View Single Post
Old 08 Sep 2003, 02:20   #12
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
Well Guppie, very nice, but also... a bit an overreaction i think. It is nice to see.
Nope. No overrreaction. It's just the way I am. Whenever I get a new car ( not new, used, 7 years old but new to me), I want to make that car my own, want to make it unique. Last car had special striping, which made it different from other cars.
This one: I thought about special striping, but then I thought: why not make it special by having the url of my domain on the back... I just want to be the one and only green Vivio in the Netherlands with that Url on the back he he.. This evening we had a party at my house and all visitors said they were not a BIT surprised what I'd done to my new car he he he..
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04773 seconds with 13 queries.