View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2003, 10:40   #96
Rob The Badger
Too sexy for this post
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  Manchester, UK
Posts: 2,895
Default

All of my senses overthrown
by the might of your skin
and the lamplight on your cheek bone
drawing me further in
no sentence I can speak
for the wonder so unique
breaking like a wave upon the shore
mercy me, I'm falling free
since you opened up the door

See how the sky is made of sapphire
the colours flowing through our hands
the moon is fire in your hair
a million miles beyond what science understands
smell that mountain heather
I don't remember ever
feeling like this before
mercy me, I'm falling free
since you opened up the door

and if every window pane should shatter
if every wall should fall apart
well it might hurt a bit
but would it matter
this diamond in my heart
there's no need to nail it to the ground
there's no need to smother it with sense
just listen to the rhythm of your heart
that pounds and trust it all to chance
'cause we're standing face to face
with the Angel of grace
and don't it just taste so pure

mercy me, I'm falling free
since you opened up the door
Rob The Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.05770 seconds with 13 queries.