mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Deb 27 Sep 2007 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 367174)
oh you've gone and lost your rebel status now hun ;)

lol cant quite see that ever happening :twisted:

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 12:50

Why am I reminded of these lyrics?

Quote:

No matter where you're going, you'll always be a stranger
Getting into trouble, getting off on danger
Riding out of town like a cool lone ranger
When there's nothing to lose, you gotta call your own plays
Did anybody say something incredibly stupid

RadioMaster 27 Sep 2007 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 367177)
Why am I reminded of these lyrics?

have rebel without a clue in my head for days now and cant get it out

mszee 27 Sep 2007 14:05

Hey, Anji...if you see this...

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs!!!}}}}}}}}}}}

mszee 27 Sep 2007 14:11

So I pulled 2 fortunes out of fortune cookies...

1. The one that recognizes the illusion does not act as if it is real

2. Hope is the best stimulant of life...

I feel like I just ate a bunch of lemons...:(

Ageing Bat 27 Sep 2007 14:44

*sigh*

just *sigh*

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 15:31

Someone's stored the Twixs next to the Bounty Bars! :?:angry::bicker::faint::angst::barf::panic::wall::badidea:

LucyK! 27 Sep 2007 15:33

Ohh no! Do they now know you work there?

If it helps I had a Twix this morning and it was great :p I'll bring you some down :up:

RadioMaster 27 Sep 2007 15:34

finally finished! thought i'd need about 30 min, but it turned out to be more like five hours

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 367200)
Ohh no! Do they now know you work there?

If it helps I had a Twix this morning and it was great :p I'll bring you some down :up:

Nobody knows I work here ... it's all hush hush ;-)

RadioMaster 27 Sep 2007 15:36

this thread is being viewed by two members and zero guests. Me and another invisible member....wonder who that is...:sherlock:

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 15:37

No idea :))

LucyK! 27 Sep 2007 17:30

Can someone please help me...I have a little tv that has an arial plugged into the back and it stands on top of the tv, the quality is spot on but I can't stop the picture jumping up and down, it's making me feel ill nown - anyone know what it's doing, why and how the hell I fix the thing?!

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Sep 2007 17:48

it maybe that it isn't tuned in properly and thats why its jumping up and down.... Not sure though, but it sounds the same like my tv, the pic was jumping up and down... worth a try, and see what it says in your troubleshooting page of your tv manual maybe?? :-) Hope this kinda helps...

Lord Kagan 27 Sep 2007 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 367231)
Can someone please help me...I have a little tv that has an arial plugged into the back and it stands on top of the tv, the quality is spot on but I can't stop the picture jumping up and down, it's making me feel ill nown - anyone know what it's doing, why and how the hell I fix the thing?!

A hammer would fix it surely

Monstro 27 Sep 2007 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 367231)

Are you sure it's the tv and not you?

duke knooby 27 Sep 2007 18:08

is the picture scrolling up or down, if so probably the vertical hold needs adjusted.... if the picture is spot on a re-tune probably won't help

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 18:14

What they said ... and stop practising the train theory :))

LucyK! 27 Sep 2007 18:20

OK...no I am not jumping up and down, right now I'm staring at the tv enjoying the fact that it's stopped for a few minutes!

It's not scrolling up and down smoothly, it's jumping up and down to the point it's unwatchable at times, shall have a fiddle with me cables :p

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Sep 2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by knooby (Post 367236)
is the picture scrolling up or dowm, if so probably the vertical hold needs adjusted.... if the picture is spot on a retune won't help

thanks for correcting me, I'm not that good with Tv's - I'm more into the music side and pc help :-)

duke knooby 27 Sep 2007 18:22

does it do it on all channels?? or only through the av inputs?

LucyK! 27 Sep 2007 18:23

Not a clue what that means...all i can tell you is that it's connected up to the video and DVD players and it's bouncing on all channels

AndyK 27 Sep 2007 18:26

It could be that the tube is on the way out, had that happen with an old TV of mine years ago, and the only thing that would fix it was a technically placed thump on the side.

LucyK! 27 Sep 2007 18:28

What tube?

duke knooby 27 Sep 2007 18:29

is it an old tv? a wee tap to the side might be worth a try

was anything new added to it??? freeview?? dvd recorder??? games console??