mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Sep 2005 13:48

Forgot me medication for me stomach today ..................... :barf: :barf:

Gez 26 Sep 2005 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Forgot me medication for me stomach today ..................... :barf: :barf:

Thats ok FA, pubs are open late ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Sep 2005 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Thats ok FA, pubs are open late ;)

No hun - not drinking tonight - not well :(

A nice massage & neck rub would help :cool:

SuperLoafMan 26 Sep 2005 21:43

Am i too young to do that Sharon ;) ;)

Testify 26 Sep 2005 21:59

wish i could afford another guitar grrr :(

ChloeLee88 26 Sep 2005 23:19

:cheer: its Meat birthday in 2 hours 41 mins.......:cheer:

Cathie 26 Sep 2005 23:45

Doctors again tomorrow...that's two days in a row :?

Caelan 27 Sep 2005 01:50

it's oohh so quit around here..

think i need some sleep:roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 27 Sep 2005 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
Am i too young to do that Sharon ;) ;)

:shock: :shock: Thanks for the offer Ross - BUT yes sorry - I don't mind ToyBoys - but I'm not into cradle snatching :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll stick to being ya 2nd Mum if ya don't mind ;) ;) ;)

A BIG HUG is acceptable though :up: :grin:

Feeling better today - but have a bit of a sore throat :(

Ageing Bat 27 Sep 2005 09:05

Today started badly - woken by phone call at 5:30 as my husband had had an accident on the way to work. He's fine, the car's still embedded in a ditch and looks very, very poorly. The tree that stopped him hurtling into a field doesn't look too happy either. It's amazing - he doesn't have a scratch or bruise on him, only an aching jaw from where he gritted his teeth before impact!! Now that's what I call lucky.

ChloeLee88 27 Sep 2005 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageing Bat
Today started badly - woken by phone call at 5:30 as my husband had had an accident on the way to work. He's fine, the car's still embedded in a ditch and looks very, very poorly. The tree that stopped him hurtling into a field doesn't look too happy either. It's amazing - he doesn't have a scratch or bruise on him, only an aching jaw from where he gritted his teeth before impact!! Now that's what I call lucky.

Wow thats really lucky......and good news!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 27 Sep 2005 12:11

Quote:

Sarah - give my love to him - hope he is OK - lotsa TLC - me thinks

SuperLoafMan 27 Sep 2005 15:56

Quote:

All my best to your husband for a speedy recovery Ageing Bat!!

Ageing Bat 27 Sep 2005 17:17

Oh, he's fine..... I'm fuming!

It dawned on me later, after I'd got up at 5:30 to sort him out and take him to work as he 'didn't want to let them down' that he obviously thinks his job is more important than mine, as I had to take the morning off to deal with insurance and recovery, and drive home to get the spare car keys as he'd gone to work with the main keys in his pocket!!!!

Men!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ageing Bat 27 Sep 2005 17:19

....... AND......

He only thinks he's going to use my car to get to work until he's either got another one, or his one is repaired, and for me to catch the bus..... I don't think so!!!

Cathie 27 Sep 2005 19:37

Glad he is ok and hope you are too x

Might wanna hide the keys though if it looks like he might be trying to kidnap your car! ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 27 Sep 2005 22:47

Quote:

....... AND......

He only thinks he's going to use my car to get to work until he's either got another one, or his one is repaired, and for me to catch the bus..... I don't think so!!!

Sarah - now come on - you don't expect anything other do you !!!!!

He's a bloke at the end of the day !!!!

You know we women can multi task & be more versitile - they can't think straight - never mind think of alternatives :lol:

Ageing Bat 28 Sep 2005 06:55

To avoid him kidnapping my car, I've ended up driving him to work today..... which means that I'm at work now too!!! Before 6am!! The things we do for love!

Chris 28 Sep 2005 09:20

Quote:

To avoid him kidnapping my car, I've ended up driving him to work today..... which means that I'm at work now too!!! Before 6am!! The things we do for love!

I hope you won't be late home tonight.

I am off to a meeting near you today and was debating turning up on the doorstep for my tea as a little surprise!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Ageing Bat 28 Sep 2005 15:41

Bored. Bored, bored, bordy, bored.

11 months worth of bank statements to reconcile (check), and I can't be bothered. I hate that job almost as much as fling....... almost, but not quite.

SuperLoafMan 28 Sep 2005 15:56

Quote:

Bored. Bored, bored, bordy, bored.

You took the words....right out of my mouth! :|

djfierce 28 Sep 2005 16:26

:cheer: great news I'M PREGNANT!!, bad news :-( been suffering bad nausea for two weeks now :sick: only just able to look at computer screen now without feeling crap.Bored stiff cos this is my secnd week off work sick.Any mums out there with some miracle solution? :pray: my nurse said to try ginger biscuits but they only work sometimes :-(

amethyst 28 Sep 2005 16:29

Off work not feeling well.... cant wait to get back im bored stiff.

Congrats to djfierce on your wonderful news ~ cant help with the morning sickness im afraid.

ames xx

The Flying Mouse 28 Sep 2005 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce
:cheer: great news I'M PREGNANT!!, bad news :-( been suffering bad nausea for two weeks now :sick: only just able to look at computer screen now without feeling crap.Bored stiff cos this is my secnd week off work sick.Any mums out there with some miracle solution? :pray: my nurse said to try ginger biscuits but they only work sometimes :-(

:twisted: Congratulations hun :up:
Shame about the morning sickness though :? .

djfierce 28 Sep 2005 16:43

cheers guys nurse said it could last a few weeks or eight months so hopefully the first is true in my case. she also said sickness like mine normally indicates twins :yikes: