mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Check out my wheels :) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118)

Guppie 07 Sep 2003 16:02

Check out my wheels :)
 
The Back of my car 8)

http://members.home.nl/giely/plaatjes/meatwheels1.jpg

http://members.home.nl/giely/plaatjes/meatwheels2.jpg

Crystal Eyes 07 Sep 2003 16:08

Woah! Cool sign, Guppie. Shame about the car. :lol:

heat 07 Sep 2003 16:14

Thats really cool, Guppie 8) :D

The Flying Mouse 07 Sep 2003 16:16

:twisted: Very cool Guppie 8) .
It pays to advertise :lol: .

Guppie 07 Sep 2003 16:23

Yeah, nice ha.. a friend of mine has a business in making letters on cars so he did it as a favor

For Crystal Eyes: Well, it's no Cadillac, I agree, but with a car that small, you can always find a parkingspace. :D

dottie 07 Sep 2003 16:36

Oh Wow Guppie Fabulous, you could start a trend there 8)

Guppie 07 Sep 2003 16:39

he he.... Yeah, me happy little fishy now. :D

sherrie87 07 Sep 2003 18:54

That is very, very cool Guppie. Not only is it great advertising, it also looks great on your car. 8)

Sherrie

Bren 07 Sep 2003 21:49

Love it Guppie!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
Check out my wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
he he.... Yeah, me happy little fishy now. :D

http://www.hariknetwork.com/users/batart/guppie2.jpg

:lol:
Het spijt me,kon het niet laten :lol:

Bren

Tim 08 Sep 2003 00:03

Well Guppie, very nice, but also... a bit an overreaction i think. It is nice to see.

Guppie 08 Sep 2003 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Love it Guppie!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
Check out my wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
he he.... Yeah, me happy little fishy now. :D

http://www.hariknetwork.com/users/batart/guppie2.jpg

:lol:
Het spijt me,kon het niet laten :lol:

Bren

LOL@Bren, he he he... :lol:

Guppie 08 Sep 2003 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Well Guppie, very nice, but also... a bit an overreaction i think. It is nice to see.

Nope. No overrreaction. It's just the way I am. Whenever I get a new car ( not new, used, 7 years old but new to me), I want to make that car my own, want to make it unique. Last car had special striping, which made it different from other cars.
This one: I thought about special striping, but then I thought: why not make it special by having the url of my domain on the back... I just want to be the one and only green Vivio in the Netherlands with that Url on the back he he.. This evening we had a party at my house and all visitors said they were not a BIT surprised what I'd done to my new car he he he..


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:08.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02445 seconds with 11 queries.