![]() |
Bad Attitude Live! (Rebrushed and Extended)
Did my best, enjoy. Those who havent seen this show its one of the best.
Those of you geeks like me will notice what i did. Audio re-synched with better produced material of the same performance. Only original VHS Audio in tact is midnight, Paradise, and Two out of three. Nowhere fast, jumping the gun, and revved up monologue incorporated, alas audio only Had to take out the paradise play-by-Play so it wouldnt be blocked in germany. Special hidden track at the end to make up for an absence.
Watch in 720p |
|||||
Awww yeah better than Bat Out Of Hell Live! That is just Meat in his prime!
|
Quote:
personally the Bat on this show I think is the best of all time. |
Oh thanks Wario making me feel old!
I remember seeing this line up live on that tour & that alone makes me feel old thinking of the dates but then you realise that apart from a bit of extra facial hair Bob Kulik does not seem to have aged much at all. |
Quote:
ANyone whose been to these shows, were there any notable changes to the set? |
The setlist seems complete going by this and there doesn't appear to be many changes during the tour except for "I'm Gonna Love Her for Both of Us" added at a few shows by the looks of it. Sure that order is right? The setlist has Nowhere Fast before Midnight.
|
Quote:
During this night in particular: Bad Attitude DRFL Jumping the GUn IM GONNA LOVE HER FOR BOTH OF US (Cut from both the radio broadcast and VHS. Hasnt surfaced. AndyK has confirmed it was performed and hes actually in there somewhere) Midnight Paradise Nowhere Fast Piece of the Action Revved Up Modern Girl 2/3 Bat Above is the standard set for the tour, was just wondering if there was any interesting changes. MEAT LOAF LIVE TRIVIA: Whats interesting to note is its the only tour that ends with Bat Out Of Hell straight up without any encores following it up. MSO dont count, cause that was a show. During every show on that tour he ended with either We Are Family or Born in the USA. |
Born in the USA?
|
Years ago this was the first VHS I bought. Actually I've never bought any other VHS from any other artist because I didn't think it was worth my money (I'm quite loyal to Meat guess ;) ). The same with cd's and dvd's (well except from 2 brilliant live - Queen dvd's)
Anyway I've watched this Bad Attitude VHS over and over and over. I loved it, and I still do. Thanks for adding the extra stuff Wario! |
Quote:
Quote:
|
I don't have a clue what Wario is talking about in his trivia. The whole Born to Rock tour ended with Bat. The second half of the CHSIB tour ended with Bat. Numerous shows in 2000-2003 did as well.
Meat Loaf doing Born in the USA? Is this correct? Have you been taking your pills Wario? |
Indeed. In fact the encore for that was also Two Out Of Three and Bat Out Of Hell. I suspect Wario means Back in the USA, which is a different song entirely. :twisted:
|
Wario is a numpty.... :twisted:
|
Just listened to it and realized that I should listen more to his Bad Attitude cd. There are really awesome songs on it. My fav. is "Piece of the action" and at this live version gave me goosebumps, it's superb!
|
Quote:
I love also "Nowhere Fast" :up: (to me - it's much better than album version). |
Quote:
|
I love also "Nowhere Fast" :up: (to me - it's much better than album version).[/QUOTE]
Yep, I agree. |
...remind why Piece of the Action and Modern Girl were abandoned in the 80s? Totally phenomenal performance :D
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:29. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.