way we (jokingly) talk about Westlife on this site.

What the f*ck are you talking about? no one better joke about Westlife :evil: :))

I doubt Meat Loaf watches Top Gear and not many take Clarkson seriously, unless you're prostitute murdering lorry driver, and I think he's heard far worse before. That aside, The Darkness suck.

nikox1 16 Jul 2009 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 467341)
Just because Meat introduces them doesn't mean they'll be on the album, they could just be friends with Rob Cavallo and popping in for a cup of tea.

thats right!! they all just pop in to see rob for a cuppa!! [ while robs getting paid very well to produce meats album ];)

Sarge 16 Jul 2009 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 467341)
Just because Meat introduces them doesn't mean they'll be on the album, they could just be friends with Rob Cavallo and popping in for a cup of tea.

Yeah, that's why Meat says things like: "Eric is here working on the album with us" and "this is another gentleman who is helping us work on our record".

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 467377)
thats right!! they all just pop in to see rob for a cuppa!!

... and to get a haircut. :mrgreen:

Devil's Son 16 Jul 2009 19:51

in this case, i need a haircut and a cup of coffee - of course just to say hello to rob:lmao:

duke knooby 16 Jul 2009 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 467364)
The Darkness suck.

nah, the darkness ROCK

Pudding 16 Jul 2009 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 467385)
Yeah, that's why Meat says things like: "Eric is here working on the album with us" and "this is another gentleman who is helping us work on our record".

Jesus, you don't half lose track of a conversation quickly :roll: nikox1 said it looks like meats gonna have plenty of guests on this album?

Some of the people Meat is introducing will be working on the album, a lot of the more famous ones probably won't be. SHOCK HORROR Rob Cavallo is a record producer with many many friends who probably just pop round now and again since Rob's studio is in his house.

I'm guessing, and this is only a guess, that Rob doesn't work on Meats album all the time... "WTF are you talking about Pud? of course he does :nuts:" I hear you say to yourself :wacko: Well...the engineer is the main work horse at the controls of any album. A producer will say he wants this or that and then the engineer spends forever flogging his grollies off answering his masters call.

allrevvedup 17 Jul 2009 00:39

supposedly he works on a number of different albums at once. Rick Rubin is supposed to have a similar routine.

nikox1 17 Jul 2009 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 467440)
Jesus, you don't half lose track of a conversation quickly :roll: nikox1 said it looks like meats gonna have plenty of guests on this album?

Some of the people Meat is introducing will be working on the album, a lot of the more famous ones probably won't be. SHOCK HORROR Rob Cavallo is a record producer with many many friends who probably just pop round now and again since Rob's studio is in his house.

I'm guessing, and this is only a guess, that Rob doesn't work on Meats album all the time... "WTF are you talking about Pud? of course he does :nuts:" I hear you say to yourself :wacko: Well...the engineer is the main work horse at the controls of any album. A producer will say he wants this or that and then the engineer spends forever flogging his grollies off answering his masters call.

thanks for the inside info;)

Sarge 17 Jul 2009 00:42

LOL, Pudding, you really need to relax. If there hadn't been your name next to that posting I would probably have mistaken it for one of Caryl's. ;) Are you bored?

I neither said that all people he introduces in the videos will be working on the album nor did I doubt that Cavallo works with a lot of musicians who might just hang around there without being involved in the making of Meat Loaf's album.

:roll:

CarylB 17 Jul 2009 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 467450)
LOL, Pudding, you really need to relax. If there hadn't been your name next to that posting I would probably have mistaken it for one of Caryl's. ;) Are you bored?

:roll:


The day I start introducing posts with an exasperated "Jesus" and pepper them with emoticons will be the day you can with any justification liken my posts to those of Pud's

Caryl

Pudding 17 Jul 2009 03:01

Oh dear, now look what you've done Sarge :)

Sarge 17 Jul 2009 03:07

I'm sorry. :saint:

cowboy 17 Jul 2009 17:26

Let me explain. 90% of the people you have seen have worked on the record. They have sung some background , written songs and so on. The album is very good at this point and some really good twist and turns. Patti is in next week.
M

AndyK 17 Jul 2009 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 467490)
Let me explain. 90% of the people you have seen have worked on the record. They have sung some background , written songs and so on. The album is very good at this point and some really good twist and turns. Patti is in next week.
M

Twists and turns? Is it a thriller or a detective novel too? :))

Sure everyone will be pleased to hear Patti's involved too! :up:

samurai7 17 Jul 2009 17:40

ditto about Patti. I also for one, am glad that Justin Hawkins is involved too, as it'll make it interesting for me, as I do both voices lol :cool:

AndyK 17 Jul 2009 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 467493)
... as I do both voices lol :cool:

At once? :shock:

samurai7 17 Jul 2009 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 467494)
At once? :shock:

lol, even a legend such as I might struggle there :p

one of my party pieces years ago was Love Shack, where I'd do both the boy & girl voices. But then I stoped doing that, as I saw someone do it better lmao!

AndrewG 17 Jul 2009 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 467490)
Patti is in next week.
M

Woohoo! :D

nikox1 17 Jul 2009 19:03

happy days:D

madagascar 17 Jul 2009 19:47

Back to that Justin Hawkins thing.

He broke up with The Darkness in 2006 to get clean.

He released an amazing rock album in February this year with his new band Hot Leg.

They also toured UK together with Alter Bridge and Extreme.

Really looking forward to hear his involvement, be it his amazing falsetto voice, his amazing guitarwork or his beautiful poetic lyrics, when it comes to love songs.(Love is only a feeling, Seemed like a good Idea at the time, You can't hurt me anymore or Kissing in the Wind.)

-- www.teamhotleg.com --

Steingirl 17 Jul 2009 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 467490)
The album is very good at this point and some really good twist and turns. Patti is in next week.
M

:D

Cristina 17 Jul 2009 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 467490)
The album is very good at this point and some really good twist and turns. Patti is in next week.
M

:D:cool::D

Evil One 17 Jul 2009 21:53

Let's be honest. Meat's hardly likely to say he thinks it's a pile of poo so far!

Cristina 17 Jul 2009 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 467507)
Let's be honest. Meat's hardly likely to say he thinks it's a pile of poo so far!

true, but I'm optimistic

Pudding 17 Jul 2009 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 467507)
Let's be honest. Meat's hardly likely to say he thinks it's a pile of poo so far!

True

Chuffed to bits Patti is involved :up:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:08.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.07972 seconds with 11 queries.