mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Ageing Bat 28 Sep 2005 17:08

Congratulations djfierce!

I tried the ginger biscuits - just found them harder to get back up!

Mashed banana on toast helped me for some reason (and if it didn't work, it didn't taste too bad second time around!!).

My sickness was horrendous, but I only had one baby each time!

djfierce 28 Sep 2005 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageing Bat
Congratulations djfierce!

I tried the ginger biscuits - just found them harder to get back up!

Mashed banana on toast helped me for some reason (and if it didn't work, it didn't taste too bad second time around!!).

My sickness was horrendous, but I only had one baby each time!

thank you so much!! will try the banana on toast! after a miscarriage last year this will be my first child so i'm super scared :pray:

SuperLoafMan 28 Sep 2005 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce
:cheer: great news I'M PREGNANT!!, bad news :-( been suffering bad nausea for two weeks now :sick: only just able to look at computer screen now without feeling crap.Bored stiff cos this is my secnd week off work sick.Any mums out there with some miracle solution? :pray: my nurse said to try ginger biscuits but they only work sometimes :-(

CONGRATULAIONS!!

A future loafer i hope lol ;)

:D

Cathie 28 Sep 2005 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce
:cheer: great news I'M PREGNANT!!, bad news :-( been suffering bad nausea for two weeks now :sick: only just able to look at computer screen now without feeling crap.Bored stiff cos this is my secnd week off work sick.Any mums out there with some miracle solution? :pray: my nurse said to try ginger biscuits but they only work sometimes :-(

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news :D

Good luck with the morning sickness, hope it doesn't last long x

Leah 28 Sep 2005 21:44

Big Congrats!!!
Shame about the sickness though i'm sure it'll all be worth it! :D

Caelan 28 Sep 2005 22:40

thats great..hope you will get well

Chris 28 Sep 2005 22:59

So, if anyone wants me i won't be tucked uip in bed with a glass of Southern Comfort and a good book!

One of my mates has just rung to say he has major computer problems and it won;t work.

The bad news is he has a major uni project saved on there which has to be submitted by nine tomorrow morning.

If anyone wants me I will be in Manchester uni halls of residence shouting obsentities at his PC!!!

Cathie 28 Sep 2005 23:00

:? good luck chris

Chris 28 Sep 2005 23:02

And because i have had a drink i can;t drive so the lass I have dragged away from a dinner party to drive me there is not the worlds happiest little bunny either.

Me thinks i will be having to splash out on a bottle of wine and choccies tomorrow for her!

SuperLoafMan 28 Sep 2005 23:03

Lol, :lol: Absolutely, Good luck Chris!!

Technology sometimes :rly:

Chris 28 Sep 2005 23:09

The technology is fione - i buiilt the machine myself and wrote the firewall/virus protections myself.

The problem is the silly beggar keeps turning them off to go on torrent sites.

I am gonna hafta change the admin passwords and lock him out of everything except Word i think!!!

Ageing Bat 29 Sep 2005 08:51

Grrrrrr. I used the company van to get home / come in today. I am not a happy bunny - fuel empty, 2 x warning lights came on and the windscreen was absolutely filthy inside and someone's used it and dented the side. Will today be implimenting 'rules for use of van'.

DIZZY DRUMMER 29 Sep 2005 09:06

The **** will hit the fan today at work .........................

Watch this space :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ageing Bat 29 Sep 2005 10:58

Hope you take in a good supply of toilet roll then FA :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cathie 29 Sep 2005 17:20

Hope you're ok Sharon x

SuperLoafMan 29 Sep 2005 17:30

Has the s**t hit the fan yet Sharon?? :shock:

dottie 29 Sep 2005 18:56

:lurk: :hic: :hic: :wave: :cheer: Very happy bunny - I now have my own lap top to work with...... :D

After a week of frustration, tears, anger, lets throw this thing up the garden, finally it was all worth it...... :D :D

Oh so happy, happy, happy :D

djfierce 29 Sep 2005 19:36

excellent!!! :cheer: laptops are so much easier! 8)

Gez 29 Sep 2005 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
The **** will hit the fan today at work .........................

Watch this space :shock: :shock: :shock:

*Sniff* *Sniff*.......Can smell it up here :shock:

Cathie 29 Sep 2005 22:32

Why is my brother being such a fecking idiot? :bicker: :bicker: :bicker:

And how come it's supposedly my fault that he's picked up this lovely little habit of threatening to kill me, chasing my round the house, trying to hit me and throwing things at my face? Apparently I'm overreacting :roll:

Can someone explain the logic of that one to me? Think I've missed something along the line...

DIZZY DRUMMER 29 Sep 2005 22:37

Thanks guys -

but this time I am fine -

I am bloody good at my job & it was not me in the wrong -

but a senior midwife - she soon was put in her place by the risk assessor manager -

SO I came off smelling of roses :cheer:

Cathie 29 Sep 2005 22:47

Glad to hear it Sharon :D

dottie 29 Sep 2005 23:18

group hugs to Sharon ;)

Ageing Bat 29 Sep 2005 23:41

Picked up the hire car today...... they're going to have to fight me to get it back!!

Told 'him indoors' that he's not covered on the hire insurance as he'd crunched his own car........ gullible or what??!! He believed me!! :mrgreen:

DIZZY DRUMMER 30 Sep 2005 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
group hugs to Sharon ;)

Thanks **hugs Dottie back** :heart:

I really must get my drum stuff organised properly instead of it just being piled up on the shelf :wtf: :tard: