mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Tim 29 May 2005 15:53

Cool, just watched the F1 again... what a spectaculair race that was!!! And tonight the Indi 500. A great race day!!

Bren 29 May 2005 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hello Bren... having just another day.

hi Tim....quick hello from me...

got to go ...son and friend want computer.... :roll:

Tim 29 May 2005 17:21

haha, buy another computer! :p

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 19:18

Hi Tim, Bren and All....How are you this fine afternoon....How is the racing day going Tim???

Tim 29 May 2005 19:40

Oh it is great. F1 was super... but now the Indianapolis 500 is the best race ever!! Hope one day i can see it live!! So very excited about it... Man, how would it feel if you drive over 360 km an hour... i mean. Wow!!

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 19:43

I know totally unberlievable speeds.....really cool...would love to be a rally driver although....but that really is dangerous...especially at high speeds :shock:

Tim 29 May 2005 19:44

Yeah indeed. but still. I love to kart and drive fast in a normal car haha.. But it is an amazing race... :D Totally in my element at the moment

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 19:46

Cool...:D

Tim 29 May 2005 19:47

Yeah.. but really is also very cool. Love race games on the PC. I just want to win allways!

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 19:49

Oh they are my favorite game for the PS2...never had one for the PC...but i just love the racing games....when i have a head to head with people they just cant win lol...:lol:

Tim 29 May 2005 19:51

Yes indeed. My brother had a wheel and peddles, for those racegames... That was fun to race then. I must buy another great racegame and those wheels... What a good idea.

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 20:04

Oh yeah.....absolutely!! :D

Tim 29 May 2005 20:06

imagine: just earning money by driving a car :D

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 20:13

I know....that would be my dream job..i love cars and driving....:D

Tim 29 May 2005 20:15

you got what i mean!!! I love that in the Indi 500 a woman is driving! Hope she will win the race!

SuperLoafMan 29 May 2005 20:39

Lol...:lol:

Gez 29 May 2005 23:13

yeah, some woman try that too ;)

SuperLoafMan 30 May 2005 02:09

Some are very good too!! :D

Tim 30 May 2005 06:04

Yeah, she finished 4th. Very good!! She was first but had some trouble in the last round.

SuperLoafMan 30 May 2005 15:48

OOO but still very good :D

Tim 30 May 2005 15:53

Yes indeed. Very good race that was. Just love it... well, have to wait another year now.

Bren 30 May 2005 20:11

hello to you all :D ...have a nice evening......

Tim 31 May 2005 06:22

so much cooler over here. A huge different.

Pixie 31 May 2005 08:58

...used to work for Lotus in the Engineering Department in another life....was great fun as you got to go to Race Days...but what a lot of poseurs they are! :cool:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 09:23

HI GUYS

Nice to see that some of you have missed me - it's not over just yet though. I will not have my computer ay home til Friday this week - so the only access I have to the internet is at work. :shock:

I like my new avatar too - Heli you cheeky monkey - I am angelic ;) & Ross - thought you were a friend :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll have more time at lunch to see what other comments you two have put :lol:

Pixie 31 May 2005 11:22

Awww, that's SOOO sweet Sharon - with a cheeky smile....yes, I can see how Ross and Heli came to their conclusions!! :D :cool:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Awww, that's SOOO sweet Sharon - with a cheeky smile....yes, I can see how Ross and Heli came to their conclusions!! :D :cool:



:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I am sweet & angelic - when I'm asleep :devil:

Heli 31 May 2005 13:16

Ha!!! Your worst when your asleep! :lmao:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Ha!!! Your worst when your asleep! :lmao:


How do you know - you do not know what I dream of :cool: :cool: :cool:

Heli 31 May 2005 13:51

I don't dare know what what you dream of! I'm sure it's something dirty! LOL!

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
I don't dare know what what you dream of! I'm sure it's something dirty! LOL!



:yikes: :whistle: :lawl: :0mghi2u:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 14:00

:evil: :evil: I MISS YOU ALL :evil:



While I have no computer at home - I think work should give me a 2 hour lunch to catch up - Don't you ???????

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 14:01

:( :( :( I have to go back to work now :(



Enjoyed this :cool: :cool:

Pixie 31 May 2005 14:18

You're suffering from computer withdrawal symptoms Sharon :shock: Think your lunch hour should be extended indefinately to compensate....after all it's a known illness...isn't it?? :D :lol: Have a great drum lesson!

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
You're suffering from computer withdrawal symptoms Sharon :shock: Think your lunch hour should be extended indefinately to compensate....after all it's a known illness...isn't it?? :D :lol: Have a great drum lesson!


I have got withdrawal symptoms - have to talk to the dog now & of course hubby :shock:


I intend having a good good drum lesson ;) ;)

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
HI GUYS

Nice to see that some of you have missed me - it's not over just yet though. I will not have my computer ay home til Friday this week - so the only access I have to the internet is at work. :shock:

I like my new avatar too - Heli you cheeky monkey - I am angelic ;) & Ross - thought you were a friend :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll have more time at lunch to see what other comments you two have put :lol:

Hey Sharon...sorry i missed you when you were on earlier....

We are seriously missing you on here and MSN....cant wait till you get your comp back!!!

Chat soon x

Tim 31 May 2005 17:19

mmm... looks like FA is back haha.. almost didn't noticed her. She is so quiet haha. :p

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 17:21

Me neither....i didnt notice she was on :?

*Get's ready for a wack off Sharon for not noticing she was on*

Tim 31 May 2005 17:21

Indeed, be prepared SLM!!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 May 2005 17:31

THANKS GUYS


Lovely to be back - even if it is only just during the day


GET PLENTY OF BEER IN FOR ME FOR THE WEEKEND :HIC: :lol:

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 17:41

I think i am ok Tim..lol :lol:

Sharon...our fridge is over run with beer....plenty to go around!! :cool:

Cathie 31 May 2005 22:42

Not if we have anything to do with it Ross... :twisted:

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 22:43

well..the more the merrier Cathie!!! :D

Cathie 31 May 2005 22:44

That's what I like to hear lol :D

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 22:54

Hell Yeah!! :D

Chris 31 May 2005 22:55

For the love of Loaf NO!!!!!!

Don't let her near the alcohol!!!

Heli 31 May 2005 22:58

:lmao: *slyly passes Cathie a beer while Chris isn't looking*

I'll make sure she stays stone sober ;-)

Cathie 31 May 2005 22:58

Pmsl Chris...

<insert evil laugh here> :twisted:

Chris 31 May 2005 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
:lmao: *slyly passes Cathie a beer while Chris isn't looking*

I'll make sure she stays stone sober ;-)

Don't say you weren't warned!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 23:00

What are we letting ourselves in to Chris....A wild one??? :lol:

Cathie 31 May 2005 23:01

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SuperLoafMan 31 May 2005 23:01

Definitely :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 01 Jun 2005 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
Me neither....i didnt notice she was on :?

*Get's ready for a wack off Sharon for not noticing she was on*



Ross

I missed this one - Wait til Chatsworth :devil:



Chris wrote:

Quote:

For the love of Loaf NO!!!!!!

Don't let her near the alcohol!!!
WHO ME :shock: Why???? :hic:

Tim 01 Jun 2005 09:58

So... exciting day... Voting time!! Are we for or against the EU constitution. Well, me, i'm against...

btw... hope i may post this here... or is that political incorrect?

Gez 01 Jun 2005 10:04

So almost everyone knows what FA gets up to then :cool:

Tim 01 Jun 2005 11:05

When FA is around, you noticed that, if you want it or not hahah... Glad you are back FA.

Chris 01 Jun 2005 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
WHO ME :shock: Why???? :hic:

No not you - Cathie.:shock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 01 Jun 2005 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
So almost everyone knows what FA gets up to then :cool:



:??: :??: :??: :??:

SuperLoafMan 01 Jun 2005 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Ross

I missed this one - Wait til Chatsworth :devil:

I knew i was in for it lol :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 01 Jun 2005 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
I knew i was in for it lol :lol:

DEFINATELY :lol:

Cathie 01 Jun 2005 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
No not you - Cathie.:shock:

Don't know what you mean :hic: :twisted:

Tim 01 Jun 2005 22:35

Finally home... and tomorrow must get up very early :?

Cathie 01 Jun 2005 22:36

Poor thing

Tim 01 Jun 2005 22:39

Yeah.. glad you care about me :p hahah.. I was home around 22.30, and tomorrow must get up around 5.45 am!!!

Cathie 01 Jun 2005 22:40

:?

Tim 02 Jun 2005 06:23

Yeah.. thought so Cathie!! :p

Bren 02 Jun 2005 09:29

good morning Tim. :D ..hope you have a good day...

hello everyone....and a good morning to you :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Jun 2005 13:23

Hello Bren - Tim - Everyone else - how are you all doing????

