mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Chris 12 Jun 2005 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
well..i worked all morning...
thought i'd relax come here , talk to friends this afternoon......but no one about :( ....
so sadly,a very quiet uninteresting afternoon...

Well,

If my messenger chats are that exciting......

*goes off in a huff!!!*

Tim 12 Jun 2005 18:40

that is up to you he Chris... you can make them as exciting as you want :p

Cathie 12 Jun 2005 20:05

I dread to think...

Gez 12 Jun 2005 20:13

:shock: Ma wee minds doing cartwheels now :tard:

Bren 12 Jun 2005 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Well,

If my messenger chats are that exciting......

*goes off in a huff!!!*

....Chris....i was working on the computer all afternoon, so was back and forth to forum, with no one about to talk to....you signed in to MSN,just as i was going to cook tea....and after i had posted that..

* The Bat flies unhappily away*

Chris 12 Jun 2005 20:48

OK,

will let you off then!!

Does that mean you don't want the next conversation to be more exciting??? ;);)

dottie 12 Jun 2005 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I'm going to Norfolk hahah.... :D

To the tune of "We're going to Barbados............"

Oh we're going to Norfolk"........

Gez 13 Jun 2005 09:49

is that not where you find Bernard Matthews :shock:

dottie 13 Jun 2005 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
To the tune of "We're going to Barbados............"

Oh we're going to Suffolk that is Rosie and Me"........


Gez 13 Jun 2005 16:58

does that mean its not :shock:

Tim 13 Jun 2005 19:26

damn.. rest of the week i must work in the evening... Thursday off... but instead of that day.. have to work on Saturday :?

Gez 13 Jun 2005 21:40

Hard Life Tim (as I open a cold beer) ;)

Tim 13 Jun 2005 23:37

Hahhaa Gerry... you are very mean :p
But i like it!

Tim 13 Jun 2005 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Hard Life Tim (as I open a cold beer) ;)

btw... almost sounds like a computer game... doesn't it. :p

Bren 13 Jun 2005 23:39

Good evening Tim :D ...how are you this evening?

Tim 13 Jun 2005 23:39

Hi there bren... i'm okay. you?

Bren 13 Jun 2005 23:41

i'm fine thanks Tim...happy this evening...

Tim 13 Jun 2005 23:41

glad you are bren. glad you are.

Bren 13 Jun 2005 23:54

well i will say good night.....need sleep, it's been a long day....

bye for now ...

Keab42 13 Jun 2005 23:55

night bren.

SuperLoafMan 13 Jun 2005 23:59

Night Bren!! :D

Tim 14 Jun 2005 10:14

so..another day. Start working at 12.30. Then a long 8 hours during shift :D

Bren 14 Jun 2005 21:44

Hi Tim :D ...hope your day was okay....

good evening to you all......she says sleepily....tiring day today.

Gez 14 Jun 2005 23:11

here here, time to relax and chil :hic:

SuperLoafMan 14 Jun 2005 23:24

Agreed Gerry :cool:

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Jun 2005 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
here here, time to relax and chil :hic:

When do you do any different Gerry :hic: :whistle:

Gez 15 Jun 2005 12:29

YES I SURE DO GIRL......I....errr....wellll...............No :shock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Jun 2005 13:41

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gez 15 Jun 2005 22:19

.....I'll drink to that :cheer:

Bren 15 Jun 2005 23:26

good evening to you all.... :D How are you all this evening?

...just been to see the new Batman film...

SuperLoafMan 15 Jun 2005 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
good evening to you all.... :D How are you all this evening?

...just been to see the new Batman film...

Evening Bren....Is it good???

Bren 15 Jun 2005 23:49

hello Slm...how are you?

yes film was good....it had bats in it so of course i liked it :lol:

Chris 15 Jun 2005 23:49

Random bat factoid
===============

I you see a group of bats flying, and chuck a handful of gravel in the air in front of them, it will throw out there sonar and they will freeze and drop straight down to the ground!

Bren 15 Jun 2005 23:51

ahhh :( ...that's cruel

SuperLoafMan 15 Jun 2005 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
hello Slm...how are you?

yes film was good....it had bats in it so of course i liked it :lol:

Lol...great :lol:

I am good thanks for asking :D

Pixie 16 Jun 2005 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Random bat factoid
===============

I you see a group of bats flying, and chuck a handful of gravel in the air in front of them, it will throw out there sonar and they will freeze and drop straight down to the ground!

