![]() |
alone
|
here
|
and
|
im
|
very
|
BORED!!
|
Quote:
Ben dear ,i think you had better go see Aunty Sin AGAIN,as i observe from the above post that you are in fact talking to your self and not to me!!!!!!!! :lol: or are we the same person with a split personality? :lol: :lol: |
thought for today....i started a conversation with Heat somewhere in this array of messages about double negative's,and the correct use of the English language.......
my favourite for not obeying any language rules is the following lyric from Surf's Up ..."How hard do i gotta try..." you can say...How hard do i have to try... or................How hard have i got to try but not........how hard do i gotta try.......it's an amazing lyric,i :lol: love it i'll shut up now and leave you with that little thought :lol: :lol: i do so like to brighten your day!! |
quick lunch break gotta go - i'll be back :lmao:
|
:( ..i've just had my lunch break Sin,..must go now have to do some packing..see you later this evening
Ilove Aunty Sin's agony page,i laughed so much i nearly did myself an injury :lol: :lol: |
Hiya fellow POSTWHORES :D
I'm now back from a trip around tesco's - i usually hate it, but today it was fab as they were playing CHSIB as it's thier album of the week :D Just wanted to say hellooooooo to everyone..i'm probably gonna lurk for a wee while longer before going to do some housework 8O Heat xxx |
Quote:
|
LMAO @ Ben :lol: :lol: :lol:
|
Hello Postwhores... see a couple of pages with nonsence again haahah
|
I don't like to repeat myself and I certainly don't mind what's happening here, but posting a message just over to 2 or more pages is ridiculous.
Post as much nonsense as you like, but pretty please do it in a way that your post can still be read. I'll lock this one for a few hours, so that everybody gets my message. |
YAY! its been unlocked!! :D
Quote:
|
:oops:
I think the time has come for a postwhore pledge..... :twisted: Postwhores will NOT write only one word per post and will NOT draw out a sentance over 2 pages. :twisted: :oops: |
Sin,....the repentant bat agrees :oops:
|
:))
|
THank you very much R.
|
Thank you, R...How can i ever repay you??? :wink:
I must agree though - quality not quantity :roll: Heat xxx |
Quote:
Hehe, Heat is getting the point :lol: Right, hun??? |
Right, Tim... :D
It's like i've been telling you hun...it ain't the size of it that matters...it's what you do with it that counts.... :wink: Heat xxx |
the Bat's being very quiet, feeling more than a little bit guilty here :oops: :(
|
Hey Bren - dont you dare be feeling guilty hun...it wasnt just you :D
|
Quote:
The Butcher, Tim |
not just me, no. but a very very very large amount of it was. :oops: :oops:
wasnt it Tim? I'm a very Bad Bat. Very Repentant Bat Flies Away.... |
Oh i love it when you're butch, Tim....
Think i'll play Meat's 'Masculine' now...lmao |
Bren... Don't. I have done things that are far more worst..... or how you right it in good englisch!!
I've insulted Meat Loaf and Paul Crook, went away from this forum due to some fights... I try to shut the mouth of people that are irritating me with some certain posts and lots more. So don't worry. Nothing to shame about!!! The Butcher, Tim |
8) 8) knock knock 8) 8)
Is it safe to come in :??: 8O :? |
indeed it is, hun :D
|
Thankyou Tim, :lol:
I didnt mean to be BAD. was just having some fun! |
Quote:
Any time you need to talk Tim hunny you know where to find me :twisted: |
Raising post count
Raising post count
|
Morning all,
How are all my fellow postwhores today??? Gotten over the shock of R locking the post??? i have. Just :roll: Heat xxx |
FHahhaa, Heat, still shocked a bit i see...
Hello Brenny the battie!!! |
Hello Timmy :lol:
|
Helloooo all :D
Tim - how are we gonna manage without you for a whole day???? 8O Will hafta think of something.... :twisted: Heat xxx |
Well Heat,
I've faith in you!!! I've faith in my brothers and sisters from the forum!!! I say, you will life. So stand up, clap your hands and sing the Meat Loaf blues!!! Amen :lmao: the Butcher, Tim |
Apology to R.and Tim.
Dear R. and Dear Tim, I did not mean, the mods and Admin. to enrage By posting my poems, line by line , page by page. I'm sorry that when chatting to my friends, I posted words, one per page, that went on without end, Interlinked with replies,'til it made no sense at all. I'm very,very sorry for it all :oops: I should have listened to lovely Tim's advice, I didn't :oops: ...i'm sorry :( ....,so i'm trying to be nice, By writing this verse to make amends I don't like upsetting people ...especially friends. In future i'll listen to what you BOTH say And when having fun, won't get carried away. I'm slow at typing ,so this took an age Please note that THIS POEM is ALL on ONE page! Must fly away now,a reformed little bat, But be warned, dear friends, the bat will be back! :mrgreen: |
:twisted: Great poem Bren :lol:
|
|
Quote:
|
Bren, just love you. That's very nice of you!!!
