![]() |
Bump the spam? What does that mean?
|
:wave:
|
:twisted: *walks in, takes a look around, walks back out again*.
|
:idea:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
|
:cool: yeah :cool:
|
Hey
|
|
|
Quote:
|
Yeah ... she's trimmed her beard since Blickling :))
|
Quote:
|
Could you lot just stay still for five minutes while i catch up on all the weekend's postings please? Everytime I turn my back you've stuck a load more up here!
|
Up where? :))
|
|
hi there postwhores.
|
Hey there! Been a while since I solicited in here.
|
Got your instruments ready for the bridal waltz, Ross?
|
I'll be mature about this one and not play on the innuendo of that statement.
|
I felt "instruments" was better phrasing than asking about your organ... :oops:
|
Quote:
|
The mind (amongst other things) boggles....
|
http://clem.mscd.edu/~pated/tutorial...ncing_lady.gif
Thats me in the corner losing my religion:lol: |
Quote:
|
Nah, dottie beat me to it! :lol:
Jiggling, on the other hand.... |
I can juggle with 4 balls!!
|
OOOOhhhhhh....
Show us! |
:wave: Howdi spammers
|
Quote:
|
Hi Ross care for a dancehttp://clem.mscd.edu/~pated/tutorial...ncing_lady.gif
|
Why thank you. I'm a little sober for it but what the hell!
|
Quote:
|
OUCH
Quote:
|
what the 4 balls:lol: tennis balls.......:roll:
and thank you Ross:-P |
I was hoping for a little more shrieking involved in that... damn....
|
Quote:
|
Hint for juggling: never juggle oranges under a ceiling fan.
|
Quote:
|
It's a hard lesson to learn, I tell you.
|
Quote:
Huh the cheek! I belive Dottie was asking me... ;) |
i hate that evening shift and training course this week.. Well, at least it gets paid.
|
hi Tim..nice to see ya back..
am still sleepy....but at least the sun is shining |
ooh.. only back on the net.. in my head still floating
|
Quote:
Float on, float on...............la la, la, la,............ |
|
Looking for hubby...anyone saw him...by the way...first wedding pic...
http://www.sillyanimals.com/funpages...ide-groomd.jpg |
haha like the pic
|
evening :D
|
|
Quote:
WOW.. cool |
very cool...
|
|
|
|
whoooooooo!
3000 posts! |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
|
indeed. congratulations Ben
|
Quote:
|
S
P A M |
can
't sleep |
Morning folkses
|
good morning to you heat :D
hi one and all.. |
sure is a lovely day - we're going to the beach!!!
|
|
|
|
I'm spam the man...
|
hi there spam man
|
Yo!
|
|
|
The universal issue with coconut covered umbrellas is that inevitably the zebra gets hurt.
|
Quote:
:shock: |
Tomorrow's bomb is today's marshmallow with pole dancers.
|
|
Bread sticks are made entirely of sun dried flamingos.
|
and the sun is really a giant sunflower in disguise.......
|
The only true flower is the one from the furnace, because ranch hands are all truly woks.
|
|
woks burn easily, but frying pans keep rockin forever...........
Out of the frying pan and into the fire:lol: |
Anything you can spam, I can spam bafflinger. :D
|
spam is for maps, as an asp is for pam........:lol:
|
:yawn::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :yawn:
|
Quote:
|
:lol: :wave:
|
S
P A M M I N G |
Quote:
|
Boo
|
:shock:
|
:eyebrows:
|
http://www.00fun.com/gran.gif guess who?
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:29. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.