mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

dottie 05 Apr 2006 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
.............that looks like an old bag to me ;) ;) ;)

it was - appears to have disappeared now:roll:

Keab42 10 Apr 2006 21:35

just preventing this thread from falling too far from the 1st page.

dottie 10 Apr 2006 23:59

http://rccare.tripod.com/2silvern/dottiec.gif

Really must devote a little more time to this topic:O

Ross 11 Apr 2006 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
http://rccare.tripod.com/2silvern/dottiec.gif

Really must devote a little more time to this topic:O

Very true - this is my first post in the Postwhore thread!!!

Go me

Ross

Gez 11 Apr 2006 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
http://rccare.tripod.com/2silvern/dottiec.gif

Really must devote a little more time to this topic:O

The Queen herself :D

dottie 11 Apr 2006 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
The Queen herself :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-P

Ross 11 Apr 2006 22:04

Your Majesty

Chris 11 Apr 2006 23:46

I appear to have overtaken Sharon to become the forum's fourth most prolific poster.

In honour of this, i feel we should raise a topic from the vaults where it has languished for 2 and a half years since October 2003:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
Chris you will soon have your own fan club at this rate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat
So who's gonna be president of the Chris Appreciation Society then???

So come one, who wants to have their picture taken with me?? :cool::cool::cool: (there was even talk of t-shirts and stuff!!)

Gez 12 Apr 2006 19:47

.......only underwear like the Robbie ones :shock:

Ross 14 Apr 2006 10:43

Woo-hoo. As of my previous post, I know I have 500 posts! Go me. Lets get some more postwhoring!

dottie 14 Apr 2006 18:04

http://www.therealmartha.com/Granny_...ck_dancing.gif

Um time doesn't stand still, so much to catch up on......

Bren 14 Apr 2006 21:54

:lol:

Ross 15 Apr 2006 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
http://www.therealmartha.com/Granny_...ck_dancing.gif

Um time doesn't stand still, so much to catch up on......

Tell me about it, my little pathetic 500 posts next to your count dottie, I don't think i'll ever catch up! :-P

Caelan 15 Apr 2006 16:09

spammerdy spammmm

Benny 15 Apr 2006 17:20

Me also.

:cheer: Post whore :cheer:

Ross 15 Apr 2006 20:03

I am such a filthy post-


WHORE

Hypnobabe 15 Apr 2006 20:37

Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam...

Ross 15 Apr 2006 20:39

http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif

Benny 16 Apr 2006 15:15

Spam, eggs, bacon and spam...:D

Ross 16 Apr 2006 15:17

YUK. Not that I don't like eggs and bacon but with Spam? NOOOOO

Benny 16 Apr 2006 15:18

hehe Spam Spam Spam:D

Hypnobabe 16 Apr 2006 17:39

Spam and chips?

Hypnobabe 16 Apr 2006 17:39

Or Spam fritters? Anyone else remember that from disgusting school dinners?

Ross 16 Apr 2006 18:22

YUK. Never tried that and never plan on it. I think that is the singularly most disgusting thing I can think of at this moment.

mszee 16 Apr 2006 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe
Or Spam fritters? Anyone else remember that from disgusting school dinners?

Beats the heck out of our school dinners - we used to have bread and mustard...we used to call mustard Union butter...

Leah 16 Apr 2006 22:12

Spam, spam, spam!! Wasn't there a sketch from a Monty Python series featuring Spam?! :??:

Benny 16 Apr 2006 22:22

:cheer: Monty Python :cheer:

Spam, Spam and Spam :lol:

mszee 17 Apr 2006 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah
Spam, spam, spam!! Wasn't there a sketch from a Monty Python series featuring Spam?! :??:

They sell Spam as a souvenir for their Spamelot musical

Ross 17 Apr 2006 01:57

How funny. I was reading all about Monty Python today on Wikipedia.

Coincedence? I think not.. this all has a higher meaning!

mszee 17 Apr 2006 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
How funny. I was reading all about Monty Python today on Wikipedia.

Coincedence? I think not.. this all has a higher meaning!

We are Monty Python maniacs...higher meaning? Absolutely!!!

dottie 17 Apr 2006 09:51

http://www.goateye.com/albums/gcommisc/spamalot.jpg

Ross 17 Apr 2006 11:15

We are all such a bunch of spammers.....

