View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2006, 10:44   #63
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
Not really. After the BBC2 show the other day I can undertsand there concerns.

But like I said earlier: We don't know who it's down to, seems people are quick to make excuses when excuses don't need to be made. It was promo for the single and album and that's all there is to it.

Pud
I´d like it ten times more if somebody sings live than mime, even if there are two not hitted notes.
The stragest thing I´ve ever seen was Avril Lavigne on TOTP, she said she´d just come to the show if she can sing live, and she did, but didnt hit one single note.

So I guess both, miming and singing got good and bad sides,
we as fans want to hear him sing live, but the general audience just wants to see somebody perform a song there and if they like the song they´ll buy it.
It´s far different to miming on a concert which really should never happen (although I´ve seen it too (not Meat, of course))
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02508 seconds with 13 queries.