mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2007 14:05

did I tell you that I love you, cause I could have been a matter of fact?

mszee 27 Aug 2007 16:24

And now for the scary thought...

I had a dream/nightmare...that I am looking for Andy...and not that I need him but I am most definitely worried about him...

The reason for my worries is that I realize that Pud is watching Andy's doggie while living in a closet under the stairs that lead nowhere...in fact, there is no stairs...just an implication and a closet...so where is Andy that he would trust his dog to Pud???

Pud is being very secretive about why he is looking after the dog and the whole dream is spent either looking all over for Andy through the mazes and mazes or still trying to talk to Pud who is extremely nice but it appears doesn't know himself why he lives in the closet under the stairs, why he is watching the dog and, indeed, where is Andy...

How do you like this???

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2007 17:17

oooooooookaaaaaaaayyyy...............

duke knooby 27 Aug 2007 17:25

why's there so many tourists about?

AndyK 27 Aug 2007 20:54

Indeed where am I ... and why was Scrabble (for that's his name ;-) ) being looked after by Pud? However the idea of Pudding living under the stairs, bizarrely appeals ... could it be that there's a lock on the door :lmao:

mszee 27 Aug 2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 363013)
Indeed where am I ... and why was Scrabble (for that's his name ;-) ) being looked after by Pud? However the idea of Pudding living under the stairs, bizarrely appeals ... could it be that there's a lock on the door :lmao:

I tell you EXACTLY why...I was playing Scrabble (I knew the name of your doggie but had a blank for a second there)...

Apparently in Scrabble on this site Pud is a valid word...ergo...the dream...

NOW...don't know where you were but you can understand why I was so worried...if you entrusted Pud with Scrabble...there is PLENTY of cause for worries...don't you think???

Betty 27 Aug 2007 21:42

canīt do this any longer

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2007 21:48

anybody already went to 28 weeks later? is it worth going?

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2007 22:14

finished watching all episodes of all seasons of scrubs.....I'm nuts

duke knooby 27 Aug 2007 23:52

take a picture if it helps you sleep

SW31 28 Aug 2007 01:03

i hate packing cases

samurai7 28 Aug 2007 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW31 (Post 363026)
i hate packing cases

one word.

rucksacks! :p

allrevvedup 28 Aug 2007 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 362988)
And now for the scary thought...

I had a dream/nightmare...that I am looking for Andy...and not that I need him but I am most definitely worried about him...

The reason for my worries is that I realize that Pud is watching Andy's doggie while living in a closet under the stairs that lead nowhere...in fact, there is no stairs...just an implication and a closet...so where is Andy that he would trust his dog to Pud???

Pud is being very secretive about why he is looking after the dog and the whole dream is spent either looking all over for Andy through the mazes and mazes or still trying to talk to Pud who is extremely nice but it appears doesn't know himself why he lives in the closet under the stairs, why he is watching the dog and, indeed, where is Andy...

How do you like this???

This is what happens when i leave your house?!

mszee 28 Aug 2007 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 363043)
This is what happens when i leave your house?!

Yeah...I finally get some sleep...:lmao:

RadioMaster 28 Aug 2007 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son Of Meat Loaf (Post 363041)
one word.

rucksacks! :p

ever tried to fit a tuxedo ina rucksack? It's no fun I can tell you :lol:

RadioMaster 28 Aug 2007 10:12

just received my booh vinyl. Never seen a 30 year old record in such good condition. (especially as I paid 3€ for the thing :)))

LucyK! 28 Aug 2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 363014)
...if you entrusted Pud with Scrabble...there is PLENTY of cause for worries...don't you think???

No need to worry, Scrabble is safely on the sofa with me! Promise! :p

mszee 28 Aug 2007 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 363051)
No need to worry, Scrabble is safely on the sofa with me! Promise! :p

Oh I am sure of it...but the dreams that we see...Pud???

samurai7 28 Aug 2007 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 363049)
ever tried to fit a tuxedo ina rucksack? It's no fun I can tell you :lol:

two more words.

suit bag :p

LucyK! 28 Aug 2007 15:26

[bitch mode] It's so great when the rest of your family get fat! :lmao: [/bitch mode]

RadioMaster 28 Aug 2007 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son Of Meat Loaf (Post 363063)
two more words.

suit bag :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 363065)
[bitch mode] It's so great when the rest of your family get fat! :lmao: [/bitch mode]

you know, Sean isnt really related to you :p

RadioMaster 28 Aug 2007 18:14

here's the challenge:
How do you hang an LP sleeve up your wall without using a frame and without damaging the sleeve?

LucyK! 28 Aug 2007 18:40

If you have any you could put it into a plastic vinyl sleeve and pin that to the wall with your LP inside it...failing that you'd have to hammer some nails into the wall that stick out far enough for the LP to sit on like a shelf

RadioMaster 28 Aug 2007 19:09

thought about it, but I'm afraid that the plastic sleeve would would rip.

duke knooby 28 Aug 2007 19:17

blue tac