![]() |
What's your favourite ending to Paradise
There's been loads over the years, so what's your favourite?
|
WTTN Tour gets my vote.
Also like the giant condoms at the end as well. Close second: "Three Little Words" from the TMF show was classic |
i have loved every ending to paradise i cant wait to see what the ending will be like on this tour
|
Born to Rock tour. Paradise went on for around half an hour at the show I was at (Rotterdam 96 and first time seeing Meat live). Patti came out in a nymph costume, there was a full car prop, Meat ended up holding fake Patti hands, Meat got a slap from Patti; "Stevie, my Arm, she hurt my arm", they repeated the "So now we are praying till the end of time" bit again. Sensational show, so much in it.
If anyone is interested I could scan some photos from the actual show and upload them. They are pretty good. |
Quote:
Wish I was old enough in 1995 to see that amazing tour. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
was that tour really more like a three our extravaganza????
|
Quote:
|
I liked the Bad Attitude Tour and the Very Best of Tour with the wedding dress, That was funny.
|
Quote:
|
Thanks for the pics Andrew :))
|
Cheers
|
Why the hell was a concert never filmed for DVD :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...arioSmiley.gif |
Quote:
|
Quote:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...arioSmiley.gif |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
It's has to be the shows where there's lots of insults and cursing, because it's typical of any couple in turmoil.
I thought the ending for Paradise on the MSO DVD was fab, and one of the best versions of Paradise ever done. Wario + College = Bad for MLUKFC :( |
I like Meat`s rap part in the middle of Paradise from that Rotterdam show. :-)
|
Quote:
|
I've liked all the endings. However, maybe my most favorite was the first time I saw it performed......Karla DeVito in that white dress!!! Thankfully, that version can still be found on Youtube.
|
Can someone tell me what the paradise in the late 90s was about?? and the three little words?? it has got the most votes. I was only a young fella playing my Playstation at the time :-)
|
Quote:
|
...for a rough idea. Then imagine it sounding much better, and done in a regular concert setting.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
no seriously I don't see a problem there at all. it's acting after all. and meat got his fair share in that version of paradise as well. I would maybe see a problem if it is not balanced well enough - both should fight and swear, otherwise it'd look odd. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
My fave ending is, "maybe just once more" and Patti waves him off. It's probably my fave because that's how it was done at my first Meat concert in 1994. Since then, I do like the endings as well, when Meat gets bested by Patti, but still the "maybe one more time is truly my fave" ... :D ... |
Quote:
Paradise just isn't the same without Patti :D |
Quote:
|
Quote:
And ... lol ... you're probably right. Oh, except for King Andy ... He LOVVVVVESSSS the Goffs ... ;) ... |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:25. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.