Thread: Top Gear
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2005, 19:13   #15
SuperLoafMan
Meat Loaf Rocks!
 
Join Date: 25.01.2005
Location:  Barnsley, UK
Posts: 3,887
Default

I usually watch Top Gear every Sunday but last night i was out and missed the show, although i did vote for Meat Loaf, Bat Out Of Hell last week....

I will watch the repeat show today i think it is on and then see what he says about Meat, but i must say though a few weeks back, maybe in 2004 there was a free CD given away with the newspaper called "Clarksons Best Driving Songs" or something along those lines and Bat was on there....so how can he be slagging him off if he had it on a CD....he talks some right carbage sometimes doesnt he

I bet if there was a contest between Meat and Clarkson, Meat would kick 10 balls of s**t out of him!!!
SuperLoafMan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02499 seconds with 13 queries.