![]() |
Dial M for Meat, coincedence?
I was calling home the other day, and I noticed, the last 4 digits are the tune to Where The Rubber Meets The Road.
The last 4 numbers of mine are 6, 7, 3, 0 "Somewhere some girl is crazy, and some boy is half out of his head. Somewhere somebody's falling in love without a background check." 6 7 3 0 Well, that's what its like for NB, Canada, you guys should have the same tune, lol. Isn't that neat huh? lol |
Well, that is pretty funny... think i'm gonna try also something and look if i can find a ML tune. :lol:
|
Wierd! Wish my phone no. did something like that,
|
. . .All I can say is . . .
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:25. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.