Additional Australian news concerning exclusive Australian release:
The exclusive Australian release is now available for pre-order WITH the extra live tracks.
It appears that a new entry has been created on the site I mentioned earlier on another thread, for this release. If you ordered from the site when the first one appeared, you might be getting the one without the live tracks. I'd go back and see if you can cancel your order and replace it with the new one.
Anyway, the link to the Australian release with live tracks is here:
http://www.chaosmusic.com/shop/produ...oductID=851358
As the above link will show you, the live tracks are:
Life Is A Lemon
Tear Me Down
Love You Out Loud
I'd Do Anything For Love
Couldn't Have Said It Better
Bat Out Of Hell
It is a mystery to me why Universal in Australia don't appear to know anything about this, but an online retail site does.