SuperLoafMan 02 Jun 2005 15:58

Hi Sharon....How are you....lost i prosume....without your comp....Bet you cant wait for tomorrow....

I cant believe i missed you again!! :evil:

Tim 02 Jun 2005 16:22

hehe, home again.

Bren 02 Jun 2005 17:17

good afternoon Tim.... hi FA.....hello SLM....and all.....

Tim 02 Jun 2005 17:51

so damn tired... still need to work 1 long day, till very late :?

Cathie 02 Jun 2005 18:03

Least you're on here for a relax Tim. Only one more day to go.

Tim 02 Jun 2005 19:41

Yeah.. thanks Cathie. Indeed. Must work only 1 day, from 2 till 9 pm. :? But will manage it. How are you btw?

Bren 02 Jun 2005 20:15

good evening Tim, ...not nice having to work late on a friday...

evening all...

Tim 02 Jun 2005 21:35

Bit my own fault. Traded shift with someone who have an appointment.

dottie 02 Jun 2005 23:25

Going to Heathrow tomorrow to collect my coach ticket for travel up to Rosies

Yippee - One day nearer............

Bren 02 Jun 2005 23:26

Hi Dottie, good to see you :D

Cathie 03 Jun 2005 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Going to Heathrow tomorrow to collect my coach ticket for travel up to Rosies

Yippee - One day nearer............

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tim 03 Jun 2005 08:32

Hehe, i now see Cathies title. Very funny!

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Jun 2005 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
Hi Sharon....How are you....lost i prosume....without your comp....Bet you cant wait for tomorrow....

I cant believe i missed you again!! :evil:

Ross - If hubby does not pick up the computer today (as he indicated he might not last night) I will be changing the locks while he is at work tonight :lol:

Tim 03 Jun 2005 10:38

hahhaha FA. Good one. But very hard... i mean.. you can also go by yourself and pick up the computer!

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Jun 2005 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
hahhaha FA. Good one. But very hard... i mean.. you can also go by yourself and pick up the computer!

No Tim - I can't - I am at work all day & do not drive



WE HAVE THE COMPUTER AT HOME _ BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CAN'T DO ANYTHING TIL I GET HOME THOUGH :( :(

SuperLoafMan 03 Jun 2005 13:29

So you have your computer back then Sharon???

You will have to work your magic charms on it when you get back home lol ;) :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Jun 2005 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
So you have your computer back then Sharon???

You will have to work your magic charms on it when you get back home lol ;) :lol:

Ross Chris can't get MSN up & running & the computer keeps switching itself off :shock: :shock:

SuperLoafMan 03 Jun 2005 13:45

Thats so wierd my uncle's computer keeps switching itself off...they have told him to get some Firewall software and anti-virus software on the computer!!! Do you have some on??

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Jun 2005 19:04

Yes Ross we do - fingers crossed it is fine now :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

SuperLoafMan 03 Jun 2005 19:35

Yep...mine are crossed too!!! :D

Tim 03 Jun 2005 22:19

Oh Sorry FA. Didn't know that.... but you have it back :D

Bren 04 Jun 2005 01:44

hello to you all.. :D
... time to fly away and get some sleep methinks...

Keab42 04 Jun 2005 01:45

postwhring is so much fun

DIZZY DRUMMER 04 Jun 2005 08:23

well looks like the computer is fine now - & new webcam is fun too :lol:

Bren 04 Jun 2005 10:37

glad to hear that FA :D

Good morning to you all...hope you have a good day..

Tim 04 Jun 2005 11:31

ah a webcam. That is indeed fun. I still must buy one too.

Cathie 04 Jun 2005 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hehe, i now see Cathies title. Very funny!

Why thank you :D

Apparently it's an accurate description... :twisted:

Cathie 04 Jun 2005 14:01

Off for my lunch...have fun guys ;)

SuperLoafMan 04 Jun 2005 14:04

Have a nice luch...see ya in a bit x

Tim 04 Jun 2005 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
Why thank you :D

Apparently it's an accurate description... :twisted:

Accurate?? hahah.. i do think it matches perfectly :devil:

Bren 04 Jun 2005 19:33

hello Tim, :D how are you?

evening everyone... :D .

Tim 04 Jun 2005 19:36

This was fun. Just was on my other MSN adress. i know some people in suriname, had on msn with her webcam a conversation. Great. Not Hariet... that is a pitty.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:04.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.22308 seconds with 11 queries.