![]() |
Leap Of Faith Coming Out On DVD
Just wanted to let you know Meat's movie : Leap Of Faith is coming out on DVD on September 23rd.
It's only available in Region 1 (for the US and Canada), but it can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com :) Vicki |
Does anyone know just how much screen time Meat has in this film? This is the one with Steve Martin, right? I've heard that this was the film that got ML back into acting after many years away, so that makes me want to see it.
Sherrie |
Quote:
And maybe they'll include that Leap Of Faith Paradise Video that Meat made - the one where he sang the song as 3 different characters that I think they used as the trailer :) Vicki |
:twisted: I remember the Paradise vid as if it happened only yesterday :lol: (sorry for the bad pun :oops: )
It was a real good promo.I had it on video but it went missing :cry: I've tried to find it everywhere :( . Hopefully it'll be included as a special feature on the DVD. I hope it gets realeased in the UK :D . |
Quote:
Vick |
thanks for saying Vickip hope to get it in the uk soon
|
Can someone let me know when I can get this in the UK as usual I'm days behind everyone else
Rosie |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:11. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.