mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 16:35

who am I? and why am I here?

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 16:38

to see everything louder done live mustve been awesome

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 17:01

My mouth hurts :(

Hypnobabe 09 Jan 2008 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 383864)
My mouth hurts :(

Hugs and lots of sympathy to you Lucy, not that long since mine was agony, I recommend extended bedrest, accompanied by a loving slave, willing to do everything possible to make you feel better, including but not limited to peeling grapes for you, hand feeding you chocolates, and changing the DVDs...

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 383867)
Hugs and lots of sympathy to you Lucy, not that long since mine was agony...

Thank you very much, dunno why I need wisdom teeth anyway! Didn't have any bother from my top two but the bottom two have given me hell, it's hurting my whole head!

Quote:

I recommend extended bedrest, accompanied by a loving slave, willing to do everything possible to make you feel better, including but not limited to peeling grapes for you, hand feeding you chocolates, and changing the DVDs...
He's at Tesco :lol:

Feleena 09 Jan 2008 17:35

Aw be better soon Lucy

Feleena x

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 17:36

where have all the live recordings of IGLHFBOU on youtube gone?

dammit, wanna see The Loaf live again :(

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 17:37

btw. my sympathy and hope for a quick recovery Lucy.
I still got the wisdom teeth thing ahead of me.....trying to ignore the issue as long as possible. lol

(and that was post 9,100 :D)

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 17:39

I think the key to them not hurting at all is when your first two come through with no problems don't go on about how everyone had told you that it'd hurt but you've had no pain at all - it comes back to bite you on the ass!!!

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 17:39

thanks....now Im anticipating the procedure even more lol

duke knooby 09 Jan 2008 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 383851)
Its hard to know when to stop screwing!!

i agree :D

duke knooby 09 Jan 2008 18:35

more pocheen on the way :D

just need to supply maple syrup

Monstro 09 Jan 2008 18:42

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mszee 09 Jan 2008 19:52

Lucy, get well soon...and a little wisdom about wisdom teeth...upper ones don't hurt much when taken out...it's bottom ones that are murder...

RadioMaster 09 Jan 2008 19:54

fawlty towers is brilliant

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 383883)
Lucy, get well soon...and a little wisdom about wisdom teeth...upper ones don't hurt much when taken out...it's bottom ones that are murder...

Well I'm definitely not going to the dentist now! :shock: Dosed up to the eyeballs on painkillers now so it's not too bad...can't use it as an excuse anymore!

mszee 09 Jan 2008 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 383885)
Well I'm definitely not going to the dentist now! :shock: Dosed up to the eyeballs on painkillers now so it's not too bad...can't use it as an excuse anymore!

You have no idea what can happen with lower wisdom teeth and I hope you never find out...needless to say...I had only one removed and the second one still here...the whole crappola lasted about 2 years...where as upper ones were no trouble at all...

AndyK 09 Jan 2008 20:25

Or the other alternative is that they hurt like hell for 6 months or so when they're coming through and then settle down to a happy life with all the other teeth, as happened to mine.

mszee 09 Jan 2008 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 383891)
Or the other alternative is that they hurt like hell for 6 months or so when they're coming through and then settle down to a happy life with all the other teeth, as happened to mine.

You mean those are yours??? :shock:

I thought those were falsies...:lmao:

AndyK 09 Jan 2008 20:27

I can assure you I am all natural :p

mszee 09 Jan 2008 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 383893)
I can assure you I am all natural :p

*Looking furtively around*

:silence:

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 20:32

:))

Anyway! Teeth! Yes the plan is to keep taking painkillers until they're finished coming through and then i shall live with them, I refuse to have teeth removed.

SamCat 09 Jan 2008 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 383895)
:))

Anyway! Teeth! Yes the plan is to keep taking painkillers until they're finished coming through and then i shall live with them, I refuse to have teeth removed.

The problem is if they come through at an angle they let in infections and then its really painful with sore throats and ear infections too!! Best to get them looked at and sorted and then you never have a problem again!!

Monstro 09 Jan 2008 20:39

How the f**k can they sack a manager after 7 months?????? Sack the bloody players who haven't performed, this is now getting embarrassing.

LucyK! 09 Jan 2008 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 383898)
The problem is if they come through at an angle they let in infections and then its really painful with sore throats and ear infections too!! Best to get them looked at and sorted and then you never have a problem again!!

I think that's what's happened...if you imagine a tooth as 4 points, the two front points came through and now it's the back two, as if they've come through on a diagonal :?