Thanks Chris, I'll remember that next time I'm in a dark, scary place with lots of bats and a reasonable amount of handy gravel!! ;) :D

Bren 16 Jun 2005 10:18

hello everyone :D

a quick visit from me...before work.....hope you all have a good day...

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
hello everyone :D

a quick visit from me...before work.....hope you all have a good day...

Hi Bren...hope you are having a good day! :D ;)

dottie 16 Jun 2005 18:32

When you say nothing at all........... thats me in the corner.....losing my religion..

Gez 16 Jun 2005 20:26

...as long as thats all your losing in the corner girl ;)

dottie 16 Jun 2005 20:43

Marbles, Marbles, Marbles :?

Bren 16 Jun 2005 23:16

Hi Dottie :D

good evening one and all...

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 23:55

Hi Bren

Bren 17 Jun 2005 08:38

Hello SLM, how are you today?

goodmorning all.........another fun filled day at work to look forward to haha...... :lol: ...

Bren 17 Jun 2005 21:53

good evening.....lonely bat flies here to say hello.....
very quiet here so will come back later.........

SuperLoafMan 17 Jun 2005 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
Hello SLM, how are you today?

goodmorning all.........another fun filled day at work to look forward to haha...... :lol: ...

Very good thanks Bren, :D:D

Yourself? :D

Bren 17 Jun 2005 23:13

good :D

me i'm tired and too hot...but otherwise okay thanks

DIZZY DRUMMER 17 Jun 2005 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Marbles, Marbles, Marbles :?


You lost them Dottie :lol:

Bren 17 Jun 2005 23:15

Hi FA :D ...good to see you

DIZZY DRUMMER 18 Jun 2005 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
Hi FA :D ...good to see you


Thanks

I've missed my computer - nice to be back ;)

Bren 18 Jun 2005 20:54

good evening she says to the emptiness :lol:

hello one and all....

SuperLoafMan 18 Jun 2005 21:01

Hi Bren...:D

Hi all!!! :D:D:D

Cathie 18 Jun 2005 21:06

Hey Ross! :D

Tim 19 Jun 2005 12:14

so...finally back.... just booked my ticket for the UK...very scared of that flying part and the airport part hahah.

Btw... Monster Truck races are coming to Holland.... wow... really great

SuperLoafMan 19 Jun 2005 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
so...finally back.... just booked my ticket for the UK...very scared of that flying part and the airport part hahah.

Btw... Monster Truck races are coming to Holland.... wow... really great

Nice one Tim ;)

Monster truck races...they are brill...saw one a few years back...very loud, very good and very exciting...:D You going to the races?

Tim 19 Jun 2005 16:15

Yeah...offcourse i'm going. Don't want to mis that. Sounds great to me...and Grave Digger will be there :D

Tim 19 Jun 2005 21:00

oh my god... someone watching F1??? Horrible to watch.. only 6 cars driving due to tire problems....

Chris 19 Jun 2005 21:32

I think today will have pretty much killed any future US Grand Prix as a championship race - I expect any future races there will purely be for spectacle rather than counting towards the end of season rankings. Especially after the fans started bottling the cars as they went past!!

Tim 19 Jun 2005 22:17

Totally agree with you Chris. Too bad also that Schumacher won again. But it was horrible. It really didn't do the sports any good.

Chris 19 Jun 2005 22:29

Another one-two for ferrari! Back to the bad old days!!

Bren 19 Jun 2005 22:59

evening Chris :D ......Hi Tim :D

hello to you all.....The crazy Bat has spent the evening gardening....as it was cool enough to do so, and way too hot in the day ..... :lol:

Tim 20 Jun 2005 06:26

In the garden..pff...with this weather...no way... was just watching the tv.

Bren 21 Jun 2005 15:25

good afternoon to you all... :D ......

just here for few mins break.....must go back to work in a min....hope everyone's okay...

Tim 21 Jun 2005 16:21

when starts the winter again??

Bren 21 Jun 2005 18:21

:lol: indeed Tim........snow would be good.......says bren sitting next to a fan...trying to cool down....way too hot today

Tim 21 Jun 2005 18:22

Here it is nice now... nice wind...nice temperature...

Bren 21 Jun 2005 18:24

here it is hot and very humid..........send a nice breeze this way please... :D

Tim 21 Jun 2005 18:25

i'm blowing and using the fan now!!! Here it comes :nuts: :cheer:

Bren 21 Jun 2005 18:26

:lol: ....thanks :D

how are you today Tim?

