mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378400)
In any event...Betty, consider yourself adopted...

Jonty called me old...so he has to look for younger mother then...oh wait...he already found Deb...so it's all good...

Apart from am I old enough to be Jontys mum lol

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378399)
Wow never seen a baby with size 6 feet :lol:

lol I did say nearly...gone are the days of having my feet measured on one of those boards in Clarks!

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378403)
Apart from am I old enough to be Jontys mum lol

Deb...you're not old enough for your own kids...we're talking hypothetically here...:lmao:

That brings me to some sad thoughts...:(

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:26

I was the way I am since 5th grade...then I just stopped growing altogether...

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378379)
Just remembered a saying...

Whoever says that money can't buy happiness, doesn't know where to shop...:lmao:

LOLOL I've got to admit, these people who win the lottery and say it wont change them are isnane lol. Most of my worries in life are down to money and I would 100% be happier with money. And before anyone tries to tell me different forget it :D I'm not happy without it, so I HAVE to be happier with :lol:

Betty 20 Nov 2007 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378400)
In any event...Betty, consider yourself adopted...

:cheer: Yippie!! Do I automatically get an American citizenship when I´m adopted??

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378405)
Deb...you're not old enough for your own kids...we're talking hypothetically here...:lmao:

That brings me to some sad thoughts...:(

This is very true lol. Somedays I feel like Sam is my mum lol

SamCat 20 Nov 2007 22:28

Whoever adopts, you cant have Betty and RJ together!! I've seen the "look" and she'll kill him if they live together I'm very happy to have Betty here and fly over with her to the States to visit tho!!!

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378406)
I was the way I am since 5th grade...then I just stopped growing altogether...

You mean you wasnt once 6ft tall and shrunk with age :lol:

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 378408)
:cheer: Yippie!! Do I automatically get an American citizenship when I´m adopted??

Ummm...I think you're a bit over that age by now...but you're certainly welcome to come and stay for a while...

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:29

I'm not sure money does guarantee happiness Des ... but it sure as hell will buy a better class of misery :))

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378409)
This is very true lol. Somedays I feel like Sam is my mum lol

I find it horrible not being able to grow up...

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:30

Money brings choices, and choices makes people happy...if I won the lottery it wouldn't change me in that I'd become arrogant or flashy with it, my day to day life probably wouldn't change much, but it would enable me to do the things I wanted to do without the worry of financial consequence...which would make me happy!

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 378413)
I'm not sure money does guarantee happiness Des ... but it sure as hell will buy a better class of misery :))

It might not guarantee you it, but I know it will me lol. With money all the other things will be perfect and the peace of mind it would give me would solve shite loads :D

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 378410)
Whoever adopts, you cant have Betty and RJ together!! I've seen the "look" and she'll kill him if they live together I'm very happy to have Betty here and fly over with her to the States to visit tho!!!

And you're most welcome too...

Anybody welcome...all you have to do is PM me...and, of course, I do have to know you somewhat...:lmao:

There are some new people joined recently...some of them scare me...

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378411)
You mean you wasnt once 6ft tall and shrunk with age :lol:

What age???

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 378415)
Money brings choices, and choices makes people happy...if I won the lottery it wouldn't change me in that I'd become arrogant or flashy with it, my day to day life probably wouldn't change much, but it would enable me to do the things I wanted to do without the worry of financial consequence...which would make me happy!

exactly :cool: 99.9% of my daily worries are over money :(

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:32

The best part about people who win millions is...and now I can buy a new car...:lmao:

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378418)
What age???

If you don't know how should I :lmao:

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:32

All worries and problems somehow are tangled with money...or rather lack of thereof...

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 378415)

like buy more shoes??

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378420)
The best part about people who win millions is...and now I can buy a new car...:lmao:

Ahhh there's that one as well lol. Poxy cars...... that heap of shite ~~~~ ~~~~'~ MOT runs out this week :evil: And the MeatMobile is really on it's last 'wheels'

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378421)
All worries and problems somehow are tangled with money...or rather lack of thereof...

thats not true

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378422)
If you don't know how should I :lmao:

I forgot...senility sometimes rules...

Betty 20 Nov 2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 378410)

Good option, sounds great!! ;) :up:
Jeez, that "look" everybody´s talking about must be interesting. Gotta find out if I can manage to give myself that look...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378412)
Ummm...I think you're a bit over that age by now...but you're certainly welcome to come and stay for a while...

over that age?? I´m a kid!! :shock: Can´t be over that age.
Ah well... a visit would be great anyway!!!