mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 26 Sep 2007 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 366998)
Of course it was! The red hanky is Meat Loaf's, the frilly shirt is Neil's, the hair is Sean's, etc :p

This begs the question...where did frilly shirt and hair came from?

AndyK 26 Sep 2007 14:14

If I keep thinking these thoughts I'll be stuck at my desk for weeks!

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2007 16:12

always nice when you come home and the loaf's on the radio

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 16:16

Isn't it just! We turned the TV on a couple of days ago just in time to catch Meat Loaf's top 5 on VH1...seen thema million times before but it's always nicer when you're not expecting it!

My thought...I'd forgotten how bloody brilliant Decadent Wish is, definitelya hidden treasure

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2007 16:24

quite a lot of ML around lately with the big 6 0 coming up

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 16:35

Ohh I am so ready for tour!!! :cheer:

Hypnobabe 26 Sep 2007 17:28

My mate Lynda (the one who came to Wembley with me in May) is the secretary of our local Amateur Dramatics society, and is playing the wicked queen in the panto. (she's made for the part!!)

At some point in the panto, she's got a gun and shoots someone or at someone (I assume, I haven't seen any of it) and the gun is made out of wood, and a sound effect from somewhere else makes the bang sound.

The manager of the Priory Centre where the panto's being put on phoned Lynda last night and told her that she needs a license for the gun. :shock:

It's made of wood.

It won't fire ANYTHING, let alone a bullet.

Her friend is a DCI in the Met., and told her that if she were to go to the police and ask for a license, she'd be cautioned for wasting police time.

The local councillor she talked to about it earlier on today commented that it was just as well it's not true, or we'd need Firearms Licenses for hardware shops, fences, trees, etc....

Sometimes I really wonder....

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 17:32

Was just thinking that there's not much on TV tonight, but then I realised we won't need TV...if we stay up until midnight we can watch people fight for who's going to be the one to start Meat's birthday thread! :lol:

Deb 26 Sep 2007 17:36

It wont be me

mszee 26 Sep 2007 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 367011)
Was just thinking that there's not much on TV tonight, but then I realised we won't need TV...if we stay up until midnight we can watch people fight for who's going to be the one to start Meat's birthday thread! :lol:

I thought it was Rainer?

mszee 26 Sep 2007 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 367010)
My mate Lynda (the one who came to Wembley with me in May) is the secretary of our local Amateur Dramatics society, and is playing the wicked queen in the panto. (she's made for the part!!)

At some point in the panto, she's got a gun and shoots someone or at someone (I assume, I haven't seen any of it) and the gun is made out of wood, and a sound effect from somewhere else makes the bang sound.

The manager of the Priory Centre where the panto's being put on phoned Lynda last night and told her that she needs a license for the gun. :shock:

It's made of wood.

Her friend is a DCI in the Met., and told her that if she were to go to the police and ask for a license, she'd be cautioned for wasting police time.

The local councillor she talked to about it earlier on today commented that it was just as well it's not true, or we'd need Firearms Licenses for hardware shops, fences, trees, etc....

Sometimes I really wonder....

And then you read something like this in the paper and think...what rubbish!!! Truth is stranger than fiction for sure...

Deb 26 Sep 2007 17:43

Holy shit Zina, I just noticed your post count are you trying to outdo Dottie lol, or have you already! Not bad for a short space of time :lol:

AndyK 26 Sep 2007 17:48

Yeah she's outdone Dottie ... the challenge is though to find the post that makes sense in all those 18000 ish posts :))

mszee 26 Sep 2007 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 367018)
Yeah she's outdone Dottie ... the challenge is though to find the post that makes sense in all those 18000 ish posts :))

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and much affection from across the pond}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

mszee 26 Sep 2007 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 367016)
Holy shit Zina, I just noticed your post count are you trying to outdo Dottie lol, or have you already! Not bad for a short space of time :lol:

I am bored at work...that's the only entertainment I have besides one idiot that works here and she is about to get fired...

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 367012)
It wont be me

Ahh I bet you'll be there ready and waiting come midnight Deb... :lmao:

Monstro 26 Sep 2007 18:01

Been to Dr's, she took one look at the hospital report and I'm now not allowed back to work til November at the earliest.................................... bored already!!!!!

AndyK 26 Sep 2007 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 367023)
Been to Dr's, she took one look at the hospital report and I'm now not allowed back to work til November at the earliest.................................... bored already!!!!!

Can I have your doctor?

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 18:04

No excuse not to do Glasgow and Newcastle in your time off then! :p

Deb 26 Sep 2007 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 367021)
Ahh I bet you'll be there ready and waiting come midnight Deb... :lmao:

I'll be the last there lol. Don't think i've really even posted in one of them once they've been started :?

Deb 26 Sep 2007 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 367023)

You have NO excuse to be bored, for many reasons ;)

Deb 26 Sep 2007 18:15

Wonder if I can beat Zinas post count :? now there's a thought :lol:

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2007 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 367010)
It's made of wood.

maybe it'll fire wood worms?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 367016)

soon we'll have to create a new user status like Hyper Loafer for her :lol:

AndyK 26 Sep 2007 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 367030)
soon we'll have to create a new user status like Hyper Loafer for her :lol:

And they don't get much more hyper ... :lol:

LucyK! 26 Sep 2007 18:21

I'll take that as a compliment! :))