The Butcher, Tim |
:D :D :D
|
Like the poem Bren
|
So how is every one today?? :P
|
Thankyou Ben,i'm fine thanks .how about you?
|
Thought For Today
something for you to ponder upon...i did not write the following words of wisdom,but can't at present remember who did. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool,shun him. He who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows and knows that he knows, is wise,follow him. apologies'cos Tim and one or two of the others might find this a bit difficult,its bad enough in english!! i do so like to brighten your day :lol: |
Just remembered this one,i did not write this either ,can't remember who did.again apologies for those who can't understand it.
On mules we find, Two legs behind, And two we find before. We stand behind Before we find What the two behind be for! When we're behind The two behind We find what these be for, So stand before The two behind Behind the two before!! :lol: |
Love the poem, Bren, :D
You clever little bat, you :P Heat xxx |
Quote:
|
ok, Bren..see ya leters...i'm off out meself this avo - so may see ya tonight :D
|
Quote:
|
:twisted: Hi Ben.
Glad to hear your backs feeling a bit better :D . See you later. |
Quote:
|
wheres all the other POSTWHORES gone? not much whoring going on today! :lol:
|
we're reformed characters now Ben! :lol:
|
Quote:
Speak for yourself |
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
|
Im here to postwhore...anyone else gonna be a pwhore with me???
|
click here for an insanity test :lol: :wink:
|
Me speakers are brokended..... :(
|
What would be with you without this topic... :evil:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Sin - you can come and hide here, with me...theyd have a helluva job trying to take the both of us at once :o
|
yeah Heat we'll stand back to back and have 360 degree cover :twisted:
|
You can have the baseball bat...i'll have the cricket bat...and hubbs can keep guard with the golf club...just in case 8O
|
:lmao: :lmao: can he see though?
|
Just about - but they are a lovely shade of purple 8O ...kinda matches me bathroom walls.... :lol:
|
:??: :??: :??: :??: :roll:
|
Sorry Keab42....Just on about me hubby who at the moment is sporting 2 lovely black eyes!!!
i hasten to add...i didn't give them him - it was Finlaye, our seven month old who caught him with his head right on the bridge of the nose...blood everywhere, and two lovely shiners :) Though he keeps telling everyone that he's a battered hubby...as if :twisted: Heat xxx |
Thanks for the explanation! :lol: :lol:
|
Fingers crossed that this works this time, my laptop keeps breaking just before I manage to post :evil:
Anyway just following your advice Sin, I was going to say hello to everyone but there's no-one here now so I won't bother. |
morning,everyone.....see you's later i hope.
|
Morning to all my lovely POSTWHOREING budds :P
|
Pfff, postwhoring again heat :lol:
I'm already insane, so no need to check that link hahaa |
Hi Tim!
|Go check the insanity link anyway, my son posted it and its funny. |
BRen, what does Roosting mean??? I saw it in your name by your location... but don't recognize the word.
|
Roosting - means.... birds, bats etc "roost" instead of sleeping.
|
Thanks Bren... lot's to learn, as you can see.
|
Quote:
Roost - Roest. when a flock of birds perch in a tree at night, they are said to be "roosting", or "have gone home to 'roost'" Roestvogel - perching bird does this help or does it confuse you further??? |
The Dutch word "Roest" means something completely different. You know iron... when it's getting wet... it's getting brown... with shilvers and so... That's "roest". :lol:
Strange Dictionary! |
Oh 'eck I am insane!!!!
Still not too bad, these jackets are quite nice with the arms at the back!! :D But can someone scratch my nose for me please? |
Sorry about that
|
Chris - turn round to face me hun, i may just be able to reach.....
'lo to all my postwhoreing pals :D Heat xxx |
Aaaah, Chris..... that's a pitty!! :lol:
|
Hiya Tim hun - Missed you yesterday!!! How the devil are ya dear??? :P
|
hello everybody!!!!!!! :D
|
Hello dearest Heat. I was yesterday in two hospitals. I'm fine, very tired, but fine. And how are you today???
|
I'm grand, thank you Tim :D
All the better for seeing you :wink: Hiya Ben, nice ta see ya mate :D |
Nice to hear that. Hello Ben and the rest!!!
|
thankyou, nice to see you too.
just a flying visit. be back on later. speak to you all soon!! :D |
Hi everyone
|
Hiy Bren, Hun :D
|
It is more a kind of a "Hello Topic" in stead of postwhoring hahaha.
Maybe we'll need more topics: Hello Topic, Good Morning Topic, Good Afternoon Topic, Good Everning Topic, Good Night Topic, Goodbye Topic, It's Me Topic, How Are You? Topic, Nice Feelings Topic, I'm Angry Topic, What Are You Eating Topic, What Are You Wearing Topic, What Is The Weather Topic, How Do You Feel About.... Topic, What Is Your Computer Look Like Topic, Wish Well Topic, What Is Your Favorite Color Topic, What Is The Best Site You Have Visit Today Topic, HOw Tired Are You Topic With Poll, Are You Smoking Or Not Topic, Do You Have A Lot Of Cd's Topic, What Is Your Favorite Beverage Topic, The Garden Topic, Do You Like.... Topic, Different Lay-Out Topic, What Computer Program Can You Work With Topic, etc. :lmao: The Butcher, Tim |
Tim :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
|
I LOVE IT TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:10. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.