![]() |
Lost Love
I downloaded Hits Out Of Hell a while back and it contained the song Lost Love. Now, i've looked around and i can't find anything about this song. Just wondering if anyone knew about it?
Thanks in advance. |
It was released as a B side. For some bizarre reason that no one has ever explained it was left off the Midnight At The Lost And Found album despite being better than most of the songs on it.
|
check here for more info ;)
|
Like the Evil One said, it was a b-side on the If You Really Want To 12". It can also be found on the/some Australian version(s) of Hits Out Of Hell. I believe it's also included in some obscure South African box-set.
|
Thanks guys. I really like the song and i can't understand why it wasn't on Midnight. Still, at least i can listen to it now!
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.