>
>
>
>________________________________
>
>
>Subject: "True" Friendship Poem
>
>
>
>
>Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound
>good,
>but never actually come close to reality?
>
> Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak
>of true friendship.
> You will see no cutesy little smiley faces -
> just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
>
>
> 1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk
>and plot revenge against
> the sorry ******* who made you sad.
>
>
> 2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge
>whatever is choking you.
>
>
> 3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got
>laid.
>
>
> 4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you
>about it every chance I get.
>
>
> 5. When you are worried -- I will tell you
>horrible stories about how much
> worse it could be until you quit whining.
>
>
> 6. When you are confused -- I will use little
>words.
>
>
> 7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from
>me until you are well
> again. I don't want whatever you have.
>
>
> 8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at
>your clumsy ass.
>
>
> 9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end.
>"Why?" you may ask;
> "because you are my friend".
>
>
>
> Send this to 10 of your closest friends,
> then get depressed because you can only think of
>4.
>
> Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone
>can see it,
> but only you can feel the true warmth.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>________________________________
>
>
>
>
>
>
>We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment. ~Hilaire
>Belloc
>
>_________________________________________________________________
|