Benny 17 Apr 2006 13:51

Spamin' It :lol:

Hypnobabe 17 Apr 2006 18:29

Bah da bah da bah... I'm Spammin' It.... or something like that anyway...

dottie 17 Apr 2006 20:35

http://jeffcraven.com/pictures2/3bs/...s%20dottie.jpgNever knew I was a princess did you:lol: also had a book written about me:cool:

spam spam..........

mszee 18 Apr 2006 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
http://jeffcraven.com/pictures2/3bs/...s%20dottie.jpgNever knew I was a princess did you:lol: also had a book written about me:cool:

spam spam..........

Dottie...which one you'd rather be...the one on the left or on the right? The one with Meat Loaf or Prince Charming...or is there a difference???

Ross 18 Apr 2006 02:38

I feel like making one most post here tonight - just for the sheer hell of it!

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:41

Correction...just for the sheer bat out of hell of it...

Ross 18 Apr 2006 02:42

I stand corrected!

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:45

Is this thread about anything? Can I post anything here?

Ross 18 Apr 2006 02:46

Almost I guess...

Go on be a Postwhore...

You know you REALLY want to

Mick Loaf 18 Apr 2006 02:49

Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
Almost I guess...

Go on be a Postwhore...

You know you REALLY want to

I know I will never be politically correct...and I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette...golden words...but anything containing the word whore???
Do I dare?






RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE

1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little
beverage, good food and companionship.
She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds.
Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.

3. I take my wife everywhere.....
but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands.
If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread
maker.
She said "There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!"
So I bought her an electric chair.

7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there was
water in the carburetor.
I asked where the car was;
she told me "In the lake."

8. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days.
Then the mud fell off.

9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling "Am I too late for the
garbage?" .... The driver said "No, jump in!"

10. Remember:
Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.

11. I married Miss Right.
I just didn't know her first name was Always.

12. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months.
I don't like to interrupt her.

13. The last fight was my fault though.
My wife asked "What's on the TV?"
I said "Dust!"

Ross 18 Apr 2006 02:51

WHAT'S that you say Mick? :lol:


LOL Mszee funny!

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam

Does anybody still eat spam?

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:55

Piglets seek Moscow Olympic glory
Sunday, 16 April 2006, 16:58 GMT 17:58 UK

The third annual "Pig Olympics" have been held in Russia where the pigs might not have flown but they did show their prowess in several activities.
Some 12 piglets from seven countries took part in the games, which included pig-racing, pig-swimming and pigball.
Pig enthusiasts laid bets on the competitors in each event, at an exhibition centre near Moscow.
Each pig, dressed in a numbered bib, was carried squealing into the arena for each event.
Contestants included Mykola from Ukraine, Nelson from South Africa, and the home favourite Kostik Russisch Schwein.
Pig paddle
The first event was a short running race. The pigs had to be encouraged along by their coaches, who ran behind them to keep them on course and to make them run faster.
In pigball, similar to football, the piglets were split into two teams of five in a pen where they chased a ball covered in fish oil with their snouts.
Goals were painted in as half circles in each corner of the pen.
Pig swimming was a new event in this year's games, with pigs attempting to paddle to the other end of a small pool.
However, the pigs were more interested in bumping into each other than racing, and one piglet managed to get his foot stuck in a rope separating the lanes.
Alexei Sharshkov, vice-president of the Sport-Pig Federation, which has around 100 members, said the pigs would not be ending up on anyone's dinner table.
"They go on to produce a new generation of sport pigs. They don't get eaten," he said. "How could you eat a competitor who is known around the world?"

I can't believe I hail from there...geez...

Ross 18 Apr 2006 02:55

You know something.. I've never even tried it.

mszee 18 Apr 2006 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
You know something.. I've never even tried it.

I must have eaten it at some time or the other...had no money when we came here...boy...oh boy...and it's all coming back to me now...

Ross 18 Apr 2006 12:54

Things are running a little slow here... time for some

SPAMMING

Benny 18 Apr 2006 14:08

SPAMIN'

Gez 18 Apr 2006 20:13

..HEY MAN....I'm spamming in the name of the...........:??:

Benny 18 Apr 2006 20:16

S

Gez 18 Apr 2006 20:32

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4074/returns27ea.jpg

Benny 18 Apr 2006 20:34

P

Hypnobabe 18 Apr 2006 20:46

A?

Benny 18 Apr 2006 20:47

M

Gez 18 Apr 2006 21:24

:bicker:

dottie 18 Apr 2006 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
Dottie...which one you'd rather be...the one on the left or on the right? The one with Meat Loaf or Prince Charming...or is there a difference???

Um well mszee I've been to bed with Meat Loaf on Graham Norton, (check out a search "Rock and Roll Dreams do come through" General Messages) so I definitely would like to be the princess:lol: Meat certianly made me feel like one,,,

Ross 18 Apr 2006 21:44

yay.. I've just passed the 800 posts mark!

Go me...

mszee 19 Apr 2006 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Um well mszee I've been to bed with Meat Loaf on Graham Norton, (check out a search "Rock and Roll Dreams do come through" General Messages) so I definitely would like to be the princess:lol: Meat certianly made me feel like one,,,

I am so sorry - I can't find the post - would you post me or PM me the link? Thank you...What is Graham Norton? (Notice, I am not asking anything about the bed...yet...just being polite).

mszee 19 Apr 2006 00:50

Found it...thanks a lot!!!

Ross 19 Apr 2006 00:50

Bumped the thread for - definetly worth a read!

Benny 19 Apr 2006 14:42

SPAM:D

Ross 19 Apr 2006 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny
SPAM:D

Wow there has been a lot of Spammin' this morning - over 100 posts since I left this morning!

Hypnobabe 19 Apr 2006 15:11

I know, and people talk such rubbish sometimes.... lol

Spam, spam, spametty spam...

Ross 19 Apr 2006 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe
I know, and people talk such rubbish sometimes.... lol

Spam, spam, spametty spam...


Really... would never suggest that... ;)

Benny 19 Apr 2006 15:30

:lmao: :lmao:

Hypnobabe 19 Apr 2006 15:34

Sigh.... it's raining again...

Chris 19 Apr 2006 16:14

Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
and you know it's hard to pretend

Ageing Bat 19 Apr 2006 19:29

pretend about what?

The Archangel Gabriel 19 Apr 2006 22:40

Much time has passed since last i visited here.Greetings to you.

Where is Dottie the fair angelic one? Tell her i send Greetings.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Ross 20 Apr 2006 00:25

Wow. we have God Satan and Archangel Gabriel on this site....

Benny 20 Apr 2006 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
Wow. we have God Satan and Archangel Gabriel on this site....

:lol:

Ross 20 Apr 2006 14:54

I'm am coming close to 1000 posts... getting excited!

Ross 20 Apr 2006 15:21

This is my 1000th post!!!!!

Benny 20 Apr 2006 15:22

Congratulations Ross:D

Ross 20 Apr 2006 15:24

Thanks! Your almost there too, getting postwhoring some more!

Benny 20 Apr 2006 15:25

SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM :wtf: :lol:

Ross 20 Apr 2006 15:26

Spam the Man!

Benny 20 Apr 2006 15:29

Spam me to the moon and back :lol:

Benny 20 Apr 2006 17:10

:cheer:1,000 POSTS

dottie 20 Apr 2006 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Much time has passed since last i visited here.Greetings to you.

Where is Dottie the fair angelic one? Tell her i send Greetings.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

greetings Archangel Gabriel it gives me much pleasure to be able to confer with you again and exchange angelic greetings...........

Life is so hectic at this moment in time, hopefully things will be back at a more leisurely pace very soon.........:-)

dottie 20 Apr 2006 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny
:cheer:1,000 POSTS


Congratulations Benny:D f:D or you..............

Benny 20 Apr 2006 20:27

Thanks Dottie;)

Gez 20 Apr 2006 20:35

........some people have nothing better to do....................:rambo:

Ross 20 Apr 2006 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny
:cheer:1,000 POSTS

Well done Benny!!!!!

Gez 24 Apr 2006 23:00

...........nearing 5,000 :shock: :shock:

Ross 25 Apr 2006 00:50

:cool: I'm spamming it up:lol:

Gez 25 Apr 2006 19:13

Postywhores:0mghi2u:

Ross 26 Apr 2006 00:35

:wave:

Gez 26 Apr 2006 11:21

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4396/scot1806rx.gif

Flying the Postywhore flag

Benny 26 Apr 2006 15:48

Hey spammers ;)

Ben 26 Apr 2006 16:00

howdy

Ben 26 Apr 2006 16:01

how do u get the st georges flag benny

AndyK 26 Apr 2006 16:03

Go to "edit profile" scroll down and select your country ...

Ben 26 Apr 2006 16:10

cheers andy

Caelan 26 Apr 2006 17:19

S:D P:roll: A:twisted: M:lol: M:devil:I :devil: N:devil: G

Gez 26 Apr 2006 20:50

Posty posty :D

Ross 26 Apr 2006 23:36

Hey all let's have a SPAM party

Caelan 27 Apr 2006 00:12

COLOURED SPAMMERDYSPAMMMMMM..


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:47.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.21599 seconds with 11 queries.