mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MSN/Yahoo Names - Meat/Jim lyrics (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6674)

Ross 10 Mar 2006 12:38

MSN/Yahoo Names - Meat/Jim lyrics
 
Currently I have my msn name as

Don't want to be on my Feet when I can be on my Back, Don't want to be on the Floor when I can be in The Sack - I'm a Lover not a Dancer.

I am also inclined to use

There are no lies on your body, So take of your dress, Oh I just want to get at the truth

as well. Anyone else use Meat/Jim lyrics as thier name?

Ross

Caelan 10 Mar 2006 12:41

Hell hounds on your trail boy....I get up from the ground

out of the frying pan....

flying like a bat out of hell....

yes I use them a lot..

Trudy67 10 Mar 2006 13:51

Yes you do Caelan as do many others that I talk to on MSN, unfortunately if I use Meats/Jim lyrics other people that I talk to have no idea who I am. And I get lots of messages asking for me who I am, or they try to delete me from their contacts. Havent been doing my job properly have I.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Very Hot tonight in Esperance. Wont be getting much sleep.

Bye For Now
Trudy

LucyK! 10 Mar 2006 14:28

I used to have all different lyrics for my name, now I just stick to Lucy Loaf, and I have two Rock and Roll Dreams lyrics as signatures on other sites

L96 10 Mar 2006 16:52

My msn names tend to be reflective of my mood at the time.

Pen names, however... My favourite is TLS! :D

Paul191 10 Mar 2006 19:11

Not exactly my name but my MSN addy is 'Batoutofhell.........@hotmail.com'. The last bit is a four digit number.:cool:

PanicLord 10 Mar 2006 20:59

"thrust me BAT 3 wil be a hell of an album so relax and be patient."

!!! :shock: :lol:

Caelen really is looking for a piece of the action... :)

Jaymze 10 Mar 2006 22:27

I change mine frequently but used to use;
'They say that I'm in need of some radical discipline,
They say I gotta face the truth
That I'm just another case of arrested development
And just another wasted youth'
A real rebelious lyric, one of Steinmans best.

shadow1000001 11 Mar 2006 06:24

My name stays the same but I will use "a kiss is a terrible thing to waste" as my personal message

Ben 11 Mar 2006 20:33

its more that you deserve.............


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:29.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03551 seconds with 11 queries.