mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 378427)
Good option, sounds great!! ;) :up:
Jeez, that "look" everybody´s talking about must be interesting. Gotta find out if I can manage to give myself that look...

over that age?? I´m a kid!! :shock: Can´t be over that age.
Ah well... a visit would be great anyway!!!

I have two spare bedrooms...mind yourselves...not one...TWO...so...can accept group visits...AND a bus around the corner going one block from Times Square...AND...the largest shopping mall in America 5 minutes away...let me think of more attractions...:lmao:

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378424)
Ahhh there's that one as well lol. Poxy cars...... that heap of shite ~~~~ ~~~~'~ MOT runs out this week :evil: And the MeatMobile is really on it's last 'wheels'

A new car would definitely be the first thing I got with a lottery win...Meat the Micra has been replaced by Patti the Peugeot and I'm not happy! :(

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378424)
Ahhh there's that one as well lol. Poxy cars...... that heap of shite ~~~~ ~~~~'~ MOT runs out this week :evil: And the MeatMobile is really on it's last 'wheels'

That's been on it's last wheels for at least two years ... I reckon it'll outlive the lot of us :lmao:

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:39

i know whats wrong with your car... its been given a name ffs

at least i know it was hauling carl killed the clutch in my pug

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:40

If it's good enough for Hammond ...

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 378432)
i know whats wrong with your car... its been given a name ffs

Of course they have names...same as the dog in Monopoly :up:

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 378431)
That's been on it's last wheels for at least two years ... I reckon it'll outlive the lot of us :lmao:

:lmao: God only knows how it survived the HOTD tour, then mays leg came and went, then the poor thing had to do it all over again the other week :shock: The thought of giving it up kills me though, I wish they still made them :-( It's perfect for touring as a lot of you know lol

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 378433)
If it's good enough for Hammond ...

Yes! Long live Oliver!

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 378434)
same as the dog in Monopoly :up:

And look what good that did you? :))

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:41

if the dog in monopoly is called scrabble. .........

Betty 20 Nov 2007 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378428)
I have two spare bedrooms...mind yourselves...not one...TWO...so...can accept group visits...AND a bus around the corner going one block from Times Square...AND...the largest shopping mall in America 5 minutes away...let me think of more attractions...:lmao:

You are there! Missed that attraction ;)
Wow, didn´t know you are that close to the Times Square!!!:shock:

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:41

Yeah...my previous car was Christine...for a good reason...this one is...:retard:

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378436)
:lmao: God only knows how it survived the HOTD tour, then mays leg came and went, then the poor thing had to do it all over again the other week :shock: The thought of giving it up kills me though, I wish they still made them :-( It's perfect for touring as a lot of you know lol

When it's finally retired ... that car deserves it's own place in the NLE ... perhaps on a big riser next to the drums for the service it's given to touring over the years!

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 378440)
You are there! Missed that attraction ;)
Wow, didn´t know you are that close to the Times Square!!!:shock:

NO NO NO...

I am NOT that close to Times Square...here EVERYTHING is distance...I have a bus around the corner that goes to Times Square...about 40-45 minutes...which is CLOSE by standards here...not so close by standards over there I guess...

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 378439)
if the dog in monopoly is called scrabble. .........

lol no I name him years ago...back in the days when people played Monopoly nicely! :twisted: :p

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:44

I've just double checked and the word "nicely" doesn't appear in the rules anywhere...

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:44

I just remembered that bus in England that went ANYWHERE...as long as you have a pound...do you go there...yes, pound...do you go the other way...yes, one pound...geez...at the end of the day he REALLY did NOT go where he said he was going...and I did lose that pound...

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:45

ok.. so whats the monopoly dog called??

Deb 20 Nov 2007 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 378442)
When it's finally retired ... that car deserves it's own place in the NLE ... perhaps on a big riser next to the drums for the service it's given to touring over the years!

Lol good idea :!: Withough that car I'd never be able to take so many shoes, coats, clothes..... on tour. Unless Diane takes a small handbag and nothing else :lmao:

It's actually like a tardis. Do you remember hotd and 2 certain Germans had the biggest heaviest cases in history lol. Thats without everyone elses luggage. Thank god for roof boxes and tall people to get the stuff in and out :cool:

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378447)
I just remembered that bus in England that went ANYWHERE...as long as you have a pound...do you go there...yes, pound...do you go the other way...yes, one pound...geez...at the end of the day he REALLY did NOT go where he said he was going...and I did lose that pound...

the no.83 wanted 2 quid, so rj offered him 2p

Betty 20 Nov 2007 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 378447)

:lmao: !!!!!

LucyK! 20 Nov 2007 22:46

Jonty...When I was about 8 my friend and I called him Trigger the Dog but I can't for the life of me remember why...must have been something we'd seen on tv at the time

duke knooby 20 Nov 2007 22:46

so i was told.. cause i wasn't there

mszee 20 Nov 2007 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 378450)
the no.83 wanted 2 quid, so rj offered him 2p

Did he accept it???

AndyK 20 Nov 2007 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 378449)
Lol good idea :!: Withough that car I'd never be able to take so many shoes, coats, clothes..... on tour. Unless Diane takes a small handbag and nothing else :lmao:

It's actually like a tardis. Do you remember hotd and 2 certain Germans had the biggest heaviest cases in history lol. Thats without everyone elses luggage. Thank god for roof boxes and tall people to get the stuff in and out :cool:

Yeah I remember that luggage, can feel my back twinging at the memory now lol