Tim 21 Jun 2005 18:58

horrible pain in the leg... not nice... but for the rest i'm okay. How are you doing???

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 20:13

I survived the exam...I expected three hours of writing would exhaust me but I was strangley hyper afterwards! Sleepy now though...seems to be hotter in the evening even more than the days lately. Questions were better than I expected, so hoepfully didn't flunk.

Sitting here with the fan on...ahhhh ;) :cool:

Chris 21 Jun 2005 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
I survived the exam...I expected three hours of writing would exhaust me but I was strangley hyper afterwards! Sleepy now though...seems to be hotter in the evening even more than the days lately. Questions were better than I expected, so hoepfully didn't flunk.

Sitting here with the fan on...ahhhh ;) :cool:

Good good.:D

SuperLoafMan 21 Jun 2005 20:28

well done on your exam Cathie...Bat later...al buy you a drink ;)

Rebel 1 21 Jun 2005 20:29

:0mghi2u:
2826
to go after this one that's a good number!!
:roll: :repost:

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 20:52

Thanks Chris, thanks Ross, you're stars :D

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

SuperLoafMan 21 Jun 2005 20:55

crossed ;)

Tim 21 Jun 2005 20:55

So you passed the exams... that is great!!

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 20:57

I haven't passed, Tim. Just did an exam today that I was dreading and it wasn't a disaster, for which I am very grateful! :cool: Not many more to go, but I won't find out how I've done until August! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thanks anyway :D

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:00

oh hahaha..sorry.. my fault... hadn't read it all very good i think.

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:08

Lol, how are you?

SuperLoafMan 21 Jun 2005 21:08

but you wil have passed Cathie...so Tim is right :lol: ;)

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:11

Thanks hun :oops: :D
Lol, I hope so! :twisted:

Bren 21 Jun 2005 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
horrible pain in the leg... not nice... but for the rest i'm okay. How are you doing???

sorry to hear that...
me i'm okay.....just don't like this hot humid weather....

Bren 21 Jun 2005 21:30

i did my work first before coming here.....and have missed everyone now... :(

......so will say hi to any that come this way....and fly away again....

have a nice evening

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:40

Hey Bren, now you see the penalties of actual work(!) ;) Hope you're ok and have a good evening x

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
but you wil have passed Cathie...so Tim is right :lol: ;)

See hahah... i knew it!! :D

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:43

Lol :cool:

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:45

damn girl... how do you post that fast... there are 30 seconds before you can post another... but still... :?

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:46

Lol...it's a skill :twisted:
It's been a long day, I'm unwinding...
You should see how fast I write! ;)

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:49

i can also write very fast...over 200 characters per minute.... but still....

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:50

I don't know how fast I write/type...all I know is it's saved my grade in exams on more than one occasion! Apparently I also hit the keys very hard, no wonder my computer keeps breaking ;)

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 21:54

I try to learn how to write all my ten fingers but it´s really hard but I write faster in English than in Finnish.. And that´s very weird...

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:56

finnish....cool... can you write some in finnish?

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:56

You're doing better than me then, I only use 8 fingers.
I've got my sign language exam tomorrow though so if I wear my fingers out on the computer tonight they might let me off if I make a mistake :roll:

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 21:57

Sure.. Finnish is my native.. ;)

Ok here we go:

Tänään oli kuuma päivä.

That means: It was hot today.

SuperLoafMan 21 Jun 2005 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
See hahah... i knew it!! :D

:lmao: lol ;)

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton
Sure.. Finnish is my native.. ;)

Ok here we go:

Tänään oli kuuma päivä.

That means: It was hot today.

Cool :D

How do you pronounce that?

Sorry, I'm a bit weird. I have problems understanding english sometimes :roll:

Tim 21 Jun 2005 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton
Sure.. Finnish is my native.. ;)

Ok here we go:

Tänään oli kuuma päivä.

That means: It was hot today.



Wow... that is an pretty amazing language... how do you ever pronounce that??

Chris 21 Jun 2005 23:03

AARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It's bad enough having to learn Dutch to moderate without having to learn Finnish as well. I am gonna ask if we can have a new rule to say all typing must be done in English or Latin!!!

Maybe not tho, to be honest Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert :D

Tim 22 Jun 2005 10:40

hahah Chris!!! Do you speak Latin... that is great!! Very nice language that is. You are also learning Dutch Chris??


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.17984 seconds with 11 queries.