![]() |
Blackberry Pants (Way) The Move
|
Lazy Sunday Pants (Afternoon) - The Small Faces
|
Hole in my PANTS (Shoe) Traffic
|
OK, erm
Can we move back to a time after 1969? Poison - Every pants has itīs thorn |
Quote:
|
Alice Cooper - Under my pants (wheels)
|
Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Pants (Rock) And Roll.
|
Smokie - Lay back in the pants of someone
Weird Al Yankovic - What if God smoked pants |
because i got pants (high)
|
Quote:
LMFAO!!!!!!! |
I'll PANT'S You If You Don't Come Back
I'll KILL You If You Don't Come Back - Meat Loaf |
...And all around the city You see the walking wounded and the living pants...:shock:
...You were only killing pants and now they kill You right back...:panic: ...Though itīs cold and lonely in the deep dark pants...:sad: ...I had my head in the Pants, I had nothing to lose, had enough of abuse.. (Now, that may sound not sooo funny, but think of it twice: suicide-pants!) |
I remember PANTS (You) Frank Ifield
|
Well I remember every little PANTS
As if it only happened only yesterday Parking by the lake and there was not another PANT'S in sight And I never had a girl looking any better than you did And all the PANTS at school they were wishing they were me that night Boy that reads so wrong:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Quote:
|
If Pants could talk (beware!)
|
Two out of PANTS ain't bad.. (three)
|
West End PANTS (Girls) - pet shop boys
|
Chicory Tip - Pants of my father (son)
|
Making my PANTS (Mind) up - Bucks Fizz:oops:
|
I wear my Pants at night - Corey Hart (sunglasses)
|
Colonel Hathi's Pants- (March) The Jungle Book:D
|
Ballad of the Green Pants - Sgt. Barry Sadler (Berets)
|
I remember Pants (You) Frank Ifield:oops:
|
So I took my guitar and I smashed it against the pants!!!
|
Flowers in the PANTS (rain) The Move
|
Rain in pants - max werner (may)
|
DownPANTS (Town) Pet Clark
|
Bob Sinclair - Pants Generation
|
The Who - My Pants
|
Quote:
Pants wizard or my friend pants |
I wish it could be PANTS (Christmas) every day.... Wizzard
|
Itīs raining pants - Weather Girls
|
Stay another PANTS (Day) East 17
|
I saw you making love to my best pants :shock:
(more than you deserve) |
White PANTS (Wedding) Billy Idol
|
Lost Boys and Golden Pants
|
Life in the fast PANTS (Lane) - the Eagles
|
i would do anything for pants (but i wont do that)
|
Mr Blue PANTS (Sky) ELO
|
Behind the Loaf - Pants, Lies and Broken Hearts
|
Because of (PANTS) you - Meat
|
What have I done to deserve PANTS (this) - pet shop boys
|
All revved up with no pants to go
|
Thunder in my pants (Heart)
|
Marianne Faithful - The pants of Lucy Jordan
|
I can't stand the pants (rain) - Tina Turner
|
making pants out of nothing at all - bonnie tyler
|
And this is what it sounds like
Crying on the bed that we both made Waiting for a pants that you just can't give me Any kind of pants... |
There's not a dry eye in the pants
:shock: !!!!!! |
Pants of Steel
|
The Monster Is Pants
|
The monster is loose in my pants :oops:
|
The Beatles - a taste of pants (honey)
|
My Best Friend's Pants - The Cars
|
Quote:
|
Karma Pants (Karma Chameleon)
|
Wuthering Pants - Kate Bush
|
ralph mctell -(have you seen the old man in the) pants (streets) of london
|
Pants in the rear view mirror
|
Out of the pants and into the fire
|
Amnesty Is Pants (Granted)
:lmao: |
id lie for you and thats the pants
|
it's all coming back to pants now
|
Read 'Em And Pants
|
:twisted: Send me lawyers, guns, and pants :wtf:
|
Everything Is Pants (Permitted)
|
good pants go to heaven
|
I Would Do Anything For Pants (But I Won't Do That)
:lmao: |
The Pants Cage - (The Bird Cage)
|
my my my pants
|
Don't Leave Your Pants On Me...
|
pants as a bat
|
:twisted: The pants is loose :mrgreen:
|
It's All Coming Back To Pants Now
|
If Pants Could Talk......
:wtf: |
Jumpin' The Pants (Gun)
|
Not a dry pants in the house
|
Gime some PANTS (loving)
|
hit me pants one more time
|
Pants you see...pants you get...
|
It's all in the Pants ;)
|
Quote:
Lay back in the pants of someone |
The Pants are loose
|
Iīm not afraid of the pants no more
Iīm not afraid to be bad for good I used to dance to the pantsī beat If I could bust into pants I would |
happy pants
|
in the land of the pants
|
5 4 3 2 pants
|
Man And A Pants (Woman)
|
Bad Pants
|
Modern Pants (Girl)
|
Aerosmith - Falling In Love Is Hard On The Pants
Rolling Stones - Brown Pants ;) |
Quote:
|
Fallen Pants (Angel)
Surf's Pants (Up) |
Quote:
|
Where The Rubber Meets The Pants (Road)
:shock: that sounds so wrong! :lmao: |
:twisted: In the pants of the pigs, the butcher is king :wtf:
|
And I just knew my pants were drying up forever
|
Paradise By The Dashboard Pants (Light)
|
Aerosmith - Hole In My Pants
Frank Sinatra - My Kind Of Pants INXS - Suicide Pants Tina Arena/The WDTW Cast - Whistle Down The Pants The Doors - Come On Baby Light My Pants Meat Loaf/Jim Steinman - Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Pants) Simply Red - Pants Too Tight To Mention Guns 'N Roses/Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heaven's Pants Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Pants I could go on... ;) |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.