mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   This pretty much cant go anywhere else (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12981)

Wario 04 Apr 2009 22:49

This pretty much cant go anywhere else
 
Okay I know this is weird to ask and please move it to wherever seems right as this is technically meat related:

Does this jersey only come in small? Or are they sold out of L and XL?

I dunno if I can fit in it

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebOb...B&sku=MTL40655

RadioMaster 04 Apr 2009 23:25

when I bought it at the concert, they had both, L and XL

wolfy35 04 Apr 2009 23:33

I have a L that I wear just as a shirt and also have a XXL that I wear when I play Ice Hockey so they do exist. Can only think that Fanfire is out of stock.

I did see a L on Ebay a week or so ago so they may be worth a look

mszee 05 Apr 2009 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 459623)
Okay I know this is weird to ask and please move it to wherever seems right as this is technically meat related:

Does this jersey only come in small? Or are they sold out of L and XL?

I dunno if I can fit in it

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebOb...B&sku=MTL40655

Why don't you call them? They have 800 number for Americans...

You need at least XL in jersey...probably more like XXL cause they are supposed to go over other clothes and be loose.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:40.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02679 seconds with 11 queries.